[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Hi am grace from the Phil.Much happy to be in this thread. I hope I am welcome.I had just repeatedly watched LMH Beijing FM singin painful love while video clips of KT and CES behind I felt sad because I can feel his longingness for someone but am happy because the event showed MINSHIN is real.

welcome chingu

:x Btw, im also from philippines :D

Guest GraceG1430294167

I just do not get other reason why both their FM should have background of KT and CES when there is nothing to promote except MINSHIN is REAL.

Guest LaDadaista

Our SHINHYE & TOP : KBS Entertainment Weekly
http://youtu.be/Zwi8jyzc_-gCredit: KBSEntertainiCEucCbzKii2h.jpg
ifieBfTlEaxqb.jpg
ibdGTVExMWqCBL.jpg
ifyvlu4hIIeQh.jpg

20140802214606600.jpg

PARTIAL INTERVIEW TRANSLATIONTOP: This is the first time working with Park Shin Hye.PSH: We're still a bit awkward.

Q: Isn't it hard to film an ad for winter in the summer?TOP: I usually dress the way I want regardless of the season. I don't know why but it's been a while since I wore short sleeves. I wear long sleeves in the summer too. The last time I wore shorts was... when I was a baby...
Q: Then how did u film an ad for spring/summer clothes?TOP: I did it w/ a model's attitudePSH: Very professionally

Q: Do you enjoy wearing outdoor clothes?TOP: That's the only thing I wear. I wear it at home even the shoes too. My airport fashion is all a lie. It's just for Bigbang's image. This is how I dress at home!

MC: Shinhye, do you like being called innocent or sexy?PSH: There are a lot of people think that I'm still young.TOP: You're really sexy.PSH: *shy shy*

MC: TOP was chosen as the sexiest man in the rolling stones!TOP: I think they haven't seen me closely enough times~ When I watch myself on the stage, I think I look good for like 0.1 seconds.

TOP: When I rest, I like standing. I don't really like lying down.PSH: Watching the view?TOP: No I just stand.

MC: TOP & PSH have been getting more & more beautiful!TOP: I don't think so.. I haven't been taking care of myself.
PSH: I hate going to see the dermatologist b/c I hate just laying still for a long time.TOP: Same for me. I don't do masks b/c I don't like lying down. If anyone can give me skincare while I'm standing pls contact me.
TOP: I have heard Park Shin Hye's song. Since she's an actress, her emotions were shown well. I thought it was beautiful.
PSH: TOP's acting really surprised me b/c he was so good. Maybe that's why he's called TOP!TOP: *awkwardly laughs*

Translation Credit: https://twitter.com/BIGBANGGisVIP

Guest bratzjoyce

I miss Minshin so much, so happy to see Kim Tan on the screen, Shinhye cannot hide her feelings for Minho.

MINSHIN IS REAL :x :x :x

Guest GraceG1430294167

I love this Minshin couple so much because we witness how they blossom into wonderful people together.From their youthful étude days together to a mature persons in Heirs.So minshiners let us watch our health so that we can witness four years from now a beautiful family from our Minshin.

Guest maudy04

Minshin is real......real..... 8-> 8-> Minhooshi,Parky if you read this make our wish come true pleaseeeeeeee :-bd :-bd . Tell the whole World that you'r together and get marry soon..... :x :x ......yes.....yes...yes....don't make your fans waiting......for the greatest NEWS..... =D> =D> , God blesse this two wonderfull people... O:-) O:-) O:-)

Guest GraceG1430294167

The bubbly girl park shin hye turn into a beautiful lady ......right love changes a person positively.Shin hye ur in the right track . Though life being famous is sometimes tough just keep going.

12 Hot Actors Who Rocked Historical Manes

7. We can't leave out Lee Min Ho in the thrilling time travel epic Faith. He definitely looked cool playing a warrior with long hair and dressed in armor. No wonder our modern-day plastic surgeon fell in love with him.
Faith-LeeMinHo.jpg
 Screen_Shot_2013-09-08_at_9.14.31_PM_1_1

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/12-hot-actors-who-rocked-historical-manes/

Hi minshinner,I am newcomer for this thread. Actually I lurked minshin thread since The Heirs onair. I love Min and Shin so much but I shy to post coz I have english skill limited. Btw I love PSH's shirt which screen " chicken". Suddenly I remember Kyochon brand of LMH ki ki. I Miss Minshin moment :P

Guest GraceG1430294167

Lee Min ho before heirs is a very different Lee Min Ho after heirs . you can make observations from his previous Fm and to the recent FM after heirs.He has this manly gentleman responsible aura. From his gestures.from the clothes he wore and how he handles himself in a more matured manner.Am I right ?