[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

hello minshinners,this will be my first time of ever commenting on this thread,heirs was one of my first kdramas and they were my favs instantly...anyway,I shipped them more as tan and eun sang and hoped they would date but at the same knowing that we don't always get what we wish for...I am with heavy heart reading all those comments bashing lmh for being human,we do not expect them to be as they were in 2013 awards because they were clearly out of a new drama then and they won a joint award as best couple and now in 2015 a lot have changed,but it has not stopped them from being close,lmh was seated with krystal and  seol hyun but shin hye was the only one he kept having small talks with and like he said he rarely have female friends,and Sh is one of      the few friends he has...and as regarding the video he was not rude to her or atleast on purpose,in the video he was taken aback he did not even know his name was called and was tapped on the  shoulder by someone behind him and did not hear shin hye name too but when he climbed on stage and saw she was  following he waited  for  her and when they were done  with there speeches he gestured  his arm to her and let her pass first,we are all humans  and make mistakes so why judge him on stop thing he did not do on purpose even psh has commended him on being a gentle man on set even when the cameras are not rolling,and when jyp stopped his music to greet min ho kim rae won and shin hye laughed the hardest and they are two people he is closest to on that table...as for me am glad to see them conversing in there own way and the same time not being too obvious as to bring hate on themselves,they were very professional as it was a very imprtant award show they respected each others space as friends should      we don't how they are off stage so let us not jugde as we only see what they want us to see!this award showed to me that they are good friends and no one knows tomorrow ashton kutcher and his wife acted on a movie many years ago and after a couple relationships fate brought them tgether...so have faith minshinners and support them together and if you don't like him any more cos he is in another relationship then it is all good support shin hye but don't bash him cos he did nothing wrong other than being human and hope you can forgive him if you felt he was rude to her don't be quick to judge or hate because a true mnshinner will understand....I wish them more success and a long lasting friendship,even knetizens ship them lol and where glad too see them again and I pray they will always have true fans that will love and support them dating or not,because they deserve it,they both good people with good hearts!am sorry for the long  post,I cried seeing some of us bashing someone that meant a lot us to us all because of a small mistake..be happy minshinners for seeing them together and there will be more of it to come,keep the faith!

• Like 18

Ladies,

Have not posted for sometime but Last night was fun .

I saw  dashing man and a good friend .I don't see anything wrong at all...

A beautiful goddess in white glittering evening gown Grecian inspired,

( reminds me my fave goddess Aphrodite & Athena )..

I am not into shipping now but this thread was my first ship..

I think both of them look great and pictures I saw speaks a thousand word.

I am so happy no photoshop..both of them in the same frame!!

God bless Happy shipping dears

• Like 14

yeah, BB you are so thirsty??? :D:D:D  he took BG's water bottle??

tumblr_noztqbn5bm1r96otwo7_500.gifctto
OOOh gosh... how someone must be angry about them...
Yes I'm admit, that I was little upset, about his dinosaur steps :D  and running not to look back... :D But... oh gosh... I adore them so much...:w00t:  they are so cute... :wub:

• Like 12

Guest itybittykitty

@itybittykitty Girl ,i really glad u seem that way but i m not .Minshin we know is gone .really gone.threre is nothing.like this rate they even can't be friend in the future.They r sooo awkward .not smiling at all.And in the future i believe that there were no miracle in between them.They will pass each other.i m soooo sad.yeah after sad new i never hope again.But from now there is noo hope for them to me.Our minshin is completely different from in our memory treasure 2013 sbs award night.Hope our girl will find her prince and minho can smooth and happy his gf.

​@kilumar ...sorry I didn't see the awkwardness some of you are talking about...they looked absolutely like two old buddies...loved them!

Guest itybittykitty

@MinshinForever ...thanks for posting those gifs/vids (idk) ...that's what I was talking about...I don't see the awkwardness...they look as cute as ever!!!

CONGRATULATIONS 

LEE MIN HO (BB) AND PARK SHIN HYE(BG) 

11295692_371946113001539_402614164933574

5563804b2d44feedec9f89fd2b678f0cfe4af213 YESSSSSSSSSssss un  your kokoro i can feel it

Edited by eaucafe
  • Like 7