[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest rackyvirgo

Shipping is really hard and it will be my first and last. I have a heavy heart right now. But thank you all my friends here for the hard work and memories. I wish them both happiness and I really really hope that Shinhye will find also his Mr. Right. Group hug Minshiners!!! Again, thank you.

Ladies... It sad and it really sad. I try very hard too support them as long they both happy. It will take some time for sure. I love both of them very much. Hearing the news really make my monday blues thank god my hubby here and he entertaint me. Thank you for this almost two years friendship. I will always love you ladies. For now i have to mend my brokenhearted first. :(

Guest maudy04

We (Minshinners) are not the only one who feels sad,so I'v made this pic ...... Like NileRose said " move on", I'm not leaving this thread it's my second home and FAMIlY . Love you all........., so don't......,please don't leave this thread.Instagram media by maudyvanderzyde - #InstaSquarer#leeminho #lmh #parkshinhye #psh #kdrama #movie #theheirs #theroyaltailor #Gangnam1970 #tansang #kimtan #oppa #onnie #minshincouple #crowncouple #hallyustar #starlightangel #minoz #ssinz7 #ssinz #"So sad .......^~^" :x :x

I wanna take this opportunity to thank all those wonderful fanfic writer such as Pattituazon (esp: Could it be -- I like you, who made me cry bucket when they break up and smile like crazy when they reconcile - I remember my heart beat so fast), Brawen, Jasey Park & Kit Kat, I have been reading and following the progress of each story without fail. I hope that you all will not give up continuing writing the fanfic, maybe use this opportunity to expand your imaginary boundries to continue writing. Your writing will ease the pain for all the Minshinner. I know I have. Just wanna thank you all for feeding us with the wonderful imaginary story that have ease our thrist for SH & MH for those year. I'm sorry if I have miss out other writer.

I think bb GIRL knows already the relationship between Suzy & LMH she was very sad and emotional last month posted in her IG (my delusion only)
 1.)  Feb 21, 2015- Rain quoted " The weather reflect my feeling" 2.) Feb 23, 2015 - Do I really Love you?  she deleted the post 3.) Feb. 24, 2015 - Cactus photo - She's listening epitone Project "Cactus"

CHINGU! YAAA !!!!  LET'S MOVE ON TOGETHER!!! 

hi minshinners! how are you :)
i've read those heartbreaking news today, i was planned to read all my pages around this summer, but what I  read today, throw away my plan. honestly, i feel so heavy right now, heavy to breath, heavy too typing.. i know I've been mia from this thread since a long time a go.. but this is just.. sigh..
i'll say goodbye for minshin now. BUT I'll keep support them individually as Min Ho and Shin Hye no matter what this is our promise!
honestly, I disappointed with him.. a bit.. it was shocked that he will pick her.. i thought it was the mature one if not shinhye.. but that was his decision, i'll respect him..
i hope shinhye find the right man that adore her and protect her and make her happy.. we still don't know how is fate ..
cheer up, minshinners..

Guest phwongchi

I am speechless here :( , my heart is so heavy. Why is shipper life so hard? =((. This morning, I was so happy when I saw Brawen's update, but the news has ruined my day. I can't accept this reality:((. I wish it's just a chapter in a one of our dear writer's ff and they will reunite in the next after all misunderstanding is solved. I just need to skip this chapter and wait for our talent writer-nim. But so sad it's not fiction, it's real :(. I've lurked here from the beginning, although it's the second time I de lurk but this thread is like my second home. Reading all your goodbyes make me sad more. I will miss you all very much. Really I don't want to say goodbye so please don't say goodbye you guys. I think I will still drop by, I can't move on instantly. Hope still meet you guys here, as we said from the beginning, support them individual. Ouch, many jobs are waiting for me but I am not in the mood to work :(

Hi this is my first ever post here i was always a silent lurker here the reason i lurk here is not because i ship Minshin basically i am (sorry was)  Minsun shipper so i lurk to see what you spazz but honestly i like you people creativity your thread is always entertaining to read the way you people post gifs of both min and shine reaction was so amazing and i really enjoyed them... the reason i am posting here to tell you i can feel the way you people are feeling you have no idea to us minsunner its like hurricane with respect to us you people are some what lucky as for you people its 2 years and here for us its almost 6 years i really feel like crying..i never hate PSH but some how i stop watching her shows when this new ship (minshine) come now i am regretting it why i did that..being female i know the feel of heart broken i dont know whom to blame and whom not to but i learn my lesson never ship anybody again now i pray for both Goo hye sun and for Park shine hye able to find a man who respect understand and love each other, now to onward i will try to catch psh dramas and her activities as well.. :)
About lee min ho Best of luck to him for his projects and life he is amazing actor 
Pardon for my long post and my intenstion was not to hurt you people respect and best of luck to all you broken heart as well PEACE 

Let move on minshiner even this news break our heart but it's his life . I'm still wish tomorrow or the day after tomorrow or next month or maybe next year or in the end our minshin be together . This news really break my heart into pieces and this news more painful then last time I'm break up with my ex .... Oh my minshin ......

i'm speechless.. i'll be back later when i can calm my heart beating.. my 1st Ship.. proud to be one of you guys, all this time.. never regret to be in this ship.. to all MinShin writer, pleasee dont stop writing about MinShin, we never can denied their lovey Chemistry.. >:D<

Guest purpleismycolor

Oh man  :(
giphy.gif

All I wanted is for them to
My-Big-Fat-Greek-Wedding-Get-Married-Mak

I just want to say
tumblr_lkol5qIXYq1qh0epb.gif

I'm glad to have met all you chinggus here but seriously though
giphy.gif

I'm gonna be on hiatus for a while in the fanfic worldi will try to mend my broken heart....
I love you all chinggus!!It was a great two year ride :D
tumblr_inline_mgldcp2g9C1ryl43x.gif

Oh My shipper's heart!!! after sending my report to my bosses, this what I have to face today. I'm sooooooo sad about this news. my first ever Korean actor and actress that I shipped. I was re-reading @advant's ff "Pleasure of Your Company"last night and today that big NEWS. :(( How can I get over with them? I love both of them and will support individually, but let me mend my broken heart first LMH. 
To all our awesome MinShin writers (@pattituazon, @branny, @kit_kat, @elle8888. @jaseypark, @cookiescrumb, @young_poet, @purpleismycolor and to others,) we feel you dear, we don't know where you will get the inspirations now...but please if not asking for too much finish your MinShin stories
Do I need to say goodbye on this beautiful thread full of memories? Nope, I will still be here lurking. I want to give Shinhye a big hug  >:D<  >:D<  >:D<
God bless Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye

I'm so sad about the news...I feel shocked!!!I don't want to believe it...but what makes me more sad is from now I can't visiting this forum with the same cheerfulness anymore...I can't read the stories about them in ff with the same happiness anymore...everything will be different from now...but despite of it I want to say thank you so much for all of you cingus...thanks for our friendship for almost 2 years...hugs n kiss...*teary eyes already*

Guest daffodil82

maudy04 said: We (Minshinners) are not the only one who feels sad,so I'v made this pic ...... Like NileRose said " move on", I'm not leaving this thread it's my second home and FAMIlY . Love you all........., so don't......,please don't leave this thread.:x :x

Guest DonitaA

Please god ...say it ah joke of da day...plz plz... ever since I read de news I went so depressed ..I was in de class cud not imagine. .wht happening I wish it's just ah joke ...someone is playing ah prank with us...

I'm heartbroken... Been silent reader for long and now I'm literally walking in daze to work since I read the article this morning... I feel like my boyfriend for long has just broken up with me... 
Everyday i checked minshin soompi and woke up to news on the couple...now i don't how i'm going to move on... gosh... i feel so teary...my heart feels so shattered... 
For some reason my heart is moving towards BG ...before i used to love both of the equal amounts but since this news...mmm... maybe its because i didn't mind seeing her with other men but i could never see him with other women apart from BG...ahh don't know what to say...I sincerely wish BB happiness with his gf and a successful relationship...
I want BG to do well in her work and blossom more and take the Asia by storm for long (tho she is already there) and find a man worthy of her...!!!
MINSHIN will always be in my heart as my one and only ship i had since the start of Heirs... never supported anyone else but BB and BG just looked so real to me...oh well i have to move on... I need help :'( minshin in my heart forever *cries*

rowenael said: I think bb GIRL knows already the relationship between Suzy & LMH she was very sad and emotional last month posted in her IG (my delusion only)
 1.)  Feb 21, 2015- Rain quoted " The weather reflect my feeling" 2.) Feb 23, 2015 - Do I really Love you?  she deleted the post 3.) Feb. 24, 2015 - Cactus photo - She's listening epitone Project "Cactus"

CHINGU! YAAA !!!!  LET'S MOVE ON TOGETHER!!!