[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

LMH's full answer to the question was:
"Uh, for now, as per work project, it's not long ago since I've worked with last time, so after a while if (we) can meet in a good project, I think (we) could do it as good partners. And, I've never met with Shinhye yet on other schedules after the drama ended. So, uh, we ask say hello to each other once in a while, so it'd be good that if there's an opportunity that (I or we) can collaborate in terms of work, CF or any other work project"
Translation credit to @nevrmind (Sorry to cut your post chingu)My thoughts about his answertumblr_m877wrZPtN1qjmjqy.gif
"Uh , for now, as per work project, it's not long ago since I've worked with last time,.."

• I really like the Uh part....kekeke. (he was nervous for sure when he started to answer that question)
  • I really like when he started to answer that question, he emphasized the word WORK. Why??? bc he needed to be careful about the rumors with his princess. So he did a good start. kekeke
  • He repeated the word WORK twice in his first sentece. Why? bc (I mention again) he needed to be catious about the rumors with his princess.
  • OUTCOME OF HIS FIRST SENTECE: GOOD
"so after a while if (we) can meet in a good project, I think (we) could do it as good partners"
  • Good project = good partners. It really sounds GOOD from my point of view that he mentioned twice the word GOOD to describe his relation with his princess about WORK aspect. 
  • He talked about work aspect AGAIN in his second sentence. We get it Min Ho ssi, we get it. kekeke
  • OUTCOME OF HIS SECOND SENTENCE: GOOD
 "I've never met with Shinhye yet on other schedules after the drama ended."
  • yet yes, yes, yes!!! There is hope in him, there is hope for sure that he wants to met with Shin Hye for work. He reconigzed they have NEVER met with her on other schedules. The probability is there..in that word "yet".
  • SCHEDULES= WORK ASPECT/PROFESSIONAL = CFs, public events, Dramas, movies, etc. Crystal clear baby! He was not lying at all. So they met off schedules. Yes baby, we know that ;;)
  • OUTCOME OF HIS THIRD SENTENCE: GOOD
"So, uh, we ask say hello to each other once in a while,..."
  • He really was thinking before to start talking about his princess. He was being very careful. Maybe, also nervous?...keke
  • He confirmed that they keep contact each other YEEEIII!, so what got my attention was the word 'Hello'. That word is so simple and shouts CAUTION. Like..really? hello?? ...right, right, he was being very very careful. We know that, if you don't believe look at the bts or Sbs drama awards and tell me if they only contact to each other once in a while for a hello. Dah!. He is so a smart and protective guy for his girlfriend and his career. Very clever MH ssi.
  • OUTCOME OF THIS SENTENCE: VERY GOOD
 "so it'd be good that if there's an opportunity that (I or we) can collaborate in terms of work , CF or any other work project "
  • He concluded his answer with the same words that he used in almost all of his sentences. GOOD/WORK/PROJECT. Very clever b boy. hi5 for you!  =; 
  • C'mon companies!...hey all of you, please start calling bb boy and bb girl to make CF's together. Now, he feels free and less loaded to appear together with bb girl.  
  • OUTCOME OF HIS LAST SENTECE: REALLY GOOD!! 
I think for sure sometimes bb boy practiced with his agency or bb girl about answering this type of questions. You can watch the video and realized his change of mood when he was asked this question. His eyes started to look up and down and side to side kekeke (nervous, and giggle mood  \:D/ ). If he doesn't have a love relationship with her...he wouldn't have been acting like that!, and he really was very specifier to mention those words again and again: work, work, work, good partners, schedules, projects. This reminds me this phrase: The people that hide something, give overemphasize their truthfulness. This interview is the proof.
Remember this is a shipper's paradise so please understand me if I'm so delulu on in my thoughts...keke  :D 

Guest rackyvirgo

@IsabelinaD‌ Thanks, you explained it very clearly in details and again give joys to our shippers heart. Believed that they are 300% real.

Congrats also to The Heirs team for winning in Sida.

The interview of MH with him as if cautious not to spill anything was really worth spazzing..I really can't help but replay it just to appease my poor shipper heart... I've got it bad guys :'(
But the best thing was when he came out on stage...
HA! too many smoke baby boy? 
a01e8d76tw1ek0978l7p1g20bt09aqva.gif

See!? Even the smoke machine knows you're way too hot!Smoke doesn't even give you justice!
THERE SHOULD BE FIRE!!! Like this!funny-gif-man-on-fire.gif

Cause he's way too hot in them skinny jeans... way too tight!
LOLOLOLOLLLLL =)) =)) =))

Guest maudy04

class="post-title-header" ng-non-bindable="" style="margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; padding: 25px 30px 0px;"lee min holee min holovely gangster min ho gangnam blue 2014Want to see this movie.............

Hey guys.....Its....
tumblr_mq7wsmrDlu1qkxeyho1_500.gif

OLE! Sooo waiting for this!Twin kittykatty, can't wait for your updates!Writer-nims silently lurking... Hello! I implore.... please.. if so you can, rain them on AFF. :)
Meanwhile, this is baby boy waiting for baby girl's reply to his messages...tumblr_m3i0z7MLcz1qcsdiw.gif

Oooohhh... What messages could they be exchanging?!Heol... maybe sometime they turn into sexy exchanges, perhaps, maybe?!And for sure, there are calls, sometime.... >:) >:) >:)
My reaction:h56D12F5A

=))

Min Ho: .....But we keep in touch with each other through text messages.

Minshinners go:2880793163e0b4fd36d91c9cfd0d43b4.gif

For sure that's how we would look like if we were together when that spazzistic answer of MH went off.What more if its some sort of confession that they're special to each other?
HELLS GONNA BREAK LOOSE!tumblr_inline_mm5s7o1wvJ1qz4rgp.gif

Yeap, POSSIBLY....Let's just keep calm and SHIP MINSHIN!!NO! LOVE THEM TO DEATH!!! We just have to wait and see...5z7.gif

The waters are calm... I can feel we'll get there. :)

I remember reading somewhere that LMH does not believe in platonic friendship which is why he only contact his previous co-star Son Ye Jin once a year. Now he contact shinhye once in a while....kekeke!!!!

Article: "Lee Min Ho dramas are daebak in America... 'The Heirs' made a million dollars (on DramaFever)"

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=shm&sid1=106&oid=001&aid=0007106598

Source: Yonhap News via Naver

1. [+968, -40] What a great article to start the day with. Do even better, 'The Heirs'

2. [+833, -33] This is what I'd call real Hallyu in America after Psy

3. [+709, -26] Wow, great news. I hope 'The Heirs' does even better! Lee Min Ho fighting!

4. [+612, -23] Great news. I hope the Hallyu wave does even better!

5. [+203, -8] Lee Min Ho's quietly strong

6. [+193, -6] People kept calling him a Hallyu star so I figured it was just in Asia but who knew he was actually popular outside of Asia too... He's got a lot of genres under his belt so I hope he leads Hallyu well...

7. [+173, -7] Lee Min Ho is quietly strong~!

8. [+171, -7] How global~~

Source: NetizenBuzz

Congrats Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye, to the other casts and The Heirs Team! The Heirs was really a success worldwide! :x :x :x

Guest GraceG1430294167

There is no doubt that Lee Min Ho makes a great actor in heirs. I hope Gangnam blues will be shown in the Phillipines so I could watch him in big screen not in DVDs.If I am not mistaken there were no Korean movie released yet in the Phillipines.If my dream come true Gangnam blues will be the first Korean movie to be released in my country. Another history and milestone of Lee Min Ho'S showbiz career.It would be great and be proud of him.

Guest GraceG1430294167

Thanks ravaire for the recent post.Makes us proud of Lee MiN Ho. Proud to be a minshiners.We are not in the wrong ship for both our Minshin are hardworking people .Let us keep sailing minshiners.

Hey minshiners, have you heard about Lee Jongsuk dating Suzy? Hehe this means one less rival for Minho lol >:)

Keep shipping.As a guy, have to say that you gals are most naughty group I have ever seen. On another level ^:)^

i've heard about the rumor too but will have too see if we get more news about it but their agencies denied it already. And Yes less rival for both Min Ho and Shin Hye if it's true. LOL =))

The perviness and positivity of this thread make this thread more fun and happy. Besides both MinShin are hot and sexy not to think naughty thoughts! LOL Blame our fanfic writers... =))

Spread MinShin Love! :x