✩✩ EXO's Shippers Paradise ✩✩ [✿OFFICIAL✿]

Guest dhebbie2t

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hajiwonsarang

Oh, thanks for creating this thread, finally we have one, nice to have this thread so we can talk freely about the boys we ship with

Guest dhebbie2t

@hajiwonsarang you are welcome dearyeah you are right we can talk freely here about our OTP'sfeel free

Guest dhebbie2t

@hajiwonsarang I am a KaiSoo shipper if you noticed my signatureBut I ship KyungSoo to everyonekekekeI also ship XiuHanlol

Guest hajiwonsarang

@dhebbie2t ah kreyo? me too I ship KaiSoo. Omona, we have the same ship. That is more cool, we can talk about the two here.

Guest dhebbie2t

@hajiwonsarang oh that's greatand that's good to hear that we ship the same OTPOf course because kaisoo is most popular OTP for me in EXOdo you agree?

Guest hajiwonsarang

@dhebbie2t yes agree so much unnie, oh I called you unnie right away without asking you age. If you don't mind may I know how old are you?

Guest dhebbie2t

@hajiwonsarang ah, hehhee, tough questionlolI am an 84-er kinda old now for our boysso definitely I am their dear noonahow about you?

Guest hajiwonsarang

@dhebbie2t I am 91-er same with KyungSoo oppa. kyah. So you are my unnie, Can I call you unnie?

Guest dhebbie2t

@hajiwonsarang of course dear, since I am your unnieyou can call me thatanyways you are from?

Guest dhebbie2t

@hajiwonsarang oh you are from Philippines dear?what a conincidenceI am from Philippines as wellWhere in the Philippines you are staying dear?

Guest dhebbie2t

@hajiwonsarang waaaaahmaybe you know meDo I know you?I am from Manila as wellAn Exo fan from Manila

Guest hajiwonsarang

@dhebbie2t oh jinja unnie, youa are also from Manila. what? we are breathing the same air. :)) anyway unnie, aside from KaiSoo I also ship BaekSoo, unnie seems like we have the same interests and we are in the same country, that is funny. so cool right?

Guest hajiwonsarang

@dhebbie2t have you already watch HappCamp, BaekHyun did paired on the first stunt they did, then KyungSoo fell. then Kai went to KyungSoo right away to help him stand. I don't konw who decided to switch position since BaekHyun and Kai were both there.

Guest dhebbie2t

@hajiwonsarang yeah I watch it already last nightyeah I noticed thatIt could be Kai since kai is the husbandlol

Guest dhebbie2t

Since I ship everyone to KyungSooNow we have KyungSoo and XiuMin#MinSoo
https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/Br04_YuCEAA5YOg.mp4

Archived