UPDATED-Kim Kardashian's Fertility Struggles

sugarplum892

Kim Kardashian West and Kanye West have released new intimate photos from their wedding.
The pictures include a look at the couple's young daughter North West, who was present at their lavish Italian wedding last month.

Kanye West & Kim Kardashian on their wedding day with North

The newly-married couple are seen standing together, with West carrying their daughter, while the wider Kardashian family are also present in the new shots.
In one picture, West is seen addressing Kardashian West's mother Kris Jenner, as well as her sisters Khloe, Kourtney, Kendall and Kylie.

The couple tied the knot in Forte di Belvedere, Florence on Saturday (May 24), in front of friends and family. 
In another picture, the Yeezus star is seen sharing a quiet moment with pastor Rich Wilkerson Jr. before the ceremony.
Kanye West on his wedding day

Kardashian West wore a Givenchy Haute Couture lace gown with a long silk veil for the wedding, while John Legend performed at the reception.
Kardashian West recently showed off her new signature, after taking her husband's name soon after they tied the knot.

Source

itemprop="headline" style="font-family: ProximaNova-Light, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 2.25em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: inherit; line-height: 1.11111em; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); word-wrap: break-word; letter-spacing: -1px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim Kardashian West: 'I want more children with Kanye'Kim Kardashian West has said that she hopes to have more children with her husband Kanye West.
The reality star said that although she cannot see herself having six children like her mother Kris Jenner, she would definitely like to have brothers and sisters for her 1-year-old daughter North.

Speaking to the Daily Mail about whether she will have more children, she said: "I hope so. I grew up with a lot of siblings so I know what that's like.
"I don't know if I would really follow in my mom's footsteps and have six; that's a little crazy."
She also discussed her parenting style, saying that she differs from her sister Kourtney Kardashian, who recently announced that she is expecting her third child with Scott Disick. 
"I'm really fun and playful, but I'm really strict on nap time, and sleeping in her own crib," Kardashian West said.
"Like Kourtney's style is where her kids sleep in bed with her, so especially with the third baby coming - they're going to need a bigger bed or they're going to need some other rules. 
"And maybe on weekends, [North will] come and sleep in the bed with us. But … I'm not crazy strict."
Kanye West recently claimed that he and his wife experienced a backlash over their interracial relationship.

Source

• 6 months later...

Kim Kardashian West and Kanye West kiss in Balmain's Army of Lovers campaign
Kim Kardashian West and Kanye West have appeared in their first ever designer campaign together for French Fashion house Balmain.
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West kiss in these images from a new Balmain advertising campaign. The celebrity supercouple appear in the French fashion house's spring/summer 2015 Menswear campaign.

The celebrity couple star in the luxury label's Spring/Summer 2015 Menswear campaign entitled 'Army of Lovers'. 
The sultry images, shot by Mario Sorrenti with art direction from Pascal Dangin, show Kim and Kanye preparing to kiss, and in another, posing seductively on top of a black sports car.

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West kiss in these images from a new Balmain advertising campaign. The celebrity supercouple appear in the French fashion house's spring/summer 2015 Menswear campaign.

The famous pair are friends with creative director Olivier Rousteing, and are often seen in Balmain clothing and on the front row of his shows at various Fashion Week events around the globe.

On why the couple were selected for the campaign, Rousteing enthused: "For this Menswear campaign, I wanted to capture a moment of love. Kim and Kanye are style icons and friends. 
"It is an honor to have them in this Balmain campaign. Together, they represent love, beauty and diversity - they are the new modernity. 
"This is more than a campaign, it expresses something beyond clothes - it is a celebration of love and friendship. This is a new statement for Balmain."

Pascal Dangin added: "The men's Balmain campaign starring Kanye and Kim was all about the kiss - their connection."
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West out and about, Paris, France - 25 Sep 2014Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have lunch at the restaurant 'L'Avenue' 25 Sep 2014

Earlier this month, Kim used Twitter to deny rumors that the couple were experiencing marital problems, also quashing reports that she is expecting her second child with the musician.
Source

class="headline" id="yui_3_16_0_1_1420999392609_597" style="font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', HelveticaNeue, helvetica, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 35px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 300; line-height: 42px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; margin: 0px; padding-top: 15px; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-right: 40px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim Kardashian's Fertility Struggles221568.jpg

Attempts to bring a little sister or brother for North West into the world have been frustrating and futile, says Kim Kardashian.
The 34-year-old mom has opened up about her and husband Kanye West's desire to have a second child, and admitted getting pregnant with 1-year-old North was much easier than their tries for another baby.
"When you're not planning it, it happens. It's just how God works," the reality star told the UK's Daily Mail.
Now that she and Kanye, 37, are actively trying for another child, Kim said their efforts have been in vain so far.
"When you want it so bad, it's not happening," she said.
Kim's fertility struggles will be shown on the upcoming tenth season of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians," in an effort to encourage other women who are experiencing similar challenges.
Season 10 will premiere on E! this spring.
Source

Archived