[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest meridian

Thairath newspaper (biggest / most influential newspaper in Thailand) are also 300% MinShinners! LOL

The polls of "Best Ideal Korean Actors/Idols" are revealed and "Lee Min Ho - Park Shin Hye" are the winnersby Thairath Online 14 July 2014 20:01 Translation credit to MinShin Thailand
http://www.thairath.co.th/content/436270

EyWwB5WU57MYnKOuFZlKJvsBh78qfiXAZNknZxzH

The results of "SOOMPI 2014 IDEAL TYPE WORLD CUP" that asked Korean (drama and idol) fans to vote the best ideal Korean actors/idols through www.soompi.com had been revealed.
The results are just as expected, as "The Heirs" couple "Lee Min Ho" and "Park Shin Hye" won as the best of the best among all ideal type actors/idols and all votes were casted showing that fans want "The Best Couple MinShin" to reunite in new works. ((Note: Thairath used the word คู่ขวัญ --> this means The Best Couple - the couple that you want them to come from reel to real , the couple that their names come together in pair whenever referred to // and they called มินชิน --> MinShin))
When the winners of ideal type actor/actress still go to "The Heirs couple" again, the first and second runner-ups of female actresses are "Song Ji Kyo" and "Ku Hye Sun" while the first and second runner-ups of male actors are "Lee Seung Gi" and "Kim Woo Bin"
When looking at the K-Pop idols, "Luhan" from "EXO" and "Suzy" from "Miss A" are the winners of male and female categories, followed by "Kai" from "Exo" as well. For the female poll, the first runner-up goes to "Girl's Generation's YoonA" and the second runner up of male idol, gladly our Thai "2PM's Nichkhun" could get the title and the female is little solo girl artist "IU"

4DQpjUtzLUwmJZZC2k2GMkCErtQzY4r35Kk6wypR

พระนางจาก The Heirs --> The Heirs couple

NjpUs24nCQKx5e1DHZYtF7GTh0Ia8v0YZwk4VaMK

'อีมินโฮ - พัคชินเฮ' รูปนี้ฟินสุดๆ --> 'Lee Min Ho - Park Shin Hye' this pic is really spazzworthy ((Note: ฟิน is Thai slang means spazzing / fangirling))

Guest EliaE

@mannie14...that's true...!!it also how I feel...just few days left to vote for GOA..even the ranking has not changed...ottoke ottoke?

Quote from @Zinnia @ LMH Thread,

Hi.

Please vote for Minho at SIDA by Nate. <comm.news.nate.com/2014drama>

Netizen Popularity Award will be determined by 100% votes. You can vote by Nate ID once per a day.

Actors, Actresses, OST of Hallyu Drama Awards will be determined by 50% votes using soompi ID by facebook log-in and 50% experts evaluations.

If you want to vote for Minho on Netizen Popularity Award at SDA, you have to use a Nate account. http://comm.news.nate.com/2014drama 

You have to choose 3 actors, 3 actresses, and 1 OST consecutively to complete votes. So you have to be careful with whom to choose. Well, I think you'll understand what I mean.

And if you want to vote for Minho on Hallyu Actor Award at SDA, you have to use a facebook account. http://www.soompi.com/seoul-international-drama-awards-2014-vote/?category=actor

They are separate votings. And you can vote again after 24 hours.

Voting period is from 14th July to 3rd August.

The award ceremony will be on air live on SBS on 4th September.

Please spread it to your fellow Minoz all over the world by SNS.

Quote from @ Teddydoobie @ lmh thread
Instruction how to create an account in Nate.  
Go to this link https://member.nate.com/Member/Regist/Join.sk?cp=napage  and follow these steps.

imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

credit to jennbee

after you are done creating a Nate account go to this page: http://comm.news.nate.com/2014drama  click the red Nate button at the center top of the page to log in and then you can vote

PARKSHINYE FAN MEETING EVENT

image                                               image                         web_1850095097_1b1d65d5_20140711_110628.jpg

In addition, Amore Pacific's dental beauty care brand Median is going to host a fan meeting with the brand's model Park Shin Hye called "It's White time with Park Shin Hye."

The fan meeting will take place on July 15, 2014, and fans will be able to participate on a first come first serve basis. 

CR.DRAMASTARS...CREDIT TO TE OWNER OF THE GIFS AND PIC.image

Guest RoseLynB1430293944

Been voting since last night .

Dont give up guys . We can make it . Believe in the powers of MinShin,Minoz and StarLightAngels ..

We can make it !!

Guest minshin02

Omg chingu ah, I don't know what should I do now to make them win for this poll , I want them to attend in that awards and hand in hand on the red carpet ( hope god can hear my little wish and make it come true huhu). The only thing we can do now to make our wishes come true is VOTING. Please keep it up Minshiners, Minozs, StarlightAngels. [-O<

Guys, when registering for Nate take note that different browsers have diff Nate layout. FF has the same layout as what our chingu here posted, but Chrome has a different layout although the steps are shorter. That's what i experienced.

minshin02

said: Omg chingu ah, I don't know what should I do now to make them win for this poll , I want them to attend in that awards and hand in hand on the red carpet ( hope god can hear my little wish and make it come true huhu). The only thing we can do now to make our wishes come true is VOTING. Please keep it up Minshiners, Minozs, StarlightAngels. [-O<

Guest mannie14

Hello, friends,

It's encouraging now that the gap in GOA getting closer. Thank you very much. Now, it is midnight in Midwest of US. I'm tired and need to go to sleep, Please keep voting like crazy, friends in the other side of Earth or this side of Earth. We can't relax until the end. Keep fighting!!!

Good night!