[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

Happy 200 page :) ;;):) ;;):) ;;):) ;;):) ;;):) ;;)

Guest maudy04

Congrates 200 pages inde 2e thread Minshin, whats happing with the voting guys!!!!!!!!! :-? :-? . Full Minshin power come on we can do this have Fait [-O< [-O< [-O< , still 4 days to go. Win or lose we try to make our King and Queen winners @-) @-). Go.......go......go.... We are not giving up that easy don't we???? >:D< >:D< . Vots as many you can............my Fam and I have already vote fore them fightting............till the end, God bless all of us :D:D, and guys keep smilling.........

Guest ZandraR

I'm sorry for bothering MinShinners but... Do you know where can I find this in  english sub? Plsss I need your helpppp....  

or where can I watch their interviews in english sub? Plsssssssssssssss  
:((  ^:)^  =;  :((

ZandraR

said:

I'm sorry for bothering MinShinners but... Do you know where can I find this in  english sub? Plsss I need your helpppp....  
 or where can I watch their interviews in english sub? Plsssssssssssssss  

:(

(  ^

:)

^  =; 

:(

(

Guest maudy04

Gosh all that voting it's makers me crazy......... 8-} 8-} 8-}, way ooooohhhhhhhh.......way........is it so hard for our couple to WIN...... in NATE and SIDA X_X X_X , don't get it !!!!!!!!! :-/ :-/ , do you??????? #:-S #:-S

Happy 200 pages! Wooww, this ship is so strong that not even big wave nor storm could break us apart. So proud of it. Meanwhile, keep voting chingus, cause whatever the result will be, we are all big hearted and positive minshinner, as long as we have already do our best. Fighting!

Btw, uri boy and girl are truly belong to each other, that's whay never in one second they didn't look dashing. Thanks in a million to our Legend, Immortal, Superstar, Idol, even Trainee Minshiner for their loyalty, talents, and never ending gifs. :*

Guest itybittykitty

new picture for me....I never saw this pic of baby boy during the heirs party ...what is he doing in this pic???

10565103_744573415581815_681071668549938

ottoke?? i can't make new account..did nate already block me or the periode to sign up for other country already ended?
the star couple votes stronger day by day. last night i remember baby boy gap with the guy was 0.7 baby boy leading but tonight their gap only 0.2. And baby girl vote with leading lady was 0.9% but tonight their gap 1.2%
it's obvious that LMH+PSH vote >> than KSH+JJH, just look how OST leadMinoz even some didn't vote for shin hye, but they vote for OSTSA even some didn't vote for LMH, but they vote for OSThow come the OST leading with more than 6% gap but their votes didn't improve as much as the OST.we didn't work as a team like star couple have done till now. i don't want baby boy loses for the 4th time and baby girl loses her chance to win this award, we don't know when she will be nominated again..
I hope uri pioneer Minshinner could do something with this situation, should we campaign massively to all minoz and SA on twitter? or should we create warm-message to both fandom or make a video showing how baby boy always want to go to ceremony with team not by himself, isn't nice if we see again baby boy full of happinness in ceremony awards again..?if we continue don't take any moves, then we will see, they will lose at the end. Becz some people keep put down Shin Hye poll for the 4 times this night and SA neutral fans didn't blind, some of them showing how much they disappointed with the result even they wildly keep voting to support heirs team..
Even nate registration already closed. i'm sure we can turn winning the poll if we work as a team..could it be happen?

Guest minshin02

new picture for me....I never saw this pic of baby boy during the heirs party ...what is he doing in this pic???

I think he's busy with his phone again hehehe

;;) :-?

Guest minshin02

Hello guys, I have a very silly question but I'm serious. How do they count if fans keep voting in both Nate and Soompi, what if bb boy wins in Nate and ksh wins in soompi, or vice versa. I can see that soompi obviously show their interest in ksh than our bb boy, and the proof is they keep posting the article about ksh or his drama but not our baby boy/ girl or even Heirs while Heirs is also in the list ( and someone here did mention about ksh's confirmation to attend the ceremony :( , I have a very bad feeling about the result of Sida whether our babies win or not ). I'm posting this not because of envious or jealousy with the other actor/ actress but I just want to express my sad emotion to award's organizer, please be fair. Please guys, minshiners, Minozs and starlight angles, please we can group together and fight till the end for our babies, let haters/ competitors/ unfair people know how strong we are and how much we love our babies. Please keep vote vote vote and vote. I'm always proud of being a Minshiner. Fighting :!! \:D/ :-bd

minshin02 said: Hello guys, I have a very silly question but I'm serious. How do they count if fans keep voting in both Nate and Soompi, what if bb boy wins in Nate and ksh wins in soompi, or vice versa. I can see that soompi obviously show their interest in ksh than our bb boy, and the proof is they keep posting the article about ksh or his drama but not our baby boy/ girl or even Heirs while Heirs is also in the list ( and someone here did mention about ksh's confirmation to attend the ceremony :( , I have a very bad feeling about the result of Sida whether our babies win or not ). I'm posting this not because of envious or jealousy with the other actor/ actress but I just want to express my sad emotion to award's organizer, please be fair. Please guys, minshiners, Minozs and starlight angles, please we can group together and fight till the end for our babies, let haters/ competitors/ unfair people know how strong we are and how much we love our babies. Please keep vote vote vote and vote. I'm always proud of being a Minshiner. Fighting :!! \:D/ :-bd

Guest maudy04

Morning, Morning it's sunny here in my country so let's make todday a beautyfful day. Starts with voting for our King and Queen \:D/ \:D/ Love is patient, love is kind, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude,it is noy self-seeking, it is not easily angerd, it keeps no. record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hops, always preserveres LOVE NEVER FAILS :):) Keep voting......... ^:)^ go......go.....go......fightting..........till the END, have a great day guys :-h :-h :-h