[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest rackyvirgo

Chinggus this is seriously critical period. The gap is now very small. If anyone doesn't know how to vote faster than 1 time/30mins please send me a pm very quickly!! Urgent!! We need to cast as many votes as possible now!!!

pls pm me also the other way, i keep on voting since this morning. thanks.

Guest vnlmhfan

While waiting 30 min intervals to vote again on GOA, please don't forget to vote SIDA on Soompi and Nate. Please dont take our opponents lightly that we can concentrating abt them later after GOA because they too have a lot of fans.

If you have to decide, what battle to pick. Please ask yourself which one is more important. Not every poll is treated equal.

Anyone pls help me how to vote shin hye for goa using smartphone? They say my vote is invalid. How to fix this? Pls let us give power vote to shin hye. I will be so sad if shin hye can't win this.

EliaE said: @fs....i'm so sad read your post...why they're hate psh?...even they don't like her just left her...they do not need act like that(voting anothers candidat to make psh lose)...but this is life there always be like and dislike...keep voting my dear cingus..!!

Guest EliaE

@fs...yes i agree...cause we love Shin Hye sincerely from our heart...we love her not because we didn't like someone else(you know what i mean)...so keep calm and vote Shin Hye...she is Goddess our heart....always!!

Guest RoshielleC

meridian said: RoshielleC said: meridian said: Chinggus this is seriously critical period. The gap is now very small. If anyone doesn't know how to vote faster than 1 time/30mins please send me a pm very quickly!! Urgent!! We need to cast as many votes as possible now!!!

Guest RoshielleC

avrylle19 said:

meridian

said:

RoshielleC

said:

meridian

said: Chinggus this is seriously critical period. The gap is now very small. If anyone doesn't know how to vote faster than 1 time/30mins please send me a pm very quickly!! Urgent!! We need to cast as many votes as possible now!!!

Some people are just plain mean, resorting to  classless acts just to spite us and PSH. Wasting time voting for someone they are not inclined to. But can we let them shake us? No.  Let's take this as  a challenge MINSHINERS. We are strong.

Guest kalerki

fs said: EliaE said: @fs....i'm so sad read your post...why they're hate psh?...even they don't like her just left her...they do not need act like that(voting anothers candidat to make psh lose)...but this is life there always be like and dislike...keep voting my dear cingus..!!

Minshinners, I know it was a bit tiring to juggle voting to polls and working but lets keep our spirits high. Only three more days left for Goddess of Asia so let's focus on Park Shin Hye. 

Let me just give my 3 cents on antis..1st-Don't mind them..2nd-Never, ever step down to their level; remember you're educated and well-behaved..3rd-Where ignorance is bliss, 'tis folly to be wise.

:D :D :D :D :D 
Fighting Chingus.. Just keep voting.. Vote as many as you can.. We can do this until the end.. #FightingMinshinners :)
********spoiler is not working, ottoke.. please don't hate me..:'( :'( **************

Can i just ask a question? How do I know that my vote in GOA for shin hye was valid? Coz I'm really having a hard time right now. I don't understand the symbols that comes out after I write the code. Please. please. I wanna help you Minshiners.
:((

Guest meridian

FrenizaA said: Can i just ask a question? How do I know that my vote in GOA for shin hye was valid? Coz I'm really having a hard time right now. I don't understand the symbols that comes out after I write the code. Please. please. I wanna help you Minshiners.

I read somewhere on psh anti fb page, they commenting very harsh on her about GOA. Everytime she is back on her top place, they make joke at us. Could'nt keep her at top place since it's easily overtaken and keep laughing at SA. They also voting on other candidates to make psh lose. Oh my, my heart couldnt take it but it also strength my mind and my shipper heart to continue voting for psh at GOA. We should do the same guys to prove them wrong. Lets widen the gap there. Please back on action chingue, minshinners, SA and minoz and for those who be a loyal fans of psh. Keep on voting till the end! fight for her. Aaaja aaja!

p/s : sory for my long post

:(:)>-

OMG... I just know that there is PSH anti fans... It s super normal things for human tho... But I feel so sorry for them, the anti-fans... Why do they spend their time on hating ppl? (I talk in general... not only for SH case...)

How can every "Anti" live their life? Let s imagine!!!

1. Put a lot of effort and energy following someone they dont like (as much as fans do)

2. Try to blame the one they dont like on every flaw that they can see as if they can live their life perfect

3. Talk bad and stay with their bad thoughts on ppl they dont like... the bad thing ever is talk bad about ppl that they dont ever talk to...

Friends that will go to their life are the same type... hater ... talk bad... think bad... Their environment is gonna be like this...

Dont waste your energy to hate them... bcuz I dont want any of us to be like them... live ur life like them... But we should respect them... let them be if they wan to... (I just dont understand them)...

For MinShinners:

"Watch your thoughts; they become words.

Watch your words; they become actions.

Watch your actions; they become habit.

Watch your habits; they become character.

Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.

Your thoughts will finally become your destiny...

Lead your life with love...and make friends with love... <3

Ps. Srry to go the way out of MinShin topic!

Guest mannie14

Friends,

Good morning! Just got up and went in GOA to vote and see our SH is in 2nd place. A little bit disappointed but we still can do it. Vote, Vote, Vote....................... Every chingu. Use all our voting power. Now I just can focus in GOA.

Guest ObirO

FrenizaA said: Can i just ask a question? How do I know that my vote in GOA for shin hye was valid? Coz I'm really having a hard time right now. I don't understand the symbols that comes out after I write the code. Please. please. I wanna help you Minshiners.