[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

nyahahaha!! I KNEW IT WAS HELLO KITTY!!!! Meoooooww!!!!

Oh wait! Omo!!! @Sin2sa dear..... Is this where the meowwiiinggg of your TGND ff was inspired?!

=)) =)) =))

I AM 300% RIGHT ON THAT BLANKET!!! Thanks MariaP for confirming my inner genius and eye for detail. I must be hired by Dispatch doncha guys think?! LOL..

Now who owns that blanket? Really BB? You like Hello Kitty that much? :-?

I thought you wanted to be a lion like Minomi... what happened?! :D

You need to read Wallbanger!

Haha. I offered @sin2sa to be one of his ahem...gf...before he falls for SH. Hey I'll take my thrills anyway I can.

Guest mariely15

MMEDH said: shinhye just tweeted i don,t know the translation but with google i read the word pinocchio

하아.. 꽃보다 청춘 보는데 복령차 너무 부럽다.. ㅠ 피노키오 열심히 찍고 나도 여행 가야지...:-p

@minhoshin... Very true!! and @kitkat28 really did offer herself to be the girl he be with before he falls in love (maybe not! Not giving out any spoilers) with Shin Hye LOL the girl who MEOWS... maybe I really should call her KAT in the story hehe! I'm sure @kitkat28 will love it! LOL

sin2sa

said:

@minhoshin... Very true!! and @kitkat28 really did offer herself to be the girl he be with before he falls in love (maybe not! Not giving out any spoilers) with Shin Hye LOL the girl who MEOWS... maybe I really should call her KAT in the story hehe! I'm sure @kitkat28 will love it! LOL

elle8888 said:

sin2sa

said:

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

She tweeted something about 'Pinocchio'~

하아.. 꽃보다 청춘 보는데 복령차 너무 부럽다.. ㅠ 피노키오 열심히 찍고 나도 여행 가야지...:-p

Bing translator:

Huh .. Happy seeing major manhood than a flower Cha so envy ... Should I take a very hard trip of Pinocchio

Google Translate:
Ha .. Dont seeing more flowers .. ㅠ Pinocchio envy Poria cocos tea too hard to take I should go traveling

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

Shin Hye in MBC News about her concert on a cruise

Byd-6jFCMAALi1q.jpg
Byd-6rACYAAzpNe.jpg

Byd-6q8CMAA9k-2.jpg

Byd-6zICUAA7OeA.jpg

credit pics as tagged

:

P:

@nu2me here are more pics for your news on Shin Hye's FM.....

310.jpg

311.jpg

312.jpg

313.jpg

314.jpg
cr to Mohamed Sunbae

Her FM is well attended anywhere.....Fighting Shin Hye!!!!.....

Omo... Omo.... so our Minho ssi has a new album and titled A SONG FOR YOU..... and since it's Pervy Friday in my TZ, my pervy mind is on high alert... let's see.... :-? =P~ 8-} .......

.......... JUST FOR PUN (MIN AND SHIN SONGS)........

MY DEAR, YOU AND I  will TRAVEL and I WILL SING while you dance  to the tune of LOVE MOTION on our way to the PARADISE IN LOVE.  

We will be BURNING UP the night while we are in each other ARM PILLOW... The heck with the STALKER, hope he/she remained in PITCH BLACK......  =)) =))

Guest LadyNess

Thank You so Much to all who post the pervy Friday it make my day can't stop laughing like a crazy lady... And speaking of LMHssi airport pictures his so hot.... And what's up with the blanket in his car? My theory is please don't quote me on this I'm high on my delulu mode on 1. The fans give that blanket to him 2. Shin Hye bought that for him when she visited Japan for her FM because that Hello Kitty desigh right originally fom Japan...3. Shin Hye used that blanket and sprayed her fave perfume on it...And give it to him so that if he miss her he can just smelled the blanket.... 4. I think his just cold.... That's why he need blanket.... Delulu off Can't wait for the lyrics for his new songs.... Love the title do... I wonder what's the lyrics of Stalker would be? Have a Fantastic Weekend Minshinners..

itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.2em; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 10px; font-size: 1.6em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); text-align: start; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252); font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important;"                                                Lee Min Ho's PROMIZ makes water donation
LMH_cover.png

"Hello everyone :)

This is Lee Min Ho. As you all know already, I always wanted to return your love to others in need and change the world. So, PROMIZ was born.

PROMIZ means a lot to me in a way that you and I can share more about each other and spread our love to people who need our great love and help.

Since the first day of PROMIZ, you have showed me your great passion and full support for the donation project, 100,000 KNOCK, and here we are finally gathering your donation, and fund the water project through charity: water!

Water is the beginning of our lives. However, there are so many people without any access to clean water whereas we just take it granted. So, I have chosen "water" to be our first project of sharing your love and passion.

I am proud and very excited that your support of $50,000 will be used to build a water fountain in Malawi to provide villagers with fresh water and better quality of life.

As it is just our first step to spread your love to others, I could not have done this without you. If you feel like you want to make more donation, please click "DONATE NOW" button and it will guide you how to do it.

Don't forget, it's YOU who make the big difference, and I sincerely thank you for giving me such meaningful opportunity to share your love with others.

I hope that you continue your support for PROMIZ project and dedication to our upcoming events.

Always thank you.

with love

Minho

LeeMinHo-Promiz-nw_1.png19.8kShare on Facebookcredit to the owner dramafeverThankYouFloral.gif

11 GIFS OF HEARTTHROB LEE MINHO THAT WILL GIVE YOU BUTTERFLIES

Lee Minho is one of the most popular Asian Actors/Idols of all time. He has a powerful charisma that grabs fans attention and makes their hearts pound. Here are some of his best moments

1.Don’t those facial expressions make your heart melt?large.gif

2. Every girl wishes Minho oppa would wink at them

3. Goodnight Kiss from Lee Minho

image4. ‘I saw nothing…’

5. Lee Minho spends a day playing in the waves

6. Unimpressed

7. Too handsome for words

8. “YES!” 

9. Lee Minho makes a very good point, bringing the debate back into his favor. 

10. That mischievous face

11. The aggressive kisstumblr_mx0cc0OR6f1siqvhio1_250.gif

BONUS GROOVIN’

tumblr_inline_nciyosQ7hZ1sm5dl0.gif

credit to the owner koreabooimage