Quantcast
xHanaParkx

[✿OFFICIAL✿]Byun BaekHyun(EXO)♥Kim TaeYeon(Girls Generation)[✿Pikachu/Oreo✩Couple Shippers Thread✿]

im back lmao gonna active this thread again
Same Pose BaekYeon <3 <3 <3
ctto
10433094_1561332804148558_34521569964660

hi this is my first time posting here ..i actually from "hong jong and yura forum" i dint know that there will be a forum for baekyeon couple.. i am happy to find this forum i love and support baekyeon couple since the news came out....hehehhe

• Like 1

pablochristinejoy_4d81 said: hi this is my first time posting here ..i actually from "hong jong and yura forum" i dint know that there will be a forum for baekyeon couple.. i am happy to find this forum i love and support baekyeon couple since the news came out....hehehhe

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 824px; word-wrap: break-word; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"GIRLS' GENERATION_Catch Me If You Can_Music Video (Korean ver.)

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 824px; word-wrap: break-word; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"少女時代 - Catch Me If You Can_ Music Video

https://youtu.be/sSCmafwLKE4 

tumblr_nmkp1zF5AN1shcs7xo1_400.giftumblr_nmkp1zF5AN1shcs7xo2_400.gif
tumblr_nmkp1zF5AN1shcs7xo3_400.giftumblr_nmkp1zF5AN1shcs7xo4_400.gif
me too dancing happiness .. love it !
tumblr_nmkphpDxgg1sy8x5ho4_400.gif

Wow it's been so long since I've posted here hehe c:
I just saw this video , someone probably already posted this , but I found it so cute and adorable <3 I'm going to start reading fanfics about them haha

Hi !

Sorry, hahaha it was probably rude to post this here, but there's no thread for just Baekhyun so..;D

I wanted to invite any fellow Baekhyun fans to join Baekhyun's (or Exo's) LINE chat. We can discuss exo/baekhyun or just have any random, off-topic silly conversations there. ^^

I'm not trying to exclude the Taeyeon stans, everyone is welcome to join, I was just afraid it might bore them.

In case you don't have LINE-it's free and easy to install on your phone !

My LINE ID is lookbehindyou. You can also give me your LINE id (in PM if you're not comfortable with disclosing it publicly)) and I will add you.