[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest maudy04

Nogmaals allen in Nederland die Lee Min Hoo en Park Shin Hye (Koreaanse sterren) kennen, graag jullie bijdrage van stemmen voor SIDA en NATE help hun hierbij om te kunnen Winnen \:D/ Teman2 di. Indonesia dan Malasya ayyyooooooo vote di SIDA dan NATE \:D/ Miene freunden in Germany als sich Lee Min Hoo und Park SHin Hye ( Koreaans stèren) willen sich stemmen fur die 2 :-bd . For all who can read this pleaseeeeeeee vote for our KinG and Queen :\"> sorry you guys if my foreigner language =; still practise :-? ..........thanks.......

I created another account in nate.com but I cannot click the confirmation on my e-mail...  :(( :(( :((...maybe I have to do this at home...but please Nate.com be good to us.... :x :x :x
It's another Midsummer Night Voting here... :x :x :x 
 Hail to MinShinners!!!

Guest TessB

This may inspire us all Minshinners, SA, Minoz to keep on voting in Nate and Soompi till Sunday, August 3, 2014... Let's make a validation or sealed Minshin's win by helping Minshin get an Award in SIDA.... We can do this...  :x :-* \:D/

http://www.viki.com/videos/1046251v-top-5-most-loved-korean-dramas-overseas

TOP 5 MOST-LOVED KOREAN DRAMAS OVERSEAS:

#1 is The Heirs with 41.9%

#2 ---- Secret Garden with 34.6%

#3---- Coffee Prince with 13.4%

#4 --- Dae Jang Geum (Jewel in the Palace) with 11.4%

#5 --- My Fair Lady with 5%

Published at: July 25, 2014 
Genres: Entertainment 

Original title: Showbiz Korea 
Broadcast Network: arirang TV 
Rating: G

Even in DramaFever.com, The Heirs has the most liked from all their dramas with almost 85 thousand likes and counting from fans all over the world and NO other dramas came closed to The Heirs... Let's show the Power of Uri Minshin.....Fighting........

Guest ZandraR

can you post the link of MinShin Interview where MH whispers "I like you sincerely, it will be nice if a girl said this. Plsss im begging youuuu guysssss

Hi MinShinners, welcome aboard to me hehe..well, i've been already here since The Heirs aired here in our country (Philippines). This is my first post here :-)

I super love this couple coz they are so real. I hope, we will see them again in a new project or maybe in The Heirs Part 2 hehe (hoping).

Everyday i voted them here in soompi but in nate, i dont have account there..how to create account there? :-)

ps: Sorry for my bad english hehe.. MinShin Fighting!!

itemprop="name" style="text-align: center; box-sizing: border-box; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.2em; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 10px; font-size: 1.6em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252); font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important;"

itemprop="name" style="text-align: center; box-sizing: border-box; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.2em; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 10px; font-size: 1.6em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252); font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important;" 

credit to the owner of the videos

RA-naWOLFGLOBEANGEL-thankyou.gif

oh my! Princess Shin Hye is currently @ rank 5.....pls keep on voting minshinerz!!!!!!
y is it my new account in nate don't have a confirmation???aghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
FIGHTING!

Guest CarolA1430293873

I feel so bad when i saw Baby Girl ranking in nate is down to no.5 despite of the hardwork that all MinShinners , SA , Minoz fan voting for them ,, but because of those people pushing so hard to vote for another contender that to make sure that Baby Girl will not win this poll i feel so pitty to them they are unhonest people because of their jelousy and selfishness they dont want to see the uri couple stand side by side in the event ,, Jealousy is Cancer to a Stomach ,, im not angry to them i wish and pray that they found Peace of Mind for being not true to themselves sorry for thip MinShinners i just want to voice out my feeling Thanks ! ;)

Guest LaDadaista

Park Shin Hye's Past Appearances

Credit: tvN : Uploaded 2014.07.28
This video includes various old clips that a baby Starlight Angel like me has never seen before.This video talks about our Shinhye being entitled a "National Sister" and a "Sexy Lady"...But you will need to log in to Youtube so as to be able to watch this video as this video is age-restricted due to our Shinhye's sexiness!!! LOL :))