[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Park Shin Hye Is a Real Gem in AGATHA Paris Jewelry Photos

Park-Shin-Hye-main.jpg

Fashion jewelry brand AGATHA Paris has revealed photos of actress and some-time singer Park Shin Hye posing in promotional photos for the company’s 2014 fall-winter campaign.

Park-Shin-Hye.jpg

S.A.L.T Entertainment, the talent agency that represents the star, announced, “Park Shin Hye is a role model star for women in their teens, twenties, and thirties, and she has become the new face of AGATHA Paris.”

A spokesperson for the brand, meanwhile, explained why AGATHA Paris had been so keen to have the actress model its jewelry. The representative said, “She has lot of common points with our brand. She is sweet and fashionable. We hope that a lot of people will pay attention to her work, and our latest collection, as a result.”

Park Shin Hye has been a fixture on Korean drams since she appeared in SBS series, “Stairway to Heaven,” which aired from 2003 to 2005. More recently she has starred in “Flower Boys Next Door” and “The Heirs.”

Source: http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/01/park-shin-hye-is-a-real-gem-in-agatha-paris-jewelry-photos/

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

@‌ MadethV

this is my first time to make a GIF Park Shin Hye is so pretty (giggles)

ihope you always making gif for our park shin hye to old vedioes style or show any think i went for psh she has alot of vedioes doesnt has got gif for it please minshin this is my message please make gif for old vedio

Guest mariely15

cr: Wintercherub                                                                                                                                                                     image                         

ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ said: @‌ MadethV this is my first time to make a GIF Park Shin Hye is so pretty (giggles) ................. ihope you always making gif for our park shin hye to old vedioes style or show any think i went for psh she has alot of vedioes doesnt has got gif for it please minshin this is my message please make gif for old vedio

@mariely15 please remove the picture of Shin Hye on the airplane. It is a rude invasion of her privacy. 
Please, please, please don't post pictures of either Shin Hye or Lee Min Ho during their downtime. Remember they are human beings too. They provide their fans and the press enough photo opportunities without having their limited private time shared with the rest of the world. 
 Thank you.

Guest amalias

Thank you for @ravairie and @mariely15 for picture post.

Chingu, keep calm for SIDA altough many oddities. LMH and PSH are the winner for our.

But, please my answer. May I continue to vote them? Because I love them altough maybe they not win. :(

teddydoobie said: @mariely15 please remove the picture of Shin Hye on the airplane. It is a rude invasion of her privacy. 
Please, please, please don't post pictures of either Shin Hye or Lee Min Ho during their downtime. Remember they are human beings too. They provide their fans and the press enough photo opportunities without having their limited private time shared with the rest of the world. 
 Thank you.

Shin Hye is back to having straight hair now, so pretty. She's pretty in any hair style.

Hello Minshinners, amidst of a busy week for me, i was still able to lurk here and read bout d voting issue.i had been trying to vote though i was busy but now idk anymore. honestly, at first i was already thinking that the SIDA is biased both nate and soompi, i thought there are winners already despite having poll, anyway i still voted because of my love to minshin. and um. amidst of this busy week too, something good hapened, haha.im so happy. anything is really possible.if u just believe that everything will be fine.if uve been reading kitkat's ff. u would understand me, it seems that i could really relate to shin hye there. similar but mine was just worse i guess bcos i ended up really hurting my special sumone.anyway lesson learned.

And yes chinggus, read our minshin stories in aff. especially newbies here. we have lots of minshin ff stories.proof how strong minshin is. for me these stories not only entertain me but inspire me.

shes not updating here but pattituazon story is really daebak.

Goodnight! MINSHIN i miss them.

Guest minshin02

Omg I love Shinhye's recently styles, she looks completely matured now, and it's little OOT but I love her Prada bag @-) . What a luxury style, she is coping her hubby day by day ;)

Guest maudy04

A new day start, about the pictures Parky looks great with her new hairstyl, her outfit,white glasses and bag love it all. 8-> 8-> go.....go....go.....girl =D> =D> . Morning to you all guys..... :-h , make today a wonderfull day...... :-* :-*

Guest TessB

I got some free time today and I happened to see and compared Minshin schedules for August and September . Both have Taiwan and Beijing schedules which is just a couple or so days gap. The closest time gap is the one in Beijing, 1 or 2 days. Min has LG FM in Beijing on the 8th of August while Shin has FM in Changsha on the August 9 then Beijing on the 10th of August. If Min wants to meet Shin in Changsha after his Beijing FM its only about  2 hrs and 30 minutes flight.....Time to go Ninja, My Dear Minshin.......my delulu is ON......
=P~ 8-} =P~ 8-} :x :\">Minshin Schedules

Minho Schedule

AUGUST 2014

2014.08.08: LG Fan Meeting, Beijing, China

SEPTEMBER 2014

2014.09.10: Shanghai Osim

2014.09.11: Taiwan Osim

2014.09.13: Thailand Kyochon

ShinHye Schedule

August 2014

2014.08.09:  '2014 Story of Angel' Fan Meeting, Changsha, China

2014.08.10:  '2014 Story of Angel' Fan Meeting, Beijing, China

SEPTEMBER 2014

2014.09.14:  '2014 Story of Angel' Fan Meeting, Taipei, Taiwan

2014.09.20:  '2014 Story of Angel' Fan Meeting, Bangkok, Thailand

Guest mkim0611

I'm so disappointed with SIDA and SOOMPI i kept voting and will still vote until the end to show my support to uri OTP. i miss them so much that it's driving me crazy!

She looks really gorgeous on her new pictures. She looks more matured and very graceful! As always I will always support them in everything they do for they giveme so much happiness just seeing them. i hope they get to work again in the future!
[-O< [-O< [-O<