[Movie 2014] Criminal Designer/Con Artists 기술자들 | Kim WooBin, Lee HyunWoo | Premier Dec 24!!!

czakhareina

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[bnt photo] Lee Hyun Woo Plays A Hacker

46dqbw9aordic52tudbhttncw2ci9k62.jpg
[by Nawael Khelil / Photos by Kwon Hee Jung] Cast of movie ‘Criminal Designer’ held a production conference at Konkuk University’s Lotte Cinema to introduce Kim Hong Seon’s new film to the press.

‘Criminal Designer’ tells the story of a bunch of high-skilled technicians who will team up with an experienced thief and a genius hacker to steal \10.5 billion in the Incheon Customs within 40 minutes.

Meanwhile, Kim Hong Seon’s new movie ‘Criminal Designer’ stars Kim Woo Bin, Lee Hyun Woo, Go Chan Seok and will hit theaters in December. (photos by bntnews DB)

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim Woo Bin Sent an ′I Love You′ Text to Go Chang Seok After the First Meeting

Go Chang Seok of The Technicians shared about a text message from Kim Woo Bin that caught him off-guard. 

On November 18, Go Chang Seok attended the press conference forThe Technicians at the Konkuk University Lotte Cinema, where the actor praised, "Acting is just acting, but Kim Woo Bin and Lee Hyun Woo are pleasant and humble on a regular basis." 

Kim Woo Bin Sent an ′I Love You′ Text to Go Chang Seok After the First Meeting

"There was a time when I was a bit caught off-guard. I only met Kim Woo Bin once, but he sent me a text message. It said, ′I love you.′ I worried about how to reply after receiving that text. I wondered if I should just reply back with ′I love you too.′"

"To that extent, Kim Woo Bin and Lee Hyun Woo have a really good energy even in private settings. I don′t have to do anything as the middle man." 

The Technicians is a movie about a group of technicians who try to break into a vault containing 150 billion won in a limited time of 40 minutes. 

Kim Woo Bin, Go Chang Seok, Lee Hyun Woo, Kim Young Chul, Lim Ju Hwan, and Jo Yoon Hee star in the movie, which premieres on December 24. 

Photo Credit: Lim Sei Young MWAVE

Kim Woo-bin in dandy look

Actor Kim Woo-bin showed off a dandy look Tuesday at a press conference for his upcoming film “Technician.” 

Wearing a dark-colored suit, the actor kept his hairstyle simple while highlighting his style with a high-end watch. 

His new film depicts a group of technicians who scheme to steal 150 billion won in 40 minutes at an airport. It will hit theaters on Christmas Eve. 

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)  KPOP HERALD

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim Woo Bin Reveals He Used to Be a Diligent Studentan0ya November 18, 2014Kim Woo Bin Reveals He Used to Be a Diligent Student

Actor Kim Woo Bin has revealed he used to focus his energy on studying before his modeling career took off.

On November 18, the actor and other stars of “The Technicians” attended the press conference of the upcoming action film.

Kim Woo Bin, who plays the safe-hacker Ji Hyuk, admitted that the preparations for the challenging role took their toll on him, “Physically, it was difficult. However, director Kim Hong Sun directed us well, and Go Chang Suk helped me too, so I was able to overcome [the challenges].”

When asked if he prefers using his head or body, the actor replied, “Usually, I choose to use my head over my body. I actually studied hard until middle school, and after that, I studied subjects that I was interested in.”

In the past, Kim Woo Bin has expressed his diligent nature by sending a hand-written letter to his high school teacherThe actor’s flawless attendance record and academic awards have also impressed his fans.

“The Technicians” premieres on December 24.

credit SOOMPI

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-stretch: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"
Criminal Designer Press ConferenceNovember 18 2014 | credit SSTVNews

class="entry-title" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; font-size: 22px; direction: ltr; font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(194, 162, 111); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; line-height: 28px; letter-spacing: 0.4px;"[spot] Press Conference for Film ‘The Technicians,’ Kim Woo-Bin to Steal Hearts of the Audiences!

김우빈Press conference for film <The Technicians> was held at Lotte Cinema,Gwangjin District, Seoul on 18th. Kim Woo-bin, Lee Hyun-woo, Ko Chang-suk and director Kim Hong-sun participated. There were huge crowd at the conference.

The film < The Technicians > is a story of ‘technicians’who attempt to rob $15 trillion, which is hidden in Incheon Main Customs, in 40 minutes.

Kim Woo-Bin plays ‘Ji-Hyuk’, a ‘technician’ who is outstanding at robbing the safes, forgery in the film. He said, “It was physically hard, but director really took good care of us. Hyun-woo and Chang-suk were also very nice.”

This is Kim Woo-Bin’s second lead role after his previous movie <Friend 2>. He said, “I really liked the script of this film. I also feel relaxed because I worked with many great senior actors. I just did my best during filming.”

4-1

It has been a long time that Kim Woo-Bin made public appearance. He looks stunning in the black velvet jacket.

Director Kim Hong-sun said, “There is no one who can replace Kim Woo-Bin as ‘Ji-hyuk.’ In addition, production company for this film is same as film <Friend 2>. Kim Woo-Bin was outstanding in <Friend 2>. In fact, Kim Woo-bin was the last to be cast in this film because he got huge popularity at that time.

Regarding Ko Chang-suk, Kim Woo-bin stated, “I have been a huge fan of his since the film <Rough Cut>. I thought he would be really nice. When I saw him in person, I realized I was right. My life goal is to be a nice person and a good actor. I think Chang-suk is that kind of person.” When asked if Chang-suk is his role model, he adamantly said, “My role model is my father.”

Kim Woo-bin also chose himself as ‘Selfie Technician.’ He said, “You should follow the standard for good quality selfie. I personally like my face seen from right side. When I take selfie, I stare at camera from a 45° angle with my hands put on my right face.”

5-1

They all coincidently wore black clothes at the conference. Lee Hyun-woo, Kim Woo-bin and Ko Chang-suk

Kim Woo-bin was also chosen as the person who has unexpected side. Lee Hyun-woo said, “I thought Kim Woo-bin was too tough, but he was actually so cute and playful.”

Ko Chang-suk said, “Kim Woo-bin eats a lot. I thought he would eat only fruit because he used to be a model. Kim Woo-bin was also always hungry even though he ate often. I thought his agency starved him,” causing a round of laughter. Then, Kim Woo-bin said, “I am little hungry now, too. Actually, I work out a lot, so I enjoy eating. I don’t want to be on a diet because I am not an athlete. I eat all I want to eat.”“I had even eaten samgyupsal (Korean Barbeque) for12 persons alone when I was in college,” he added.

Kim Woo-bin also said, “I ate less when I was getting ready for shower scene, though. I couldn’t eat pizza because of the scene, either. I felt really sad. I also had to work out for half an hour right before shooting the scene.”

He lastly said, “Film <The Technicians> is very enjoyable film. We were all happy during filming this movie, too. I hope that people like this film.”

Film <The Technicians> opens on December 24.

Written by Han Jihee, Photography by Ryuma, Translated by Park Kayla
GET IT K | November 18 2014

181114 Criminal Designer/The Technicians Press Conference

Here are some things which people said about Woobin at the press conference.

Credits: J亲故乖巧又聪明o_O @weibo
Translated: 
07160914 @ tumblr

Lee Hyunwoo: I’ve worked with Woobin-hyung in previous projects before. Although it isn’t very often but we still occasionally keep in contact. I watched Friend 2 and thought it was very interesting, and Woobin is a very nice person.

Lee Hyunwoo: Everyone knows that Woobin is very manly and very cool right? But he has a very different charm. Although he has the aura, but he’s surprisingly very cheerful and he likes to do aegyo. During the filming, he likes to joke around and it’s very comfortable around him. After getting to know him, I realized he likes doing aegyo. When deciding whether to take this up, when I heard that Woobin-hyung was going to act in this, I decided immediately that I’ll take this up.

Director: I’ve never considered anyone other than Woobin for the role of Jihyuk and I’m very satisfied with the results. When I watched the first cut of Friend 2, I already decided that Jihyuk should be played by Woobin. But he was too busy with Heirs, and we waited for a very long time after giving him the script. He was the last one to confirm his appearance.

Director: Since School 2013, I’ve felt that Woobin is a pretty good new actor. In the situation where Woobin hasn’t confirmed his appearance in the movie, we can’t say that we will be shooting this movie.

Go Chang-seok: Other than Woobin’s acting, he is also a very lovable and humble junior. After the filming we still keep in contact occasionally. Woobin will send messages saying things like “I love you”, and when I see these confession messages from Woobin I don’t know how to reply. I panic and am always troubled over how to reply.

Go Chang-seok: Woobin eats a lot. I thought as a model he would only eat fruits but Woobin is always hungry no matter how much he eats. He keeps eating I thought his company doesn’t give him food. (Woobin: “I’m actually hungry now”)

Woobin: (about how he maintains his figure) I really like to eat. I really enjoy the fun in eating so I can’t cut down on food. I’ll eat whatever I want to eat then I’ll exercise. The time I ate the most was with a friend. The two of us ate a 12-people portion of pork. (It was during his university days and he ate it at a BBQ shop in front of the school with his friend. They ate 12-people portion of pork and 2 bowls of cold noodles)

Woobin: (about Jihyuk being the sexiest criminal) I didn’t act with the word ‘sexy’ in mind. Is Jihyuk sexy? (about the bathroom scene) I was a little too tired after exercising so I gave up. Before the shoot, pizza got delivered for supper. I didn’t eat it, but instead, I asked the director for 30minutes and I exercised in the waiting room.

Woobin: I am Go Chang-seok sunbae’s fan. Last time, I could only see him through the television or his works, but I felt like he was a very good person. After directly meeting him like that, I felt even more strongly that he is a good person. My final goal is to become a good person and a good actor. After meeting Go Chang-seok sunbae, I thought that he was the kind of person I’d want to become. (Reporters ask if Woobin’s idol was Go Chang-seok) My idol is my dad.

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim Woo Bin Once Ate 12 Servings of Pork Belly and Two Bowls of Cold Noodles

Kim Woo Bin clearly knows how to enjoy his food. 

On November 18, Kim Woo Bin attended the press conference for the new movie The Technicians at the Konkuk University Lotte Cinema, where fellow actor, Go Chang Seok stated, "Kim Woo Bin eats a lot. No matter how much he eats and eats, he says he′s hungry and eats some more." 

The MC, Park Kyung Lim asked, "How do you maintain your body when you eat so much?"

Kim Woo Bin answered, "I exercise a lot. I find great enjoyment in eating, and since I′m not an athlete, I can′t maintain a strict diet. So I eat to my hearts content and then exercise."

Kim Woo Bin Once Ate 12 Servings of Pork Belly and Two Bowls of Cold Noodles

"In college, my friend and I ate a total of 12 servings of pork belly and two bowls of cold noodles." 

The Technicians is a film about a group of technicians who attempt to break into a vault containing 150 billion won in a limited time of 40 minutes. The movie stars Kim Woo Bin, Lee Hyun Woo, Go Chang Seok, Kim Young Chul, Lim Ju Hwan, Jo Yoon Hee, and more. It premieres on December 24. 

Photo Credit: Lim Sei Young Mwave

Technicians’ Go Chang-Seok “embarrassed by Kim Woo-Bin’s love confession” burst of laughter

credit innolife11978_1.jpg

Actor Go Chang-Seok said he was embarrassed by junior Kim Woo-Bin’s love confession and everyone laughed.In 18th at Seoul Lotte Cinema Konkuk Univ. branch, the production report of the film ‘Technicians’ was held. Kim Hong-Seon director and actor Kim Woo-Bin, Go Chang-Seok, Lee Hyeon-Woo attended.That day, Go Chang-Seok looked back harmony with Kim Woo-Bin and said “As well as act, she is kind and modest senior.” He added “After shooting, we sometimes get in touch. She sent me a message ‘I love you’.” People laughed.He showed special harmony between senior and junior, saying “To Kim Woo-Bin’s message that confesses love, I don’t know how to answer. I worry how to reply. I’m embarrassed.”Meanwhile, ‘Technicians’ draws the business of technicians who have to steal 150 billion in 40 minutes which is hidden at Incheon Main Customs. It releases on December.

class="entry-title" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; font-size: 22px; direction: ltr; font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(194, 162, 111); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; line-height: 28px; letter-spacing: 0.4px;"[spot] Lee Hyun-woo at Press Conference for Film ‘The Technicians,’ “I’m Not a Boy Anymore!”

Press conference for film <The Technicians> was held at Lotte Cinema,Gwangjin District, Seoul on 18th. Kim Woo-bin, Lee Hyung-woo, Ko Chang-suk and director Kim Hong-sun participated. There were huge crowd at the conference.

The film < The Technicians > is a story of ‘technicians’who attempt to rob $15 trillion, which is hidden in Incheon Main Customs, in 40 minutes.

Lee Hyun-woo appears as the youngest genius hacker named ‘Jong-bae.’ Regarding his job, Lee Hyun-woo said, “I talked about this character a lot with director. I also interviewed hackers in Korea, too. I watched similar film as well. “

He also said, “I decided to appear in this film because I heard that Woo-bin was cast in this movie. I met him in the drama <To the Beautiful You>. But, it was too short. I watched <Friend 2>, too. He is very nice person. I really like him.”

Director Kim Hong-sun said, “Lee Hyun-woo is actually completely opposite to his character ‘Jong-bae.’He is really shy and innocent. I paradoxically thought it would be fresher if this innocent guy played mean and sly character.”

Lee Hyun-woo is a ‘Smile Technician!’ Lee Hyun-woo and Kim Woo-bin look good together in the film.

Lee Hyun-woo and Ko Chang-suk chose each other as a mood maker. Ko Chang-suk said, “I feel happy every time I see him. When he shows up, even men staff members like him.”

Ko Chang-suk also said, “When three of us gather, we all tease him. Lee Hyun-woo had to smoke in the film even if he doesn’t smoke in reality. So, when he smoked, he looked so cute. Actually, Woo-bin teased him more than me.”

In fact, Lee Hyun-woo showed good ‘Chemi’(Refers to ‘The atmosphere or mood between two people’) with Kim Soo-hyun in the film <Secrectly Greatly>. When asked if he shows that ‘Chemi’ in this film, he said, “I shot many scenes with Woo-bin. I took a lot of scenes with Chang-suk, too. I think I can show ‘Chemi’ with them in many scenes.”

Lastly, Lee Hyun-woo said “I think men also like this film. I will show defiant side in this movie such as smoking and cursing. I hope that many people like this movie.”

Film <The Technicians> opens on December 24.

Written by Han Jihee, Photography by Ryuma, Translated by Park Kayla
GET IT K | Nov 18 2014

Kim Woo Bin discusses his upcoming shower scene for 'The Technicians'

On November 18, upcoming movie 'The Technicians' held a press conference at the Konkuk University Lotte Cinema. During the press conference, the ever dashing actor Kim Woo Bin, who is playing the character Ji Hyuk, shared how he prepared for his shower scene.
Kim Woo Bin stated, "I didn't think of the word 'sexy' when I acted. I briefly did wonder if the character Ji Hyuk was sexy."
Kim Woo Bin shared that he did want to look good, though as he continued, "I exercised for the shower scene, but I gradually grew more tired as I filmed the move. Right before filming the shower scene, I ate less food." He added, "I remember that on that day there was pizza available as a midnight snack, but I didn't eat it; I exercised intensely in the waiting room and filmed instead," showing his hard work and determination to look good for the cameras.
'The Technicians', along with its highly anticipated shower scene, will premiere in the month of December. The movie will follow the story of a group of technicians who attempt to break into the Incheon Main Customs' safe, which contains 1.5 trillion won (approx. $1.4 billion USD). 
credit article Allkpop
Video by SSTVNEWS

Food is Kim Woo-bin's joy of life

Model-turned-actor Kim Woo-bin had to refrain from his insatiable appetite for the shower scene in film “Criminal Designer,” the Korean heartthrob said in a press conference on Tuesday. 

“Food is the joy of my life,” Kim declared. “Because I am not a professional athlete, I could not go as far as staying on a diet.” 

The model-actor also recalled that, when he was in college, he and his friend once ate as much as 12 servings of Korean roast bacon and two bowls of cold noodle at a time. 

Actor Kim Woo-bin attends the press conference for his latest action film “Criminal Designer” in Seoul on Tuesday. (OSEN)

He complained that the filming crew ordered a late-night pizza when they were shooting Kim’s shower scene. “I could not eat as much pizza as I would usually have,” he said. 

“(After nibbling a small portion) I had to excuse myself to the director and have a quick 30-minute workout, right before entering the shower scene,” the actor added, driving the crowd into laughter. 

Kim Woo-bin appears on SBS's hit drama "The Heirs." (SBS)

Actor Go Chang-suk, a supporting male actor of “Criminal Designer,” followed up the conversation to reveal Kim’s surprisingly huge appetite. He said, “Because (Kim) is a model, I thought he would eat nothing but fruits. Later I found out he eats like a horse. He says he is always hungry, no matter how much he eats.” 

“Criminal Designer” is Kim Woo-bin’s first caper film, a genre with artful thieves as the lead roles. 

In the action film, Kim will play Ji-hyuk, the leader of a group of tech-savvy outlaws. His gang has only 40 minutes to steal 150 billion won ($140 million) from the safe of a state-run customhouse in the port city of Incheon. 

“Criminal Designer” is slated to launch in December. 

Actor Kim Woo-bin attends the press conference for his latest action film “Criminal Designer” in Seoul on Tuesday. (OSEN)

(khnews@heraldcorp.com) | KPOP HERALD

Kim Woo Bin Is Bad In 'Criminal Designer'kim-woo-bin.png?w=600

Kim Woo Bin is bad in his new film, “Criminal Designer.” He is criminally bad. That is, he plays a bad character, a safe-cracking con artist with a fondness for acquiring jewelry and antiques.
And given his last few drama roles, viewers can expect that he will do a good job of playing a bad but charming thug. He was bad-der than the bullies in “School 2013” and he was Lee Min Ho’s endearing bad boy rival in “The Heirs.”‘Criminal Designer,” also previously called “The Technicians,” is the story of a group of professional con artists. They are hired by a mob boss to rob the almost $150 million supposedly hidden in an Incheon International Airport vault. And they have to do it within 40 minutes. You could almost see them as contract workers hired by other criminals to do the dirty work. And they are not afraid of a little danger.
The film was first screened at the 2014 Busan International Film Festival, where it won praise from viewers. After it was shown at the Asian Film Market, the rights were sold to China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and the Philippines. According to Lotte Entertainment, the film will be screened again at the American Film Market in the U.S. in November. “Criminal Designer” is set to premiere in Korea in December.
Part of the film’s appeal to buyers is Kim Woo Bin’s star power among younger viewers. But the cast also contains the appealing Lee Hyun Woo and some impressive veteran actors.
Lee Hyun Woo recently appeared in the films “Secretly Greatly” and the “Battle of Yeonpyeong.” He previously worked with Kim Woo Bin in the comedy “To The Beautiful You.” In “Criminal Designers” he plays Jung Bae, a genius hacker and Kim Woo Bin’s best friend.Also in the cast are Lim Joo Hwan, Go Chang Suk, Kim Young Chul and Jo Yoon Hee.
Lim Joo Hwan, seen in “Ugly Alert,” plays a sidekick of the mob boss. Jo Yoon Hee, last seen in “Nine: Nine Time Travels” and soon to appear in ‘The King’s Face,” plays Eun Ha.
Kim Yong Chul, who appeared in “Iris II,” plays the mob boss who hires Kim Woo Bin and Lee Hyun Woo. Go Chang Seok, last seen in “Diary of Night Watchman” is the man who comes up with the plan. Kim Hong Sun, who directed “Traffickers,” is the film’s director.
Copyright ⓒ 2014 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission

Kim Woo Bin Speaks On His Shower Scenekdramastars.jpg?w=600
kdramastars.jpg?w=600
A picture of actor Kim Woo Bin not wearing a shirt went viral today as he mentioned his times when he was filming a sitcom "MBM Vampire Idols" early in his acting career. On the press conference of the upcoming film "The Technicians," actor Kim Woo Bin, who plays the main character Ji Hyuk in the film, mentioned the shower scene. At the press conference, the production team of the film played a preview of the film, which included actor Kim Woo Bin's shower scene. He mentioned another shower scene he did in the beginning of his acting career when he was filming a sitcom "MBM Vampire Idols" and said, "When I was filming a shower scene for this movie, I ate less. That night we all had pizza for dinner, but I had to eat less than usual and work out a lot for this scene." In related news, "The Technicians" is a crime movie based in a port city in Korea. In addition to actor Kim Woo Bin, the movie "The Technicians" is to feature movie stars such as Lee Hyun Woo, Ko Chang Suk, Kim Young Chul, Shin Goo, Jung Man Shik, Im Joo Hwan, and Jo Dal Hwan. The movie will premiere on December 24, 2014.  Copyright ⓒ 2014 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

Archived