[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Our dear Min is becoming more diplomatic in his answers in interviews just like someone we know....but still gracious enough in dropping some bonus with regards to our bb girl..... He could just end his answer after saying he wants to collaborate with Shin again in the near future but he added that he has not seen her after the drama ended and say hello once in awhile....... My delulu mind and my shipper's heart interpretation of his answer is........yes, it's true that we do not see each other after Heirs and we mutually decided to avoid partnering with any projects like CF or FMs right after Heirs since we want our budding relationship to be strong first and calm and ready the hearts of our fans. We will be ready to work again together soon since it seems the coast is clear, so be ready to see us in our next project..... Ahhhhhhhhh, may that soon be soon enough and do not worry Minshin.... We are behind you always, together and individually.... Go Forward Minshin ...... =P~ 8-} :x

Guest anhay59

I am thinking if that bracelet with the cross pendant that LMH is wearing is a gift from Shin Hye? She is a christian and he has no religion.

Guest branwen

Okay, so PSH confirmed for Pinocchio and there's a huge chance she'd star with LJS. Meanwhile, LMH, after a year, finally revealed that he keeps in touch with her. Okay, Min Ho-ssi, I get it. Thanks for clearing that up. (underlined sentences subject to translators' review, take with a grain of salt) LOL.

Don't worry, I never intend to jump ship anyways, even if I'm so sure another thread and another ship will be born. 
Oh, and in the future, if I try to jump ships, remind me that this is what will happen to me.

jump-ship-o.gif

Chingus, even do I'm still high with my Minshin shots per Min's spazzing interview re our bb girl, let me congratulate the The Heirs team for winning the BEST DRAMA in the just concluded SIDA Award....... How awesome is that, despite the controversies associated with how the voting was done, to show how Minshinners are loving, understanding, matured and don't hold any grudges to anybody, I would like to be the first to also congratulate all the Sida winners aside from the Heirs team..... Jik Jin....... =D> =D> <:-P <:-P :)>- :)>- :x :x

TessB said: Chingus, even do I'm still high with my Minshin shots per Min's spazzing interview re our bb girl, let me congratulate the The Heirs team for winning the BEST DRAMA in the just concluded SIDA Award....... How awesome is that, despite the controversies associated with how the voting was done, to show how Minshinners are loving, understanding, matured and don't hold any grudges to anybody, I would like to be the first to also congratulate all the Sida winners aside from the Heirs team..... Jik Jin....... =D> =D> <:-P <:-P :)>- :)>- :x :x

Guest branwen

YatieM said:
- LMH indicates that he pays a lot of attention to his health and figure. He loves sports such as soccer and snowboard.  He thinks mental health is also very important and he likes to read, especially those about life.
credit to lee min ho thread :x :x

@ravairie ..... LOL... I just reacted to @bains‌ post on pg 331 that The Heirs won the best drama in SIDA .... Any hoot, I still extend my congratulations to all the SIDA winners.... @branwen‌ .... Yes, Shin is a good influence to Min for her to make Min become a reader for before he is just into computer games but now HE TAKES TIME TO READ THE GAME MANUAL before completely immersing himself to the game.... :)) :)) :))

Congratulations to The Heirs for winning at SIDA

what can i say, well they are really getting more obvious now. I wouldn't be surprised anymore if PSH goes to GB premiere and LMH to Royal Tailors. Haha. by then maybe they already go public. Dont mind me chingus i just want to see them doing HHWW again.

Miss them. Good night.

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

Netizens rank top 20 CF models, Ara is on the list (note: Ara has the least CFs among people the list, and the only SMer)

hE4V5Mj.png

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

Dance queen park shin hye

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=d-oPMRGUJfg

class="entry-title" style="text-align: center; margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 22px; font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 28px; color: rgb(194, 162, 111); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; box-sizing: border-box; direction: ltr; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; letter-spacing: 0.4px;"Filming Ends of Movie ‘Gangnam Blues’ starring Lee Min-ho
%EC%9D%B4%EB%AF%BC%ED%98%B8.jpg

Filming of the movie ‘Gangnam Blues’ that has been drawing much attention for cast of Lee Min-ho and Kim Rae-won ended on August 31.

Film ‘Gangnam Blues’ is a story of desire, loyalty, and betrayal unfold in the background of Gangnam in early 70s. Lee Min-ho, who has risen to a world star, made a big screen debut as his first leading role through this movie. Kim Rae-won also made his comeback in a long time to action noir movie.

They have filmed in Suncheon, Damyang, Jeonju in order to make this movie look more like 70s since they started filming on April 16.

Lee Min-ho, who chose this movie as his first film to appear as a leading role, said, “4 months of filming finally ended. I was very glad about appearing in this film. It was such an honor to play the leading character ‘Jong-dae’ and to meet these great staff crews and actors.”

Kim Rae-won who made comeback to the big screen in 8 years since ‘Sunflower,’ said, “I will never forget 4 months of life as character ‘Yong-ki.’ I was so happy during filming this movie. I also really appreciate all the staff crews, actors and actresses who worked very hard for this film.

Film ‘Gangnam Blues’ will open at the end of the year.

Source http://www.getitk.com/filming-ends-of-movie-gangnam-blues-starring-lee-min-ho/?lang=en

Written by Han Jihee, Photography by Showbox/Mediaplex, Inc., Translated by Park Kayla

Via: Moonrain at LMH Soompi Thread