• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JenniferG

• klebinha

• jjandme

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi MinShinners *wave ... IT'S TGIF !!  It's been a while ... haha I wonder how's everybody ? You guys still hanging ? hehehe ... I miss this thread everyday ... I just trying to avoid it cos I worry

Who is Bashing????   Did u see me?    Yeaaah I am all smiles. I don't care!   But did u see what hiding behind that smile?    News or no news, not together or together, in love with another or eacho

I ate a lot when I'm stress ... Imma stress when Imma read about dating news      Mom : This girl gonna be pig by the end of this month ...       I blame these two   

Uri minho oppa still cant forget his painful love. Even though one year has passed, he still sings his heirs ost. Brings back memories.  :x
http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:b1ba4df65687680f4816e096fd49b889

These are short video where he sings PAINFUL LOVE. So much feels.

Guest daffodil82

Good afternoon chingusSOS, I can't open Branwen's Minshin 2.0:((Can't get the right password:-SHint (Min and Shin’s Favorite Color and color of Min Ho’s favorite scarf after The Heirs):xCould someone help me, pretty please [-O<Thanks in advance ^:)^

Password OK! An angel O:-) MinShinner :bz already came to my rescue :D Thnx :x

Guest daffodil82

dear @hatchi06 :x graphics-thank-you-031381.gifa lot for your help ^:)^ >:D< with the psswd :Dbtw, did you know that hatchi (hachi) means bee :bz (other meanings: eight, flower pot) in japanese ;)

Omo.... Why do I feel very happy on seeing BG watching 'twenty' with Kang PD and girl groups of heirs.(and not with her latest co-star. Call me childish or what blah..blah..blah..) I can now happily and freely smile with joy after a period of heart breaking... Kekeke
 And my another reason of having a good mood was due to my happy bee... Like oppa is happy, I am happy.....Our Happy bee seem having a good mood lately.

Guest daffodil82

alsalunar said: Omo.... Why do I feel very happy on seeing BG watching 'twenty' with Kang PD and girl groups of heirs.(and not with her latest co-star. Call me childish or what blah..blah..blah..) I can now happily and freely smile with joy after a period of heart breaking... Kekeke
 And my another reason of having a good mood was due to my happy bee... Like oppa is happy, I am happy.....Our Happy bee seem having a good mood lately.

minhoshin said: IPhone couple case.
Yellow flowers everywhere.
That heart and I FEEL LOVE sweatshirts.
WHAT'S THERE NOT TO BE CELEBRATING?!its jackpot!
And that airport fashion.Jeez. A VISION HE IS.Really made me drool like mad.And his new hair color is ohhhhhlalala.Just flawless..
And the leather pants are back,,That means I NEED TO BE BACK TOO.

ohhh,,, those moun,,,, err, bubbles I mean.Ha! How bubbly they are...

*slaps face**bangs head on desk*
Somebody help me... SOS

11055742_745233278929288_595832824_n.jpg
edit: Looks like she is using her old iPhone 5s? or new iPhone 6?
After Heirs she's really fond of iPhone, just like BB...But this smartphone is the most probably smartphone in the world to be stolen...

Guest daffodil82

imels said: minhoshin said: IPhone couple case.
Yellow flowers everywhere.
That heart and I FEEL LOVE sweatshirts.
WHAT'S THERE NOT TO BE CELEBRATING?!its jackpot!
And that airport fashion.Jeez. A VISION HE IS.Really made me drool like mad.And his new hair color is ohhhhhlalala.Just flawless..
And the leather pants are back,,That means I NEED TO BE BACK TOO.

ohhh,,, those moun,,,, err, bubbles I mean.Ha! How bubbly they are...

*slaps face**bangs head on desk*
Somebody help me... SOS

Guest ja_24P