[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

tumblr_mwzq66gpOC1qjkud7o2_250.gif

10624810_325317137650161_109944762481313

Lee Min Ho revealed that he is willing to work with Kim Soo Hyun in the same project.

Chinese media outlet Sina reported on September 4, “Lee Min Ho showed a positive response to acting alongside Kim Soo Hyun.”

Lee Min Ho attended a promotional event for beverage company in Hong Kong on September 3 and the reporters asked him, “Many people consider Kim Soo Hyun and Lee Min Ho as rivals. If you get the chance to star in the same project as Kim Soo Hyun, are you willing to accept the offer?”

Lee Min Ho answered, “I don’t think that actors put a lot of limitations when they choose a project. Since we’re actors in our 20’s, it’s the time period where we should be working on the projects as passionately and fiercely as we can. If it’s a good and charming project, I think it can become a good memory for me even if I work side by side with Kim Soo Hyun.”
The reporters then asked Lee Min Ho if he is willing to act opposite Park Shin Hye in his next project again, who he was rumored to be dating after co-starring in The Heirs. He said, “I haven’t been able to meet her since the drama ended, but I’ve been texting her from time to time. I hope there comes a chance for me to work with her again.”

About EunB, the member of Ladies’ Code who passed away on September 3, Lee Min Ho expressed his condolence by saying, “I only found out through the news after I arrived in Hong Kong. I didn’t know her personally but I feel sad that something like this happened to her at such a young age and I hope that she went to a good place.”

Photo credit: Newsen  

Been backreading some posts from our first home. Came to this...

OMO! Our baby girl is the bomb!

First this....hoed2.jpg

Now this?BvpXKXLCMAAhU7Q.jpg:small

Tsk tsk.... baby boy. Why did you corrupt her innocence?but on the other hand, I'm kind of worried for you....
JUST SO YOU KNOW, DON'T YOU DARE BREAK HER AND OUR HEARTS...I'm sending her a motherload of coals.... and well, read between the lines. =))

This great guy...BwrgAQBCQAEPdGz.jpg:small

which is, in fact, a fellow Minshinner.
Proof:i7OxfLEVfN5yZ.gif

How much can I thank him for being able to convey through the camera (well, he's practically in-charge for the whole production thing I suppose) and through our hearts, a very beautiful connection with our couple. 
He definitely did a great job in helping these two grow in their craft. The couple definitely are at the peak of their careers now after the success of Heirs.
PLUS, I think he's also rooting for them to grow in the same path that we have been praying for them to be *crosses fingers*
With that our dear Kang PD, we give you a big, fat, THANK YOU!!!
On the side note, I LOVE THE BANGS. =))
MINSHIN FAMILY LEGGO PARTEEEEHH!!!

Guest MáriaP

minhoshin said: Been backreading some posts from our first home. Came to this...

OMO! Our baby girl is the bomb!

First this....hoed2.jpg

Now this?BvpXKXLCMAAhU7Q.jpg:small

Tsk tsk.... baby boy. Why did you corrupt her innocence?but on the other hand, I'm kind of worried for you....   JUST SO YOU KNOW, DON'T YOU DARE BREAK HER AND OUR HEARTS...I'm sending her a motherload of coals.... and well, read between the lines. =))

Guest LaDadaista

Three couples here similarly holding hands for promotional purpose,
but only one couple exuding "LOVE" through the way they held their hands...
...MinShin...ibcxvZj9g7R1K5.jpg

Anneyong chingus

Am I asking for too much...dear god i didn't ask u for a romantic film of minshin ..not a drama...not a cf...just ..just one onscreen appearance ...I don't want them to see holding hands but I just want them to be seated near by near ....I don't want them to talk but I just wanted them to smile :((

Firstly.... Mian-hae...Sorry....Lo Siento......DUI Bu Qi.....Gomennasai.....Kor-Tod....Ana asfa....Maaf...Paumanhin po....I tried to say our apologies to as many different languages as I can find via Mr. Google translation to reach out to our friends all over the world who visit Minshin thread that maybe offended or get uncomfortable every time we bring the Pervy Friday or when we go 8-} =P~ :-& ... Or when we go Pervy, Delusional, or crack Green Jokes......Having said our apologies, we just want to emphasized that we meant to harm nor we are disrespecting or we are indecently, rudely kind of fans nor not true fans of Minshin...... We are just posting those for fun,..... We love, respect, adore both Min and Shin with same passion of a true fan like you all do and to say otherwise just because we tend to be indecent in the eyes of others because of the jokes we posts just making me feel sad. I am just sad. :(:( ..... But we truly appreciate that you called our attention regarding our postings.... We will be more sensitive to others when we post our pervy, delulu jokes in the future...... I'm writing this with =(( =(( and with sincerity.... And I think my first time in doing so since I'm no Pinocchio :^o :^o :^o and I'm no Gangnam Blue Gangster b-( b-( b-( ...... Mian-Hae once again... Old habit is hard to let go.... :-* :)>- :x :)>-

Guest lilyrose81

sorry to all but i think it's not right for shin hye n min ho being object dirty discussion like this .. i feel guilty for both . please thinking with deep mind if you really the true fans of both .. and you can give me off topic if you want ..

Haha dear, I think I know and can understand where you're coming from. I have the same thought too sometimes because as someone who is not too pervy, I do find some of the pervy posts too much hahahaha but yeah I just skip the 'overly-pervy' posts if I don't feel comfortable reading them.

But however, we respect everyone's opinions here and you have your points too :) maybe after this some of us here can tone down a little bit on the perviness since yes, no doubt Minho and Shinhye are super hot and sexy in their very own unique ways, but they're also known to be demure and respectful, so maybe that's why you're feeling that the pervy discussions aren't fit for them. But most of the girls here are just doing it for fun! Maybe sometimes it's a bit too much lol but yeah nothing explicit or obscene so maybe we can try not to take it too seriously too. :)

Ok, this will be hard....! Hard as the mountains....;)) Uhh, i mean, just hard not to delurk as i would have a very hard time typing these using the ipad... So i'll keep it short...But here goes....:
We all know they are both getting braver nowadays... And the SNS thingy...men....thats history! We knew that long time back...! How synchronized are their posts...his interview was just a confirmation of what we have seen all this time...! So if we break it down a little... They'll talked and they'll say hello once in a while and they update their SNS together right after...right??? ;))
Now...why answer an interview question about uri baby girl, when (yahhh you're right chingu who noticed this first) they are all avoiding these type of question all this time... 
My POV: men are naturally territorial and he has to CLAIM what is HIS to begin with...! Why i said this??
PSH has just announced her confirmation at her new drama, right? I am sure she will have one hot male partner, right??? SOOOO, don't you think it is just but right that LMH announces that... "YEAHHHH, I STILL KEEP IN TOUCH WITH HER!" 
He is subtly saying.... Whoever you are out there, don't you dare touch her, don't you dare fall for her... She's mine, dude!!! ;) Got that???!!! 
I love how smart our boy is! Seriously clever boy!!!
He wants a CF or a drama in the future now... Why??? They have already tested the water... Minoz and SA's hearts are getting ready now.... Media are accepting them as together as well... It just a matter of time!!!
I love the words of Kim Tan (obvious on my signature, right?) "just wait, i will open the doors for us!" 
And why wont i believe that...? He so said, Kim Tan is Lee Min Ho and Lee Min Ho is Kim Tan!!!
Can't wait for the new updates of these two soon.... Just like the AFF stories, but this time, ALL EYES HERE AS THESE IS OUR REAL LOVE STORY!!!
MINSHIN FOREVER!

LMH's full answer to the question was:"Uh, for now, as per work project, it's not long ago since I've worked with last time, so after a while if (we) can meet in a good project, I think (we) could do it as good partners. And, I've never met with Shinhye yet on other schedules after the drama ended. So, uh, we ask say hello to each other once in a while, so it'd be good that if there's an opportunity that (I or we) can collaborate in terms of work, CF or any other work project"Translation credit to @nevrmind 

Hmmm I think our baby boy forgot about the Lotte Duty Free Concert too, they did meet there at backstage unless they ignored each other? LOL =))And they even arrived at the same time too, right after one another. :x :x :x
But we know baby boy, you are not meeting on work schedules but off schedules. :PMinShin is Love! :x

[THROWBACK ]MinShin spotted arriving Lotte Fan Meeting venue at the very same time!!!zY2ZtlK.jpg
VYqEQPw.jpg

credit: @ladadaista