[Official] HonoKi- Itazura Na Kiss Couple-Yuki Furukawa Honoka Miki

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MIKI HONOKA TWITTER UPDATE
もちろん、アップデートも!! これは欠かせないぞ!♡

Of course, the update! ! Is indispensable for this!
Embedded image permalink
__________________________________________________________________________________
Is this INK LIT's theme song? And it must be so weird seeing yourself as a pic on a song lol and Yuki is in it as well, sooooo... would she be thinking about him or INK in general while listening to it? 
Update: It is the theme song. 

Guest mulderscully

...guys and lurkers alike I've posted an update on the other thread please check :D ;;)
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2022711/upcoming-japanese-drama-%E3%82%A4%E3%82%BF%E3%82%BA%E3%83%A9%E3%81%AAkiss-love-in-tokyo-season-2 

i've been using my phone for quiet sometime now and i finally had the urge to use my laptop again and  i'm really surprised to see that there are lots of people that are actually online in this thread.. com'on guys make yourselves known and lets be friends.. also let's make this thread more active neh..

decided to watch the bts again and they are just so cute in here..
xsj.gif
i expect to have more of this next season ok.. yosh!

Guest mulderscully

@LavelyShai 
...I was asking myself awhile ago what am I doing here I'm already _ _ years old! hopefully they will not disappoint us :) tomorrow is July already and now I'm on the lookout for any updates.

Guest mulderscully

Update from Miki Honoka's blog and Twitter :) she is promoting her new tv series in these photos :) July 1, 2014
source: @Honoka_mk9737  and www.mikihonoka.com
BrdmSs2CYAAw4uI.jpg

201407011604_02486.jpg

Guest mulderscully

Update from Yuki Furukawa's Twitter :)
source: yuki_furukawaHP

July 2, 2014今日は取材日!
Google Translation:Today's interview day!
Brfy2N8CQAAxtpH.jpg

Guest mulderscully

@Honoka_mk9737 Twitter update:
GM☀️ GMが何なのか調べたけど、全然わからなくて。 江野沢愛美氏@manami_enosawa に聞いたらGoodmorningの略だと言った。笑 広めてってーーと言われたので、皆さん使って行きましょう♡ 

Google Translation:
GM ☀ ️ Were examined GM's what, but I do not understand at all. KoNozawa Manami Mr. @ manami_enosawa And said he was short for Goodmorning I asked to. Lol Because it was said over over me to spread, ♡ Let's use everyoneBrg_qsYCUAA11p4.jpg

Guest mulderscully

...based on these recent pictures they posted I think they are being interviewed at the same place :) look at the color of the walls :)...both were taken in the morning :)...Yuki posted a picture in the morning and Miki saying Good Morning!  

(just an analysis of their surroundings and tweets)

Guest mulderscully

AddictedToDramas said:

mulderscully said: ...based on these recent pictures they posted I think they are being interviewed at the same place :) look at the color of the walls :)...both were taken in the morning :)...Yuki posted a picture in the morning and Miki saying Good Morning!  

(just an analysis of their surroundings and tweets)

Guest mulderscully

...and also they dyed their hair :) I don't know if the color is the same :) just another observation :)

Archived