[Official] HonoKi- Itazura Na Kiss Couple-Yuki Furukawa Honoka Miki

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mulderscully

...lets just carry on "who cares" about "who is with who" its all about the show nothing more nothing less.  ;) It's just the timing is wrong and from the very beginning of the promo itself as I have said before lets expect it the way as it is happening. we cannot do nothing about it.

Guest mulderscully

...I will not be able to post here as often coz I'm managing other sites you can visit us here for English updates 
Tumblr
 itakisslit2013
or like us on Facebook 
Itazura na Kiss: Love in Tokyo Philippines
or follow us on our Twitter 
@ItaKissLitPH

Thank you!   :D;)

Guest mulderscully

but are there any proof the he is really dating?i mean who said that? some tabloid or what?

...you can see it here at previous posts

yeah,i know i ship them so hard! just like you i am not really convinced he is dating but if he is i can't say anyting,just i keep on thinking that he was attracted to her, you know not like a friend he was always looking at her. also some where i read that he was gealous of the friendship off screen of her and the actor that play the role of keita,for me it means something...well he can do what he want...but i will always ship him with miki and who knows maybe after some time passed they could work together again,at least i hope they are reaaaaally good friends

Archived