[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest maudy04
IG update InStyle Korea 15.03.13
Trans: ktranslate~~ "Is there somewone who have not only beautiful face but also can do well in flower arrangement ? Don't have ! London night main character of whitish flaming" Flower arrangement by Shinhye.Instagram media by psh_collection - Repost from @instylekorea 얼굴도 예쁜데 꽃꽂이까지 잘하기 있기? 없기! 런던 나잇을 하얗게 불태운 플라워 레슨의 주인공은? #궁금돋아 #박신혜 #이종석 #둘중하나지롱 #인스타일 #instylekorea #CYJ #그래요정답은박신혜 #parkshinhye flower arrangement by shinhye
;), cr tto.

Guest Farhana AmalinaA

Minho is a bee and shinhye is the flowers..they're meant to be..fated..minho just want fans know that shinhye is his..hehehe..just my delusion.. O:-) =; :bz :bz :\">

Guest daffodil82

Just for fun=))

skLhKmt.jpg

But there was no closet in the desert, so this is where they ended up
J7UU4qo.jpg

What happened? It's up to your imagination chingus, kekeke....

31981de171ad78f26b2cd0c7076d5527.gif

credit to owners
th_ty0107.gif

Aye! Aye! Our captain is in te house !!! we missed u dearly @giselle_tw . hope you can post more often. I always enjoy all your minshin gifs. OnE of a kind. Minshinners are so talented, charming, kind and happy people just like our dear Min and Shin..

Hi All

LOL

Is that what Bgirl says in her new IG?

"....people who are touring oversees really have to be careful...."

who is oversees chingus?

ottoke , PSH we and let me delulu ...HE got your message too.

Have a great Friday MinShinners

Guest maudy04

LMH in Paris buying some yellow flowers....., yes YELLOW. Had BB-girl update her IG with yellow flowers????

Answer is ...., YES she did !!!!!!Instagram media by coppy_minozInstagram media by coppy_minoz - วันนี้ได้ดอกไม้จากสาวฝรั่งเศสด้วย^^ Oppa in Paris.
;);):D,cr tto.

omg.@gissily-tw and @daffordil82

u two made me laugh out loud .thank u both girls.really?uri shin miss her handphone.i m worries. :-? :-? .How about the message between uri couple .uri minshinner need to stole bg phone back.have somebody minshinner who live in london?we need u to stole back phone from the thief.hehhee .just kidding minshinner. :bz :bz i m in bee mood.

Guest LadyNess

Hello-Graphics-16.gif

( I'm Imagining that this guy is BB hahahha)

OMG! It's really true that BG phone got stolen in London? But how that happened she's with her staff right. But atleast her phone is in Korean so the person stole it can't understand what's the content of it... But atleast also is not the phone she used during Heirs filming... I feel bad for her... And she left a message for someone still outside SK to be careful...

picgifs-friday-2971421.gif