Girl Friends (걸프렌즈)

HUAY

i ahve a question: The song "All for You", was it in any dramas or shows? Because it sounds soo familiar like i've heard it somehwere before. thanks.
Yes it was originally sang by a guy for the movie Escaping from Charisma aka The Legend of the Seven Cutter http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dR37h-pgdzc to be honest I like the original version better.

^ That's not the original either, it's another remake.

All For You is originally a COOL song.

Don't know Cool? It's the coed group Yuri is from. 2004071912110419651754.jpg

The original All For You is on Cool's 5th album (from 2000).

They also have a guitar only version on the album, which is the best version ever of this song.

Anyways, All For You is COOL's song and it should have remained that way. No matter how well SG Wannabe can sing, Lee Jae Hoon owns that song.

^ It's originally by Rich.

The REMAKE jnccrs put up is by Rich. The ORIGINAL is done by COOL.

Thanks for the correction do you have a link where I could here the COOL version so I can compare which version I like better?

Love Yuri but Rina I just can't stand. :vicx:

WOW. I feel like if you had been listening to Kpop for a long time and knew of her while she was active in Roo'ra and Diva, you'd appreciate her talent and voice. ;)

But I will PM you the songs.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jnccrs

Thanks for the correction do you have a link where I could here the COOL version so I can compare which version I like better?

Love Yuri but Rina I just can't stand. :vicx:

Guest sassydork_.

i love girl friend too!! specially yuri unni on Love letter!! I love their songs on their first album! specially maybe i love you and beulla beulla w/ lee jung!!!

oh~ so ALl for You is originally from cool...maybe I'll try to look for it..i kinda like that song..

Guest lovely_boy_tn

does anyone of you have the instrumental of "All for u" ? i really need it ASAP +___+ i just have the original from Cool

so, plzzz help me if u can!

thx thx veri much <3

I really like track 4 cause I really love the rapping in it. It really is rocking!

Oh i'd like to add that Rich also sang "All for you" for Yoon eun hye's movie "Escaping from charisma." I really like his version to but the ORIGINAL will always be the BEST! When I heard this song back in the 5th jib, gawd I was sooooooooooooooooooo crazy about it ^^ Ahh those were the days. Only if Cool were together again. They made such memorable songs that we could sing in noraebang ^^.

I'm not into their whole "We're sexy" look, but I love the talent they have. I always liked Yuri cause she's so funny, and I didn't know who Rina was until I saw them both on LL. They're really funny and seem to have really good personalities.

Rina's rapping is so cool!

Guest addicted_k89

woah...i think that xman episode totally revived this thread...but yuri's so cute...dont kno y everyone mocks her..shes not TAT old...

can anyone tell me where to get maybe i love u, all for u or beulla beulla?????? or perhaps u could be o so nice and pm it to me :D

thanx in advance...

Ah... after seeing Yuri on Xmen, I can't get that "Maybe I love you" song out of my head. Now I have to listen to the rest of the album... anyhoo, I think she's great and she was so cute and hilarious with Micky.

I don't know if it's okay to share links... please PM me if it's not. But here's the album: http://www.zshare.net/download/girl-friends-zip.html

Guest AzNxSwtAngeL

i really like yuri (:

whenever i see her, i always think of the xman episode where she kept singing "maybe i love you" to yunho =P

Omgg Yuri is 30? Its almost weird... it seems like these people stop aging at 27~

Anyway, I really like their songs. I didn't notice before when I listened to roora and diva, but I really really like Chae Rina's voice! Yuri's is eh... she sounds like she has a loogey. haha

but I like them both. so bubbly n cute :)

Chae Rina was prettier before all her surgery though :(

^ Well I think ever since Yuri debuted in Cool, I don't think she could ever sing at all lol. Kinder makes you cringe when she's singing live. But she's still an awesome person ^^

Guest pinkgrrl

I start liking Yuri when she's part of X-man #69 DBSK Special, she's cool and funny, she can't stop singing the "Maybe I love you" song to DBSK members wehh~ especially Yunho and Micky

Guest jihye87

i just listened to their album and i loved it .. though i was freaked out by Yuri's singing of Maybe I Love You in Xman, i still love the song .. they realy have got a great collab album .. i loke the one with HaHa and Il Moon ... That's so sweet sounding and the one with Lee Jung too ..

Archived