[ Variety ] Youth Over Flowers 꽃보다 청춘

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow.

What did I just watch?????

So many abs galoreee!!!

Na PD, I DEMAND the result of the camera-on-the-cupboard-door-caught-Ryu-Jun-Yeol's shower scene!!! Hahahahah.... No wonder Jae Hong and Kyung Pyo laughed thier heads off when they realized it. I also couldn't stop laughing and just regretted it that they decided it NOT to show the scene. And Park Bogum's answering the door with  just a towel covering his lower part of body?? *sigh*... and I was half praying the towel's was loosen enough to get off that body.....

Jae Hong's cracked shorts.. I can't even. It's practically torn the pants into half.. and right in the middle. But I salute his efforts in getting through the day in it and even more making dinner.

And.. the part when Jun Yeolie shared a story (something about his parents, I think) to Bogum and both guys cried... I .. I dunno what it was but it must be something very sad/moving for both guys to cry. Come Jun Yeol-aah... let noona hug you.

Frodo-Hug-Samwise-Elijah-Wood-Sean-Astin

Seriously!  I gotta salute Jun Yoel's and Jae Hong's efforts in asking for help from the other campers. I really understand it is not easy to speak what we mean in other language (and since I'm SLA teacher I understand the complicated brain processing involved), and the efforts were shown how they used body language and all to get their meaning across. Applause for you, Jun Yoel-ah!!!!!!  But I guess... the needs to survive conquer language barrier after all.

On 25/2/2016 at 4:47 PM, Niel2804 said:

btw is there any indonesian here ? one of indonesian friend post a YOF Iceland Link with Indonesia Subtitle, the quality is not good but not bad either since he/she record it from cable TV, hahahahhaa PM me if you want to know the link --pyoooong--

what ep is it ? let me know the link :D i really wanna watch it. thanks

Guys, just found these videos of YOF Africa Ep01 with Eng-subs. There are 4 parts of it, but only 2 uploaded now.

mod edit - please don't post illegal streaming links.

[ENG SUB] 160219 꽃보다 청춘아프리카 Youth Over Flowers in Africa 
Reply 1988 Special (HARD SUB) 

* Subbed by haerasubs (please take out with credit, I worked really hard on this) 
- Featuring the cast of the popular drama Reply 1988, follow Ryu Joon Yeol, Jae Hong and Go KyungPyo as they get kidnapped to Africa by the Youth over Flowers team

love ep2. so many surprises! *wink wink* didn't see PBG shower/hotel rm scenes coming and the little accident with RJY was hilarious! GKP ROFL was super cute.

TBH, i caught fews eps of Laos and Iceland, and Na PD really hit the jackpot with Africa! esp seeing them rough it out and being goofy! AJH can be on the next 3 Meals, totally impressed with his cooking skills! looking forward to more AHJ cooking tips!

Heartwarming scene between PBG and RJY, them opening up about their families and RJY offer for PBG family portrait. so true that once we get caught up with our lives (be it studies, work and frens) our parents/family somehow seems to take 2nd priority, esp parents.

Everybody loves the maknae!!!

Seriously, these two are fast becoming my favorite bromantic couple. Yeolgum ftw!!!! ❤

BTW, hi @tiendoank again.. Love your Ava still... RJY had a revealing moment too right? Haha that camera angle... @the girl who! Nina unnie.. I'm sure you would've blushed... I just moved to see whether I can see that angle.. No luck...

Where can I find the raw for episode 2?

I just watched part 1 of E01 and I feel bad for Kyung Pyo. Him crying and thinking that he doesn't deserved to be part of YOF cast.

I'm not familiar with them and the show R1988 since I haven't watched it but did he get any hate comments about him being part of that show? It makes me wonder what happened that made him think like that.

Park Bo Geum's face when he tasted the alcohol is so cute. So he cannot drink? That's cute. <3

Looks like the casts of R1988 are really close with each other. It was so sweet of them.

On 2/28/2016 at 10:37 AM, heartoppaya said:

Everybody loves the maknae!!!

Seriously, these two are fast becoming my favorite bromantic couple. Yeolgum ftw!!!! ❤

BTW, hi @tiendoank again.. Love your Ava still... RJY had a revealing moment too right? Haha that camera angle... @the girl who! Nina unnie.. I'm sure you would've blushed... I just moved to see whether I can see that angle.. No luck...

Where can I find the raw for episode 2?

Annyeong, Madam Onnie!! hehehhehehehhe......  I have fought temptations to change my ava coz I know it has loyal fans. ehheheh... So happy to see you here. And YES!!  It was as fast as lightning but I totally definitely caught the bare-thigh Jun Yeolie!!!!!

vlcsnap-2016-02-28-18h26m59s228.png?w=96

vlcsnap-2016-02-28-18h26m59s2281.png?w=9

Ooooooh..... how I wish Park Bogum's towel would just drop a bit..

1 hour ago, tiendoank said:

Annyeong, Madam Onnie!! hehehhehehehhe......  I have fought temptations to change my ava coz I know it has loyal fans. ehheheh... So happy to see you here. And YES!!  It was as fast as lightning but I totally definitely caught the bare-thigh Jun Yeolie!!!!!

Ooooooh..... how I wish Park Bogum's towel would just drop a bit..

You're not the only one, love.. And shhh about my status.. I'm not supposed to be... that, you know... But Nina unnie knows. That's a different thing.

And do NOT change that Ava... I keep wishing I was smart to own an Ava like that.. Haha..

Yes... RJY's bare thigh did catch my attention too. Oh how I wish I was hidden behind a door and was able to grab that camera attached to the cupboard door and make a run. I so wish that. And how lucky was AJH.. He saw RJY full frontal! Haba haba!

003.gif

Ryu Jun Yeol Makes Park Bo Gum’s Heart Flutter

reply-1988-stars-ryu-jun-yeol-and-park-b

Reply 1988” star Park Bo Gum recently opened up about the drama and his participation on “Youth Over Flowers in Africa” in an interview, where he admitted that fellow actor Ryu Jun Yeol makes his heart flutter.

When asked what Ryu Jun Yeol’s charm is, Park Bo Gum answers, “He’s the kind of guy who goes above and beyond what is written in the script. If there’s a heart-fluttering scene, even men who watch him will feel their hearts flutter, too. [Seeing him,] I thought to myself, ‘I have a lot to learn.’ He has a lot of heart, too. Before filming, he always showed his expressions of friendship to me, like sending hearts my way.”

He continues, “Of course, while we were filming, we were immersed in our separate characters, so he held off on those kinds of expressions. Thankfully, once we went on ‘Youth Over Flowers’ he started up again.”

Park Bo Gum then says that Ryu Jun Yeol has a lot of leadership, admitting that the older actor took care of a lot of things while they were traveling, like reserving their rooms and driving them around. “He took care of us in a place we’d never seen before, so I was very thankful to him for that. Whenever [Ryu Jun Yeol and the other hyungs] call me by name, my heart flutters.”

Meanwhile, Park Bo Gum is currently appearing on “Youth Over Flowers” with the rest of the star cast of “Reply 1988,” as well as hosting KBS’s weekly music show “Music Bank” along with Red Velvet’s Irene.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/02/28/ryu-jun-yeol-makes-park-bo-gums-heart-flutter/

3 hours ago, xiashenghan said:

I just watched part 1 of E01 and I feel bad for Kyung Pyo. Him crying and thinking that he doesn't deserved to be part of YOF cast.

I'm not familiar with them and the show R1988 since I haven't watched it but did he get any hate comments about him being part of that show? It makes me wonder what happened that made him think like that.

Park Bo Geum's face when he tasted the alcohol is so cute. So he cannot drink? That's cute. <3

Looks like the casts of R1988 are really close with each other. It was so sweet of them.

Twin unnie! You came!!

Yes I agree... PBG is so very cute... He's my bias after all.. And I guess that means he's just acting with soda? Ahahaha...

Also how amazing is he went from this:

AXlFKPt.jpg

IRY06-00238.jpg

And this:

I_remember_you_9_1.jpg?itok=AwhMoccM

To this:

reply-1988-stars-ryu-jun-yeol-and-park-b

tumblr_o2rmcrQAoC1v0c5uoo1_1280.jpg

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20160228

gbqlemahmxkq8uqbbsifac12r3ot9j5f.jpg

And this:

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20160228

He's such a cutie.. That's why....

Argh.. I love all the yeolgum pictures.. They look so amazing together and I really really really love their bromance.. Why oh why didn't the R88 directors make them a couple and send DS far away? Ok.. That's taking it a bit too far.. I'm not going to talk about R88 for obvious reasons but seriously these two cuties can do a travel drama all by themselves and I'll still keep watching. Be it 100 episodes or 200 I'll always watch them.

Archived