[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Park Shin Hye : The Pure Goddess with Angelic Heart

I felt soooo touched once I saw these photos on Weibo...When the winner of the C-Girl contest accidentally dropped her crown on the floor, our dearest Shinhye was really prompt to step forward to help this girl out of this awkward situation by crowning for this girl again and cheering this girl up with her caring eyes. Our dearest Shinhye is such a "Pure Goddess with Angelic Heart" indeed!!!
Truly beautiful inside and out!!! :x :-*

And here's what the photo owner (板上钉丁的事儿) originally captioned these photos: 
"The whole eyes (of the people right there) were only for you (Shinhye-yah)!" 

"The brightest star in the night sky!"

@amalias said:

Thank you @ittybittykitty repply my mention. Waww, this thread so fast. Shin hye very beautiful right? LMH and PSH have many many simalirities day by day. I love @yoyoo explanation. I hope so..

Chingu,, tomorrow in my country there is the feast of Eid Al-Fitr. To all of you, I say : minal aidzin wal faidzin. I am sorry if I have mistakes

me to chingu tomorrow in my country there is the feast of Eid Al-fitr

Eid saaed for all people

:) :) :) :) ;;) ;;) ;;) ;;) ;;)

minal aidin wal faidzin too chingu <3

Guest MáriaP

Morning guys, first off all want to thank you for the badges that I recieve . It' 's great that I've been wellcoming too this Spaaaazzzzing,Daaaashingggggg FAMILY. Sorry not post this earlier, about the ratings guys I've all the confidence that we WILL and MAKE the Beautyfull couple too WIN.  :x

Guest minshin02

fyi,

For those who are voting in Nate for SIDA, currently Nate voting is not accessible (at least in Korea), so one can't cast vote. It's been almost 2 hours since Nate shows 'connection is not reliable' message and voting not working.

Oh that's the reason why I can't vote in nate till now, what's wrong with that site, the heirs Ost is leading now and our bb boy's rating is lower than the leader just 0.9% but our bb girl's rating is dropping down to the forth place. Minshiners, please vote vote and vote :-SS \:D/

Guest eka5566

l33park said:

@amalias said: Thank you @ittybittykitty repply my mention. Waww, this thread so fast. Shin hye very beautiful right? LMH and PSH have many many simalirities day by day. I love @yoyoo explanation. I hope so.. Chingu,, tomorrow in my country there is the feast of Eid Al-Fitr. To all of you, I say : minal aidzin wal faidzin. I am sorry if I have mistakes ........................ me to chingu tomorrow in my country there is the feast of Eid Al-fitr Eid saaed for all people

:)

:) ;

;)

;

;)

;

;)

;

;)

;

;)

after Nate don't work .....% have changing.....minho oppa is catching up No.1^^ ........  but shinhye drop is No.4 :(( and OST the heirs is No.1 =D> part of soompi now shinhye % decease is 23%.....why...whyT^T .....minho oppa and the heirs are catcting up No.1.....chingus pali pali voting!!!!! keep the best vote until 3 augustI am wishing them attend this event[-O< If we do them is winner....I think that it is possible^^I love this couple really....perfect couple really:xThank you all chingus share the lastest pic of shinhye she is so beautiful and blooming:\"> minho oppa is so lucky;))....minho oppa is so handsome:x shinhye is so lucky too;))

Guest MichikoS

@yoyoo Your post is amazing...

=D> =D> ^:)^ ^:) I agree with you. They were meant to be together... 8-> 8-> 8->

Couples are happy with their relationship will look increasingly similar from day to day...
They would imitate each other without them knowing it...
Ranging from facial expressions to habit...

:\"> :\"> :x :x

Guest maudy04

Ooooooohhhhhhh what is happing with the votings guys, can believe what I'v seen. LMH is getting closer, but for PSH............she got to catch up. Pleaseeeeeeee let's we do this for our lovely couple. We want to see them together wright!!!!!!!!!!!! So vote.......vote.......vote as much you can guys. Thanks again for the gift, picture and comments, Love to see and read all of it. Last but not least who all you celebrate Idul Friti-------- Minal Izin walfa Izin . Somewone have my post repost again, sorry to say this ???? ,,

@yoyoo , thank you very much for d encouraging words. Yes fighting! It's not easy to be in dis stage but evrything happens for a reason. I may be hurt but im not bitter when it comes to love. i still believe in love, i love love stories, that's why i love minshin. time heals, im moving on.like PSH i believe there will be sumone whom i can say you are d best dear to me.

btw, since in thread 1 i already liked you.i like your posts. I came to minshin thread 1 when it's already in 1k pages but i was able to read d first few pages. You are one of the minshin thread pioneers and i think ure the first detective minshinner. ure so funny too.if im not mistaken u said in one of ure posts.maybe this ship will sink, it's ok we will sink together but look the ship is still sailing and d heirs is about to have an anniversary soon. Hehe.and i think u mentioned that PSH said that LMH is the type of a guy that she's afraid to have as a boyfriend.haha.so ironic. And i like ur pictures of their similarities.

MinShin is LOVE!

Keep voting!

Everyone, Please Keep Vote for The Heirs, Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye at SIDA Daily!

Voting Ends on Aug 3, 2014

Only 6 days left!!!

Vote for Lee Min Ho , Park Shin Hye and Heirs OST in Nate here: http://comm.news.nate.com/2014drama#

*********Reminders to Like Soompi's facebook page too for your votes to count!*********

This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

How to create a Nate account go here: 

MinShin Fighting!

Lets catch up MinShinners! We still have time! Fighting!

Guest bains

Hi Guys!  It just came to my mind that Heirs held its script reading in last week of July last year. So Happy Anniversary!  :x 

tumblr_n9dtelWc3M1r5fvz3o1_500.jpg

Wahh!! Time sure does fly. It may sound cliche but I still remember it like yesterday  :x