✪ Lee Jun Ki ❤ Nam Sang Mi ❤ YoonSoo ✪

melkimx

Lee Jun-Ki “Nam Sang-Mi makes me feel comfortable, it feels like as if she has been my long girlfriend in the filming set”

9968_1.jpg
Lee Jun-Ki “Nam Sang-Mi makes me feel comfortable, it feels like as if she has been my long girlfriend at work"
Lee Jun-Ki expressed his feeling of being reunited with Nam Sang-Mi in seven years.

Lee Jun-Ki attended to the production announcement of ‘Chosun gun’, the new Wed-Thu drama of KBS 2TV, which was held in JW Meriet Hotel in Seoul Dongdaemun on 19th afternoon. Lee Jun-Ki and Nam Sang-Mi have met once again through ‘Chosun gun’ in seven years, since the drama ‘The times of Dog and Wolf’.

Lee Jun-Ki said “I’ve thought that it would be great to see Nam Sang-Mi again someday. I wondered what it would be like if I do romance with her once again. It is good to see her after having been matured, both through age and social experience. I was really excited at first when I heard about the casting of Nam Sang-Mi” and he laughed. He continued, “I have been expecting about my capacity of giving joy to the viewers with my performance. It usually takes some time to get used to with the actors when I enter the shooting, but with Nam Sang-Mi, I feel really comfortable around her, as if she’s been my long girlfriend. I feel reliant on her, and I am excited.”

Meanwhile, ‘Chosun gun’ is the drama which historical background is Chosun during 19th century, and which deals with the process of Park Yoon-Gang, the son of the best dueler of sword of Chosun, becoming the gun-holder, after abandoning the sword, for the revenge of his father and little sister, along with the suffering and courage of the young men during in that era.” It will be first aired on coming 25th, after ‘Golden Cross’. 
Credit innolife | june 20 2014

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woww, that's so cool. They're reunited :x I watched Time between dog and wolf about 6-7 years ago . Love it.

And NSM was my idol 8 years ago . I still remember her drama sweet spy ( with dennis o' :x) and drama Bad Family

7 years ago, LJK was one of my best idol for several years too. Lovee both actors and actresses in his romantic drama iljimae ( with Han hyo joo and park shi hoo :x - my idols too )

Woww after TBDAW long time ago, NSM - LJK work together . Yayyyyy \:D/

Nam Sang-Mi "Lee Joon-Gi, seems to be crazy in prank not acting"

9989_1.jpg
On the 19th, Nam Sang-Mi participated on production presentation of new KBS 2TV 'Choseon Gunman' and said that, "Lee Joon-Gi likes to play pranks very much." She added, "He is already good at acting so it seems like he is crazy for prank and not acting. It looks as if he is always thinking about what pranks to play. Of course this becomes energy at filming site. But since he likes to play prank so much, his tears also seem like pranks." Lee Joon-Gi said, "She tells me to stay still when she is preparing to act. I think it's in my blood." 'Choseon Gunman' will be first aired on the 25th following 'Golden Cross.'
credit innolife | june 22 2014

Guest rintintintin

Hihihi! May I joined also? Well, this is my 3rd couple for me and I don't know why hahaha! Thanks for this one guys and I'm pretty sure that many fans will join here as well. :)

Hai I'm new one in this thread but I have been this pairing shipper since TBDAW and their chemistry is so sweet. I love every interaction of them. But yeah in TBDAW their relayionship is hunging. I hope in GM they have happy ending and have many screentime together and sweet moment...

I've been looking for this thread...why is it a little quiet
I watched the first 2 episodes and i noticed that it was Junki would delivered the line..."have we met before?" which was SangMi's line in TBDW :)
I'm currently enjoying the bickering of this two and i hope to see more of them together before we reach the plot where theey will get separated :(

• 1 month later...
Guest deannejjang

it's so quiet here. where are you shippers??did you read about how LJK and NSM took multiple take for tonight kiss for they want it to be perfect? But the Camera pd zoom out so fast i cant barely see NSM lips moves!! 

Archived