Quantcast

[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

Guest LaDadaista

@giselle_tw Isn't it good to see both MinShin striking similar poses and holding the VISA cards just like each other for Lotte?And if you look at their ads, the copywriting on their ads are almost exactly the same...Lotte should have done better by making MinShin shoot every single ad for Lotte together...In my dream...Sigh~...LOL:):):))
izWQo4a6vD5mK.jpg
Photo Credit: Lotte Duty Free

• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JenniferG

• klebinha

• jjandme

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi MinShinners *wave ... IT'S TGIF !!  It's been a while ... haha I wonder how's everybody ? You guys still hanging ? hehehe ... I miss this thread everyday ... I just trying to avoid it cos I worry

@MMEDH Exactly !! Those people really dont know them and spit their words as if they follow these two !!  Haish I'm so mad when people say that about them. Just because their SHIP not working they fee

Who is Bashing????   Did u see me?    Yeaaah I am all smiles. I don't care!   But did u see what hiding behind that smile?    News or no news, not together or together, in love with another or eacho

From the schedule, Shin Hye wiII appear on opening show (9pm for 5 minutes).
Next, she wiII appear on taIk show - from 9.07pm - 9.30pm.
But when is the event?
Opppsss the event is today?........hope to see more photo's of her in this fan meeting for Lotte World