Hwang Chansung(2PM) & Ada LiuYan; Perhaps Love(Chinese dating show)

serendibite

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/20/2016 at 10:22 PM, Sarangah said:

Hi minucocat, may I ask, do you have Eng translation to this press con? I couldn't find one.

At 02:30 on Chansung talked about Liu Yan and Perhaps Love. I would like to know what he is talking pretty much please!!!!!

Sorry about the late reply,  I was travelling.  

I will just translate Chansung's part, as the video is a bit long.  

Media:  What kind of special stage that 2PM is prepared for Chinese fans ?

CS:  this time we are not only provide the show that everyone can enjoy it and also we hope we can give the great atmosphere that the Fans are with us together. We prepared a lot and and really looking forward it.

Media: 2PM now have lots of activities in China, and also worked with many female celebrities.  What do you think the major difference between Chinese girls and Korean girls. And what's your ideal type is ?

Other Media: (We know) Chansung is not work with Liuyan at the moment, that's why we ask this question.

CS: Em. what's this (question).. I'm not very sure about the major difference.  In the show"Perhaps love",  Me and Liuyan is currently dating and in a good relationship, thank you for asking.  My ideal type is have a lot in common to talk about and easy to communicate with. 

p.s. There also another old video Chansung mentioned Liuyan in the 2PM concert.

that's it.

^_^

On 28.2.2016 at 5:11 PM, minucocat said:

Minucocat you are JIANG!!!

Thanks very much. Hope you had a wonderful trip.

Ps: I love that smile of Chansung when he talked about Liu Yan, like all the good memories come to his mind :-)

On 3/1/2016 at 11:40 AM, Sarangah said:

Minucocat you are JIANG!!!

Thanks very much. Hope you had a wonderful trip.

Ps: I love that smile of Chansung when he talked about Liu Yan, like all the good memories come to his mind :-)

It's my pleasure ! ^_^

13 hours ago, minucocat said:

There is the unseen cut from Let's go together, the brothers was asking Chansung some personal questions and also mentioned Liuyan.

Can you translate what is chansung reply ? about liu yan ?

TQ so much

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, minucocat said:

not sure if you guys have seen this interview when 2PM was having the Go Crazy Tour in States,  listen carefully what wooyoung said at 3:27. 

There is no Eng subbed right ?

On 3/9/2016 at 3:40 AM, samanatha_xyooj said:

@im_cun  just select the CC button on the video and the English sub wlil turn on..

I am still shipping Chansung and Liu Yan together... 

Thanks I just realise about it ^^

Archived