Hwang Chansung(2PM) & Ada LiuYan; Perhaps Love(Chinese dating show)

serendibite

Starting from Ep 3, I will not do screen caps in this house as there is no longer Liu Yan in the show.

But I will update this page once the Eng subbed available.

If you wish to see the screen caps or vid clip of the episodes, you can go to Chansung thread which I always update below

LINK --> CHANSUNG HOUSE

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Chansung career at China affected by Tzuyu political controversion :( ~ 12/1/2016

Even Chansung's weibo got attacked. People telling JYP to leave.  cr Suri

CYk7s3LVAAAvIOq.jpg

the comments are asking Hubei TV to cut out ALL of #Chansung's part as a initiative to get rid of JYPE in China   cr myboytaec (14/1/2016)

CYvT051UQAA2Of7.png

However, thank God that Hubei TV did not edit out Chansung from the Episode 10 which has being airing today, 17/1/2016 :)

CY7jZeNUoAE4Fk0.jpg

They included Chansung's name… FINALLY!!!

On 12/21/2015 at 6:37 PM, samanatha_xyooj said:

Can someone help translate this part? Pretty please with sugar and an extra cherry on top?

CS: what do we do next ?

LY: Don't know. Anyway, if the task is about sport, we will win for sure.  (As) When Chansung doing sport, (he) will definitely win. And very charming.

LY:  Great weather today! 

CS: yes, (the weather is ) good.

LY: But there is no sun today.  yesterday I said today will be sunshine. And he (chansung) said today will rain.  But none of us got it right. No one lost.

CS: Both of us are not right but not wrong neither.   The weather is always changing. 

LY: But really comfortable. 

CS: if the sun come out, that will be really hot.

LY:So will you come to China again for Concert this year ?

CS: Yes!

LY:  the second half of this year ? October ? 

CS: We are in the process of preparing the concert.  And the previous world tour concert just finished.  This time we have new album and concert at the same time.  In China we got a very good feedback from our concert, so we (told our fans) we will have a concert again soon and also a concert in Japan. We just want to have one concert according to our original plan.  But the result was really encourage so that we decide to start a world tour in China and Japan.

LY: Come! come!

CS: are we almost there  ?

LY: Oh ! Are we there yet?

CS: yes, we are.

LY: Jesu island is really a beautiful place. 

CS: In Korean the name said Something 'Land'.

LY: I played this before, that's a maze.

CS: really ?!!

LY: Have you played before ?  I knew the route.

CS:  Great!

LY: Because I spend two hours inside running around before.  And it was raining that day.  We were shooting.  then liuyan said english to chansung

LY: My skin is fair. and I‘m more fair than you.

CS: en! yes.

LY: But most of the Korean girls are so fair. 

CS: Korean girls like fair skin.

LY: (but ) my personal trainer always want me become darker ( more toned ).   I just ignored what he said. 

CS: sporty person like more toned skin. 

LY: like the wheat color skin

CS:a bit toned skin will make body shape looks really great. 

LY: Why don't you tan your skin ?

CS: I don't like tan.  When I played golf I got a bit tan. 

LY: here.  Here is fair and here is tan.

CS: I forgot to apply sun protection.  And become a wired person.

LY:  The sun is really strong when play golf.

CS: I like (golf)

LY: like ?

CS: I like today's weather. (CS said the whole sentence in Chinese)

LY:  Great sentence!!  Good job!   The grammar is spots on.   (Then LY repeat what CS said - I like today's weather)

CS: Finally now I'm used to speak Chinese now.

LY:  (You) learned very fast.  And (he) is a type of person have perfect pronunciation.  His pronunciation is better than you (interpreter).  If he learn Chinese well he can do better than you (interpreter). 

CS:  (he said in English - if learn more and spend more time for a student)

LY: You don't need (to learn lot) just need a hundred sentence you will be fine.  You can go to China if you know a hundred of basic sentence. 

CS: Really ?

LY: It's enough for you do use. 

CS: Learn the basic conversation will be ok. 

LY: yes, it's enough.   

- End - 

On 12/21/2015 at 6:37 PM, samanatha_xyooj said:

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you everyone for your continued contributions to this thread.  I  may not be here that often but I am still a Changsung-LiuYan supporter.  Love all the vids and thanks to the Hottest for the translations.  I especially enjoyed the episode where they asked questions and the tray would fall on their heads.  Seems like the Chinese actors know  something more than we do - love Chansung's answers regarding LiuYan.

Archived