Hwang Chansung(2PM) & Ada LiuYan; Perhaps Love(Chinese dating show)

serendibite

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks @im_cun I found these videos online already but sadly i watched them Raw.. i hope someone can eng sub them fast....

Now there is no subbed yet. The subbed will be done by a group, not sure which group. I still searching back the info

It's so hard to watch ep 1 and 2 without eng sub to know what they are talking about... but it's okay i can suffer as long as i get to see Chansung and Liu yan together...LOL

Am i the only one who seems to be in zombie mood waiting for eng sub?

I hope someone picks up on the eng sub soon for ep 1 and 2...

OMG, i am seriously dying from watching the show raw and not knowing whats going on... besides re-playing Chansung and Liu Yan part x100 times...lol

well, to be honest Chansung stan is not into subbing things for him. The one that always did the subbing is always for the other 2PM members. Even, the first show - The Perfect Love (between Chansung and Liu Yan) has been subbed by Nichkhun stan.

So, hope you can be patient. Some group has been working on it. I cant help because I dont know Chinese, Hangul or Japanese.

The only thing I can hope for is the subbed will be done one day (fast or slow). Please be patient :)

True true.. thanks so much for team hottestcollab for subbing...

OMG.. I almost dye watching ep 2...it was so cute between Chansung and Liuyan.

Especially the part when Chansung told the MC guy that Liu Yan is his and towards the end when everyone was line up and taking turn talking... Chansung turned around to Liuyan and put his arm around her shoulder...

If only i know how to screen shot these cute interaction between these love bird.... I will be looking forward to Liuyan promise to Chansung... HEHHEeeee.... 

On 12/7/2015 at 2:41 AM, samanatha_xyooj said:

True true.. thanks so much for team hottestcollab for subbing...

OMG.. I almost dye watching ep 2...it was so cute between Chansung and Liuyan.

Especially the part when Chansung told the MC guy that Liu Yan is his and towards the end when everyone was line up and taking turn talking... Chansung turned around to Liuyan and put his arm around her shoulder...

If only i know how to screen shot these cute interaction between these love bird.... I will be looking forward to Liuyan promise to Chansung... HEHHEeeee.... 

to be honest i also dont know how to do screen shots lol

i just take from internet what ever there is and tagged the owner afterwards :)

Another link for Episode 2 (not fully subbed yet)

*** Kindly take note that this group subber team will subbed for Episode 2 only because they were fan of T-Ara (the 3 woman guest from this episode). So for the whole episode of this show, still hope for HottestColla6 team to subbed it.

Archived