✪ Lee Jun Ki ❤ Nam Sang Mi ❤ YoonSoo ✪

melkimx

LEE JUN KINAM SANG MI

Name: 이준기 / Lee Jun Ki (Gi) / Lee Joon Ki (Gi)
Profession: Actor - Model - Singer
Birthdate: 1982-Apr-17
Birthplace: Busan, South Korea
Height: 178cm
Weight: 66kg
Star Sign: Aries
Blood Type: B
Family: Younger sister
Talent Agency: Mentor Entertainment
Education: Seoul Arts University (Acting Major)
Hobbies: Martial Arts (Tae Kwon Do - 3rd Degree, Hapkido - 1st Degree and Taekkyeon - 1st Degree) & Watching Movies
Languages: Korean, Japanese, Mandarin, and English

TV Series

Joseon Gunman (KBS2, 2014)
Two Weeks (MBC, 2013)
Arang and the Magistrate (MBC, 2012)
Hero (MBC, 2009)
Iljimae (SBS, 2008)
Time Between Dog and Wolf (MBC, 2007)
101st Proposal (SBS, 2006, cameo)
My Girl (SBS, 2005)
Drama City, Ep. 234 “What Should I Do?” (KBS, 2004)
Star’s Echo (MBC/Fuji TV, 2004)
Nonstop 4 (MBC, 2003, guest)

Movies

Haeundae (2008)
Virgin Snow (2007 – Korea/Japan Co-Production)
May 18 / Splendid Holiday (2007)
Fly Daddy Fly (2006)
The King and the Clown (2005)
Flying Boys (2004)
The Hotel Venus (2004 – Japan Production)

++++

Name: 남상미 / Nam Sang Mi
Profession: Actress - Model
Birthdate: 1984-May-03
Birthplace: South Korea
Height: 163cm
Weight: 46kg
Star Sign: Taurus
Blood Type: A
Family: Older brother
Talent Agency: Yuleum Entertainment
Education: Dongdeok Women’s University

TV Series

Joseon Gunman (KBS2, 2014)
Goddess of Marriage (SBS, 2013)
Like A Miracle (KBS2, 2012)
Lights and Shadows (MBC, 2011)
Life is Beautiful (SBS, 2010)
Invincible Lee Pyung Kang (KBS2, 2009)
Gourmet (SBS, 2008)
Time Between Dog and Wolf (MBC, 2007)
Bad Family (SBS, 2006)
Sweet Spy (MBC, 2005)
My Sweetheart My Darling (KBS, 2005)
Not Alone (SBS, 2004)
Escape From Unemployment (SBS, 2003)
Love Letter (MBC, 2003)

Movies

The Peach Tree (2012)
Living Death / Faithless Hell (2009)
Never to Lose (2005)
She’s On Duty (2005)
Dead Friend (2004)
Spy Girl (2004)
Too Beautiful To Lie (2004)

Credits: KoreanDrama

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lee Jun Gi & Nam Sang Mi's couple pictorials unleashed20140620103802_53a39078d2f37_1.jpg

Lee Jun Gi and Nam Sang Mi's couple pictorials were released.

On June 20th, fashion magazine 'BAZAAR' released new pictorials of Lee Jun Gi and Nam Sang Mi, who are casting in channel KBS 2TV's new drama, 'The Joseon Gunman'.

In the pictorials, Lee Jun Gi and Nam Sang Mi are showing a perfect chemistry together.

One of the images shows Lee Jun Gi holding Nam Sang Mi's waist from her back, and he is showing a charismatic look with her.

The other two cuts show Lee Jun Gi and Nam Sang Mi holding guns.

The shooting was held at a studio that is located in Gangnam district of Seoul, and it is said that Lee Jun Gi and Nam Sang Mi deeply impressed all of the staffs with phenomenal poses and charisma.

A representative said, "Lee Jun Gi and Nam Sang Mi showed a perfect teamwork together, and the shooting went very smooth. We are very looking forward to the drama."

Meanwhile, 'The Joseon Gunman' will premiere on June 25th at 10 PM.
/Reporting by Kim Dong-Joo en@starnnews.com | June 20 1014

BIGGER PICSBqiAlV7CcAAIf94.jpg:large
BqiAlWkCQAA4aVQ.jpg:large

‘The Joseon Gunman' Nam Sang Mi talks about working with Nam Sang Mi again20140619153000_53a28367b2d54_1.jpg
Lee Jun Gi talked about working with Nam Sang Mi again.

On June 19th, press conference of KBS 2TV's new drama, 'The Joseon Gunman', was held at JW Marriott Dongdaemun Square, and Lee Jun Gi attended the conference with Nam Sang Mi, Jeon Hye Bin, Han Joo Wan, and director Kim Jung Min.

Lee Jun Gi and Nam Sang Mi have worked together in drama 'Time Between Dog and Wolf' back in 2007, each as Lee Soo Hyun and Seo Ji Woo.

Lee Jun Gi said, "I always thought that it would be great to work with Nam Sang Mi once again. Our romance in 'Time Between Dog and Wolf' was not matched, so I thought it would be great to cast in another romance drama."

Lee Jun Gi went on, "I got very excited when I first heard that Nam Sang Mi has confirmed her casting. I could do my acting much more comfortably. It takes quite a long time for an actor and an actress to get closer with each other, and we could save a lot of time for each other."

Nam Sang Mi also said, "We were too young back then, and we were just too busy, doing our works. However, we feel like a brother and a sister now. I am enjoying shootings very much."

Meanwhile, 'The Joseon Gunman' will premiere on June 25th.
/Reporting by Jeong Ju-Ri en@starnnews.com June 20 2014

class="entry-title" style="text-align: center; font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 22px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 28px; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; direction: ltr; color: rgb(194, 162, 111); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; letter-spacing: 0.4px;"[spot] Press Release for ‘The Joseon Gunman’ Lee Jun-gi and Nam Sang-mi114.jpg
On June 19, the press release for KBS 2TV’s ‘The Joseon Gunman’ was held at JW Marriott Dongdaemun Square Seoul. The event was held with the participation of cast members like Lee Jun-gi, Nam Sang-mi, Jeonn Hye-bin and Han Joo-wan.
KBS 2TV’s ‘The Joseon Gunman’ set in the age of enlightenment of Joseon is a romance action drama about Park Yoon-kang (Lee Jun-gi), who is the last sword fighter in Joseon who had to give up the sword but fight with a gun as time changed.
It is attracting much attention as it is a second drama Lee jun-gi and Nam Sang-mi shoot together who also shot ‘Time Between Dog And Wolf’ together 7 years ago.
212.jpg
Lee Jun-gi plays Park yoon-kang who holds a sword in his chest

Lee Jun-gi said, “I like action genres. I have to have a double for dangerous scenes but I can still show news sides of me. I would not be able to shoot action scenes if I get old. I will try more actions genres until I cannot do it anymore.
When asked about playing a heroic character he said, “Some viewers might think ‘Again ?’. But the drama is a new genre with different settings, histories and romance stories. It is about love between young people in the age of enlightenment of Joseon. I hope people think of me when they watch heroic dramas or movies.”
513.jpg
Nam Sang-mi plays ‘Jung Soo-in’ who is curious in new cultures and things

Nam Sang-mi said, “I feel nervous as it is my first time to try a history genre. But I feel more comfortable as we do not shoot in traditional palaces.
When asked about her new character, she also said “I have played serious roles recently. But I play a brighter and courageous character this time. I become brighter because of my role. I feel good and young when I wear Hanbok,” showing satisfaction about her character.
314.jpg
‘Here is my gun!’ Lee Jun-gi, Nam Sang-mi, Jeon Hye-bin and Han Joo-wan414.jpg
They work together again after 7 years
While mentioning his former drama ‘Princess’ Man’ Producer Kim jung-min said, “I was proud of the drama. But I was not sure if ‘The Joseon Gunman’ will become more popular than ‘Princess’ Man’. I do not only care about TV ratings but also quality. ‘The Joseon Gunman’ deals with a love story of young people in the wild age of Joseon and heroic story. The evaluations should come after the results.”
‘The Joseon Gunman’ is an emotional action romance of the last sword fighter in Joseon and later becomes a heroic gunman. The 1st episode will be aired at 10 pm on June 25.

Written by Han Jihee, Photography by Ryuma, Translated by Lee SarahGet it K | June 20 2014

also available in: JapaneseKoreanChinese (Simplified) 

Actress Nam Sang Mi Says Lee Jun Ki Is Cuter Now Than He Was 7 Years Ago

The actress shared, “[lee jun ki] has gotten cuter since i saw him 7 years ago. On june 19, at the press conference for kbs 2tv’s new wednesday thursday drama.

fsihli.jpg

Actress Nam Sang Mi revealed her feelings about seeing Lee Jun Ki after seven years.

On June 19, at the press conference for KBS 2TV’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama “The Joseon Gunman,” Nam Sang Mi commented on what it’s like to work with Lee Jun Ki again, after such a long time.

The actress shared, “[Lee Jun Ki] has gotten cuter since I saw him 7 years ago. Back then, we were both so busy with our own acting but now, he jokes around a lot. We’ve becomes like siblings. We’re having fun filming together.”

After seven years has passed since Lee Jun Ki and Nam Sang Mi acted together in the drama “Time Between Dog and Wolf,” they’ve reunited for “The Joseon Gunman.”

Following the end of “Golden Cross,” this new drama will begin airing on June 25 on KBS.

Cr. Soompi.com

Press Conference of Joseon GUnMan June 19 2014Nam Sang Mi- Lee- Lee Joon Ki, 'Please Love Our Drama!'gzgyd4h37umd02stmiioi0uh6zxbnrat.jpg
[by Sunghee Park] On June 19, new drama ‘Gunman in Joseon’ held a production conference at JW Marriot Hotel, Seoul.
‘Gunman in Joseon’ depicts a story of swordsman Park Yoon Kang (Lee Joon Ki) under the background of 19th century Joseon Dynasty Era, the time of great upheaval and rapid modernization. 
Meanwhile, the first episode of ‘Gunman in Joseon,’ starring Nam Sangmi, Lee Joon Ki, Jun Hye Bin and Han Joo Wan, is set to air on June 25 at 10PM. (photo by bntnews DB)
[bnt photo] Nam Sang Mi Presents All-White Look
viwm2fdlrxiaw1osu5g3dkc1cm1rkw26.jpg
[bnt photo] Lee Joon Ki Falunts His Handsome Appearance
fmx39pl10xpc2ek8831unbzowfpqdbwi.jpg
GALLERY: http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/slide.php?nid=11938

Gunman in Josun’ Lee Joon Ki, “Happy to Film with Actress Nam Sang Mi”

Actor lee joon ki said in the interview, "i was happy to hear that actress nam sang mi was casted. " in related news, actor lee joon ki is to star in the new kbs.

xnvgwy.jpg

Actor Lee Joon Ki showed his affection and expectations for his partner actress Nam Sang Mi. Actor Lee Joon Ki and actress Nam Sang Mi showed up at the press conference of the new KBS 2 TV Wednesday Thursday drama “Gunman in Josun,” which took place today in the Seoul Grand Ballroom at J W Marriott Dong Dae Moon Square. Actor Lee Joon Ki said in the interview, “I was happy to hear that actress Nam Sang Mi was casted.” Actor Lee Joon Ki and actress Nam Sang Mi used to film a couple lin the 2007 MBC drama. Lee Joon Ki said in the interview, “Actually, I wanted to film with actress Nam Sang Mi again after the drama in 2007. We were able to film like old couples even when we filmed for Gunman in Josun for the first time. I appreciate the fact that we can rely on each other in the filming scenes.” In related news, actor Lee Joon Ki is to star in the new KBS 2 TV Wednesday Thursday drama “Gunman in Josun,” which tells a story of a last samurai of the cho sun dynasty who becomes a gunman and a heroic outlaw like Robin Hood for the people.

Source: www.kdramastars.com

Joseon Gunman's Lee Jun Ki with co-star Nam Sang Mi reunited after seven years
1403160890_717711.jpg
Access the TV Daily News press coverage here!
Article translation:
[TV Daily News] The reporting images of Jeongseon-Wook give the reporters a peek of Nam Sang Mi and Lee Jun Ki being very close to each other like working siblings as mentioned from the production company. KBS2 TV new drama series "Joseon Gunman" (written by Lee Jung-woo, director Kim Jung Min) gives a press conference in Jongno district of Seoul, during the afternoon of June 19th. At JW Marriott Dongdaemun Seoul Square in the Grand Ballroom, Kim Jung Min PD, Lee Jun Ki, Nam Sang Mi, Jeon Hye Bin attended the event. On the same day, Nam Sang Mi are reunited with Lee Jun Ki on the set after seven years: "In the past, we were too young back then, maybe because we were also busy. But now we were able to film like old couples even if we filmed together for Joseon Gunman for the first time." - said the star. [...]
Source: TV Daily NewsTranslated by: @Hanyeoun from Joseon GUnman Thread

Article translation time! Note: I leave out some of the repeated plot points or programming info that we already know about. And there was a bunch of articles that were pretty generic that just said the cast is holding a press conference today for Joseon Gunman, etc. Anyways, enjoy!
PD talks about casting Lee Jun Ki here.PD Yoon said the reason that he casted Lee Jun Ki was because of his role in Iljimae. Lee Jun Ki has a double edge sword appeal to him in that he has a feminine and manly side to him where it's hard for anyone to portray but one that he carries well. Then it goes on to say that he had to drop his sword and pick up a gun where it's the end of that era. 
Lee Jun Ki + Nam Sang Mi talk about each other hereLee Jun Ki shares about his reunion with partner Nam Sang Mi from Time Between Dog and Wolf. Since the drama was well recognized, there's a lot of attention on this pairing now. Lee wanted to meet Nam again because the previous drama had a sad ending where they couldn't be together (it was open ended..). He was also happy when he heard that Nam was casted because he thinks that he could act better with her than another actress because of their prior work and chemistry together. Nam Sang Mi jokingly said that he's been to the army and it's been 7 years but yet he hasn't changed, he still looks the same, hehe. 
Basically the same article up top + one more line here.Lee Jun Ki said that when he met Nam Sang Mi again, it felt comfortable. It takes time to get close with your co-star but here, that wasn't the case. (As in they already know each other so the comfort level and trust is already there). 
Lee Jun Ki talks about ratings hereLee Jun Ki said that for his old dramas, he was willing to cosplay as Lady Gaga (for high viewership) but too bad not many people watched it so he didn't do it. He feels apologetic about it but if many people tune in to Joseon Gunman, he will do a fun performance. 
credit Nancykimlee from Joseon Gunman Soompi thread

UZshKZr.gif
5ARU3bT.gif
opbPdnE.gif

Thank you for making this thread. I really enjoy their collaboration and it's obvious their chemistry even better here. Can't wait for first episode. Hope there'll be enough time for them before they separate. They look cute when they become know each other.

class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;"Lee Jun Ki And Nam Sang Mi Are Having Fun Filming "The Joseon Gunman"the-joseon-gunman.jpg?w=600

When actor Lee Jun Ki appeared in the film "The King and The Clown," he played a clown so pretty that he swayed the affections of a king. His flower boy good looks were much commented on. The actor worked hard to get away from his flower boy image and take on tougher, more macho roles. And he convincingly shed that image with roles such as the street thug Tae San in the drama "Two Weeks."

But he has not been able to convince actress Nam Sang Mi, who says he is even cuter now than when they worked together on "The Time Between Dog and Wolf."

"Lee Jun Ki has gotten cuter since I saw him seven years ago," said Nam Sang Mi at the Seoul press conference for their upcoming drama "The Joseon Gunman." "Back then we were both so busy with our acting but now he jokes around a lot. We have become like siblings. We're having fun filming together."

Lee Jun Ki also had fond things to say about his two-time co-star, who last appeared in the drama "Goddess of Marriage."  However, he described their working relationship as being more like an old married couple's than that of siblings.

"I was happy to hear that Nam Sang Mi was cast in the role," said Lee Jun Ki. "Actually, I have wanted to film with actress Nam Sang Mi again ever since our drama in 2007. We were able to work together like an old couple on the first day of filming 'The Joseon Gunman.' I appreciate the fact that we can rely on each other in the filming scenes."

In the drama they will be neither siblings nor an old married couple. They will again play two characters that fall in love.

"The Joseon Gunman" takes place at the end of the Joseon era. Lee Jun Ki's character Park Yoon Kang forsakes the sword and takes up the fun to avenge the death of his father and sister. In the process he unwittingly becomes a hero. Nam Sang Mi plays the noblewoman Jung Soo In, who initially argues with him but eventually grows fond of him.

In the thriller "Time Between Dog and Wolf," he played an NIS agent and she played an art director. Their characters fell in love during that drama and faced many trials. In "The Joseon Gunman" the love their characters share will also be tested.

The KBS drama will air on June 25 following "Golden Cross."

Kim Jung Shin, who also directed "The Princess' Man," will direct "The Joseon Gunman."

Copyright ⓒ 2012 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

Archived