[Reality 2014-2015] K-Pop Star Season 4

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest clover1987

I know everyone usually show disappointment or angry when the performance is not good or who they root for not get the high point. To me if I want to see a show which people sing like professional then I will not watch this show.

I'm sad if who I like not get high point too but I also glad that they got bad comment to help them improve. I hope JSH will continuous singing after this show. I'm not really want him famous like other idol. I just want he be happy.

The famous of a Korean Idol somehow is very burden, I'm not sure if he can bring it. Katie Kim and Lee Jin ah maybe but I feel JSH still do not ready yet.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My vote goes to Katie Kim.  I think she has found her "voice" and her confidence is growing from performance to performance.  She is becoming a power house of a singer.  I love her charm and modesty and hope that she doesn't lose this as her career progresses.

Also, I love dark horses because she would have been eliminated if nof for that save from YHS.  I think she should sign with his agency because he believed in her.

Guest chickeyton

clover1987_stv said: I know everyone usually show disappointment or angry when the performance is not good or who they root for not get the high point. To me if I want to see a show which people sing like professional then I will not watch this show.

I'm sad if who I like not get high point too but I also glad that they got bad comment to help them improve. I hope JSH will continuous singing after this show. I'm not really want him famous like other idol. I just want he be happy.

The famous of a Korean Idol somehow is very burden, I'm not sure if he can bring it. Katie Kim and Lee Jin ah maybe but I feel JSH still do not ready yet.

Guest adikkeluangman

15& Park Ji Min Will Be Making Her Solo Debut Through “K-Pop Star”
15& Park Ji Min will be making her debut as a solo artist.
On March 31, singer and producer Park Jin Young posted the news of her solo debut through his twitter and that she would be holding her debut stage on March 5 through SBS’s “K-Pop Star.”
“I first put Park Ji Min and Baek Ye Rin together as a team hoping that they could rely on each other while practicing together. Thankfully, for the past three years, they have learned each other’s strengths and supported each other throughout this journey.” Park Jin Young continues, “I am so eager to see Park Ji Min’s solo debut stage up close.”
1427787680960_99_20150331164402.jpg?type

A JYP representative further released details to X Sports News and said, “Park Ji Min will officially start her schedules after her first stage on ‘K-Pop Star.’”
They added that 15& will continue to exist and said, “Park Ji Min will continue with both her career as a solo artist and as a member of 15&.”
Meanwhile, Park Ji Min is the winner of “K-Pop Star” season 1 and has been singing in the group 15& with Baek Ye Rin.
http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/31/15-park-ji-min-will-be-making-her-solo-debut-through-k-pop-star/
We got Kpop Star alumni to make her solo debut here. I wonder who is next?

Guest clover1987

Preview of next ep http://tvcast.naver.com/v/352174/list/31901

OMG! JSH will sing with Suzy. Don't know any song of her. Except the song AKMU sung at round one of S2. I have to check if her voice suite with him. I thought that he will go to Atenna music and sing with Kwon Jin Ah. But look like him lost hist thought when he see Suzy, just same as Chan-hyuk (AKMU).

Lee Jin Ah will sing with Kwon Jin Ah. They have same name and play instrument too. This collaborate will be interest, we can see Ji Jonh band 2.

Guest clover1987

I've checked some Suzy's live solo performance. She can sing but not good like PYH. She's good at acting. Hope that can help JSH improve his perform. <3 (Wonder who choose the song for them?)

JSH please, don't because you see a beautiful girl then forget to sing. The next round is so importance. TT_TT

I thought that they will practice with other artist just one day before the next show, so they can have more time to prepare for their own song.

Guest adikkeluangman

Suzy, Lee Hi, Kwon Jin Ah to Perform with “K-Pop Star” Final Three
For the upcoming semi finals of “K-Pop Star,” each of the judges’ labels, JYP Entertainment, YG Entertainment, and Antenna Music, will put forth one of their own artists to collaborate with one of the final three contestants, Jung Seung Hwan, Katie Kim, and Lee Jin Ah.
Jung Seung Hwan has been paired with miss A’s Suzy. Katie Kim will collaborate with Lee Hi and Lee Jin Ah with Kwon Jin Ah.
201504020848775367_551c83f806219_99_2015

“K-Pop Star” staff commented, “To impress the audience, not just through the battle stage but also through the collaboration stage, the [guest] artists and the top three contestants are investing all their energies into preparations. These will be performances that will satisfy both your eyes and ears.”
This upcoming broadcast of “K-Pop Star,” in which one of the final three will be eliminated, will air on April 5.
http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/02/suzy-lee-hi-kwon-jin-ah-to-perform-with-k-pop-star-final-three/

Kwon Jin Ah is almost unrecognizable.  She lost sooo much weight.  I feel sad.  And her makeup was so bad in her practice session with Lee Jin Ah.  Antennae Music, please spend more money on stylists for Kwon Jin Ah!  Seriously.  And let her eat omfg.  She was already very pretty.  She doesn't need to starve to play good music.
You know SBS and JYP are desperate for ratings when they bring out Suzy.  That girl is expensive to book.  JSH looked more starstruck than at any other time on the show.  If he sings bad in front of Suzy, omg friggin fail.  PYH will never forgive him.  rofl.  
If LJA wants to win this show, she has to go mainstream.  She can't keep playing these musically difficult pieces that fly over the head of the audience.  She has to touch the audience, move their emotions.  I hope she's holding back on her R&B performance because it is so awesome.  But I have a feeling she doesn't have that up her sleeve.  Instead it will just be something similar to what she's been playing last few weeks. 

Guest clover1987

Broseph said:
You know SBS and JYP are desperate for ratings when they bring out Suzy.  That girl is expensive to book.  JSH looked more starstruck than at any other time on the show.  If he sings bad in front of Suzy, omg friggin fail.  PYH will never forgive him.  rofl.  
If LJA wants to win this show, she has to go mainstream.  She can't keep playing these musically difficult pieces that fly over the head of the audience.  She has to touch the audience, move their emotions.  I hope she's holding back on her R&B performance because it is so awesome.  But I have a feeling she doesn't have that up her sleeve.  Instead it will just be something similar to what she's been playing last few weeks. 

Guest chickeyton

clover1987 said: Broseph said:

Guest chickeyton

Broseph said: Kwon Jin Ah is almost unrecognizable.  She lost sooo much weight.  I feel sad.  And her makeup was so bad in her practice session with Lee Jin Ah.  Antennae Music, please spend more money on stylists for Kwon Jin Ah!  Seriously.  And let her eat omfg.  She was already very pretty.  She doesn't need to starve to play good music.

Guest clover1987

chickeyton said: May be I am a bit biased but the truth is LJA's song is not musically difficult to be interrupted but the opposite. Say her last song, thoughtful yet soft voice with elegant Blues piano, like telling a 3 inches thick papers of story of her own. Look at other Jazz/Blues piano giants say Bill Evens's songs, you won't get it no matter how many times you listen to it. I saw numerous people tried to assemble the musicality of Jazz/Blues/Classics with the easiness of pop musics, it always end up in 2 ways: 1 - just another pop song but labelled with Jazz/Blues/Classics. 2 - something really weird. LJA is the first person to get this done, it requires me only a Pentium II processing power to enjoy the musicality and her sincerity.

Archived