[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Yeah!!! Hoohoo!!! Our darling Minshin on the same stage :x

Super co-ordinated (hair) bangs down, black & white couple. Thank you God for our darling Minshin couple [-O<

Yeyeyeyeee....finally I can lpg in this thread again....

I'm on cloud 9 nine now...really...really happy...

when I saw her coming,,, my first comment was "wah...they are really did appointment...how come they wear similar outfit for ...th times..."

is it just coincidence again???

Oke...it's just coincindence...#hiiiikz...hiccup...

Guest LadyNess

Minshinners we need to celebrate.... Cheers... She's so gorgeous... Wow the leather pants... Yup there outfit is coordinate...

Our Happy and Supportive Baby Girl :x
  EnOOZMy.jpg
8OMwZfw.jpg ow65BdX.jpg

I'm Happy for Baby Boy, so many celebrities supporting him. All his close friends and the Heir casts there too. Gangnam1970 Fighting!

B7y4GxmIAAAjB8-.jpg 

I'm so glad to finally see them in one event, supporting each other. If the Royals vip premiere didn't get cancelled, we could have seen Min Ho there too as what he said in his interview. :x 

Also we got so many photos of Shin Hye by the press. :) They are also happy to see her there too? =)) 

Keep Sailing MinShinners! 
 MInShin JikJin!

last post .....I promise....lol before I am leaving.

and I remember now what Minho said on SBS night Award show.
He told her why she did not tell him about her Romeo /Juliet outfit so he would wear something similar...
hahaha.....
looks like for today's event THEY DO TALK a  lot for their outfits.
I am not a person who pays attention in clothing, accessories  ...but with them I m doing things I never did in my life ..and it's fun..
:-h

I like her attire beautiful and professional.

Again, CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR BB!!! For another successful project. I'm looking forward to see his movie here in LA and I hope there's a sub title, if not that's ok too, I'll just enjoy his film.