Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

serendibite

Hwang Chansung(2PM) & Ada LiuYan; Perhaps Love(Chinese dating show)

17 hours ago, minucocat said:

did you heard what wooyoung said at 3:27 ?  

yeah, but in Korean right ?

5 hours ago, im_cun said:

yeah, but in Korean right ?

@samanatha_xyooj

I rewind this part for many times and even I don't speak Korean, I 'm 80% sure, wooyoung said "Liuyan" at 3:27. ^_^   As there is no such a word in Korean sounds similar to Liuyan. 

OMG our WOoyoung did state "Liuyan".... i had to max up the volume and only concentrate on his voice....

Celebrities sure knows how to really hide their feeling... After a few years i was so happy to see them reunite in  LGT and their chemistry is still awesome.

4 hours ago, minucocat said:

@samanatha_xyooj

I rewind this part for many times and even I don't speak Korean, I 'm 80% sure, wooyoung said "Liuyan" at 3:27. ^_^   As there is no such a word in Korean sounds similar to Liuyan. 

ohhh, you mean he just mention about liu yan's name XD ok , now i understood what you mean . TQ ^^

Liuyan had a interview recently and MC asked about Chansung, she said they haven't contact that much recently, but they still good friends and great working partners. 

Even I don't know whether they will have a chance to become a real couple in the future or not. But I still feel so happy their relationship are much better than many other couples. I hope they can become friends forever. 

I love how the other 2 PM members are always giving hints. 

Since Chansung is the youngest in the group; I wonder if JYP has lift the dating band from the group?

I know they can date within the JYP family because Miss A Jia confirm it during their date. 

I will have to agree with you (minucocat) that even after Perhaps in Love and reuniting on LGT they still have great chemistry together. Chansung is still showing his adorable attitude by showing skinship with Liu Yan without being awkward.  

Even if they dont end up together.. I still hope they will still be good friends. Liu Yan is the Noona that always feeds Chansung..

3 hours ago, samanatha_xyooj said:

I love how the other 2 PM members are always giving hints. 

Since Chansung is the youngest in the group; I wonder if JYP has lift the dating band from the group?

I know they can date within the JYP family because Miss A Jia confirm it during their date. 

I will have to agree with you (minucocat) that even after Perhaps in Love and reuniting on LGT they still have great chemistry together. Chansung is still showing his adorable attitude by showing skinship with Liu Yan without being awkward.  

Even if they dont end up together.. I still hope they will still be good friends. Liu Yan is the Noona that always feeds Chansung..

I think JYP has released their dating band other wise they wont admit Nichkun and Tiffany (Even I don't think that's for real).  

Chansung & Liuyan are so in sync and just love to see them together.  

pUCMjp8.jpg

And If someone said this photo is impulse,

how about this scene.

qNlSEaZ.jpg

:P

IKR.... they make a awesome couple... 

As to my notes awhile back....  towards the end of the show on LGT during the couple games... Chansung had his arm around Liu Yan shoulder. They were in their own little world with small chats... If only i know how to screen shot that moment. 

6 hours ago, samanatha_xyooj said:

IKR.... they make a awesome couple... 

As to my notes awhile back....  towards the end of the show on LGT during the couple games... Chansung had his arm around Liu Yan shoulder. They were in their own little world with small chats... If only i know how to screen shot that moment. 

you mean those photos right? Liuyan was a bit sick during her shooting LGT ( and that's the main reason she quit the rest of the show ) and you can see chansung noticed Liuyan was hiding behind and he took care of her.

71cc1dcegw1eya84ywc1ig20ci08j4qp.gif

71cc1dcegw1eya85ddr8yg20ci08jb29.gif

71cc1dcegw1eya8555do3g20ci08j4ji.gif

OMG  @minucocat  You are the best.....

IDK, but i dont think Liu Yan was out because of being sick. I think the TV show only want to boost up the rating or make it  popular because of Chansung and Liu Yan.

Liu Yan was still hosting as MC on her other shows after this LGT couple thing. It's okay, as long as i get to see them together.

@samanatha_xyooj  that's the reason Liuyan said she can't continue shooting LGT as she can't cope with the pressure but I think I know the reason as at the same time she got another invitation from Jiangxi TV to attend another variety show called "Travel with parents" which is showing right now.   In this show they went to Jeju island, sri lanka and finish in Australia.   I can see in this show there are many places and thing are very similar to LGT. But having a show with Parents will be an experience once in her life.  If I am Liuyan I will take this show instead of LGT.  I think this is the actual reason she decide only attend for a couple of episodes of LGT. But I knew the original plan she was the guest from the beginning to the end for sure.

@minucocat  Agree with you.... I would pick my parents over my Chansung any day... Do let me know if and when you find out the links for  "Travel with parents" ...i would love to watch it if they have eng sub.

I made this video for Liuyan, please check this out.  that's her new program travel with parents

http://kpop12.com/site_song.xhtml?cmid=44050301

Shining Star - Chansung's favorite song in Galaxy of 2PM  - what a sweet sweet song

Shining Star

Lyrics by Hwang Chansung, Super Changddai, Risa Horie
Composed by Hwang Chansung, Super Changddai
Arranged by Super Changddai

The presence of Kimi
Glitter dazzling and Oh
About forget even time
The enthralling me

I wanna know how much you love me everyday
I wanna show you how I love you, baby
You do not need Nan'nimo
Oh If you are stared

You are my shining star
You are my shining moon
World of Hitorikiri is
Because it seems there is no star night sky

You are my shining star
You are my shining moon
I do not want to lose but you only
Are there forever

Uchi Ake devilish!
Affection to increase enough to meet if meet
Likely lightheadedness eyes and attractive too
Who than dear my sun
Hand in hand I will take you to both Previous
Now the day-to-day of testimony that we superimposed
Only the number of stars you Kokumo in mind Ho!

You Are My You Sunshine Girl × 3
You are my sunshine
You Are My You Sunshine Girl × 3
You are my sunshine

I wanna know how much you love me everyday
I wanna show you how much I love you, baby
Unvarnished me
Caught Is the want you to Oh

You are my shining star
You are my shining moon
The future that are of Futari
As full of filled with sparkle

You are my shining star (You are my shining star)
You are my shining moon
I looked up at that moon (sincerely so)
Happiness no Is the (Yeah) only pray

You are my shining star 
You are my shining moon
World of Hitorikiri is (lonely in)
Because it seems there is no star night sky

You are my shining star
You are my shining moon
I do not want to lose (the other does not get lost)
You only are there even (Yeah) when

Forever I love you ...