[Official] HonoKi- Itazura Na Kiss Couple-Yuki Furukawa Honoka Miki

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mulderscully

...if previously we've been complaining about the drama being dragged or slow, this time its too fast paced you could not even catch your breath and some parts of the story are not being emphasized.  This episode for me is not as good as the last one and still Naoki's characterization disappoints me period.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest RiccaBuenM

Hello im new here. But i really love itazura na kiss!! I have a question.. do you think they'll going to produce season 3? Because in taiwanese version i notice that the ending of season 2 said to be continue.. may i ask if what is the real ending in the mangga?

they had a daughter and they lived happily ever after although I have to say Naoki is still pretty stiff for a husband (but much much better) and Kotoko is competing with their child for Naoki's affection =))
just binge-watched this up until ep 7 and im not sure but i can't feel any spark between Naoki and Kotoko. Lol but I do have to say I did root for Keita and Kotoko although I know it's not going to happen. Come on Naoki, not too late to sweep me off of my feet =) Lol

Guest natashayong4_at_gmail.com_stv

Hey guys anyone know where to get the DVDs for INK 2 cause I really wanna watch the cut scenes.... >.< arigatou :)

Archived