[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest twinky1

I cant read or write koryan language,so am unable to vote in Nate :(( am realy feel sorry for nt voting shinhye and lee min ho in nate.

well said chingu.. is that really Lee Min Ho's quotation? Damn! He is so sensible and smart.. I love him as ever now.. :)

MINSHINNERZ + STARLIGHT ANGELS + MINOZ  FIGHTING.. #HavealittlefaithinLove #Loveconquersall 

Yes Chingu ... Way back 2011 (not sure with the year though) I used to visit the site of Monika and this interview was one of those compiled by her. I guess in one of his interviews. Adorable isn't he ?

:x :x :x :x

Can you just shut up unless you have something nice to say here in MINSHIN's thread? Pls don't say something bad about shin hye or min ho here and brings negativity to this lovely thread. You're minoz and you don't like shin hye, we get it. Bye... And I just slapped you in my mind because you've insulted my shin hye.

@mshan please don't quote the intruder. Let the mod take care of her. Kindly delete her message in your post. We don't need her negativity here. Thanks!

Lets move on and keep voting for Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye and Heirs at SIDA. Fighting! :x

Guest bains

ENOUGH.  You don't represent all Minoz but your stupid posts give a bad name for us all. On second thought, I don't think you are a Minoz, just disguised as one to create disturbance here.

How many spams are needed for an account to get closed? 

these intruders are threatened by our existence because they know in their hearts that out ship is smoothly sailing and theirs is slowly sinking. if one of them does not mention each other in any interviews/fms or what have you it does not mean that they are not together, they both don't want to reveal their relationship hence no mentioning of each others name.......it does not take a smarty brain to figure that out.  
for the intruder........WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU WANT TO STIR THIS THREAD, DON'T YOU HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO IN YOUR LIFE? I BET YOU HAVE A BITTER LIFE, ONES ACTION AND WORDS REFLECTS WHO THEY ARE AND WHAT THEIR LIFE IS. WE HERE IN THIS THREAD ARE LOVING, CARING AND PASSIONATE PEOPLE.......WE HATE SOMEONE LIKE YOU!!! IF YOU HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY ZIP IT!!!! WERE YOU NOT TAUGHT GOOD MANNERS?

Please Keep Voting for The Heirs, Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye at SIDA Daily!
Voting Ends on Aug 3, 2014
4 Days Left!!!
Vote for The Heirs Here: http://www.soompi.com/seoul-international-drama-awards-2014-vote/
Vote for Lee Min Ho Here: http://www.soompi.com/seoul-international-drama-awards-2014-vote/?category=actor
Vote for Park Shin Hye Here: http://www.soompi.com/seoul-international-drama-awards-2014-vote/?category=actress
Vote for Lee Min Ho , Park Shin Hye and Heirs OST on NATE here: http://comm.news.nate.com/2014drama#

*********Reminders to Like Soompi's facebook page too for your votes to count!*********

How to create a Nate account go here:  You can create as many Nate accounts as you want.
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27593343/#Comment_27593343
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27593645/#Comment_27593645

________________________________________________________________________________________

An Inspiring Quote from our Baby Boy Lee Min Ho (thanks to @minholady for bringing it up here)

"Those who give up cannot gain victory. It’s not victory that is so important, but the fighting spirit. Even if you fail, I think even just the attitude of not giving up is beautiful in itself. "

So Lets keep the fighting Spirit MinShinners. Also lets just respect what ever Minoz and StarLight Angels decision. It's their choice to vote/not to vote for whoever they want. 

What's important to us is both Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye's happiness. I'm sure they appreciate and love our effort for them. 
Lets always be Positive and Spread MinShin Love!

When UNITED, WE are STRONGER!

NO MATTER WHAT THE RESULT, AT LEAST WE DID OUR VERY BEST FOR BOTH OF THEM, SO KEEP VOTING UNTIL THE END!
JIK JIN!
:x :x :x

Love You All MinShinners!andI Love MinSin! 

class="content-title" style="font-weight: normal; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 1.4em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 1.4em; text-align: center; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: none; visibility: visible; width: 850px; overflow: hidden; text-overflow: ellipsis; white-space: nowrap;"Top 10 Moments from “The Heirs”
The Heirs” is nominated for the Outstanding Korean Drama Prize for the Seoul International Drama Awards! We’re taking the time to revisit some very memorable moments with some of our most beloved characters. 
(2)

Beach. Shower. Lee Min Ho.

‘Nuff said.

the-heirs-lee-min-ho-still-100813-5-800x

(4)

Do I Like You?

How many swooned when Tanny (I get to use this name again!) turns to Cha Eun Sang (Park Shin Hye) and asks her, “Do I like you?”

heirs02-00655-800x450.jpg

(10)

Walking in the Snow

The ending scene with Tan and Eun Sang walking together in the snow really gives you warm fuzzies inside because of their hope for the future. 

%EC%83%81%EC%86%8D%EC%9E%90%EB%93%A4.E20

source: http://www.soompi.com/2014/07/29/top-10-moments-from-the-heirs/10/

Hmmmm SOOMPI?? WHY NO CLOSET KISS??? 

=)) =)) =))

YOUR LIST IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT THESE!!! 

tumblr_mx3tpdbJXp1qdcel5o6_250.gif

imageimage

MINSHIN KISSES FOR EVERYONE FOR THE  STORM HERE TODAY! 
GO GO GO FIGHTING MINSHINNERS!!!MINSHIN JIK JIN!

The offender is dealt with and won't cause further trouble here anymore. With that notion in mind, continue the wonderful updates on MinShin! ❤

Guest CarolA1430293873

Let's push away the negativity chilax here's another magazines for us :\"> Moldiv_1406690785662.jpg

Moldiv_1406690539141.jpg

Enjoy your reading :D:D

Guest ERnyN

I got from LMH tread : page 1993

from zinnia 

Hi. Long time no see.

How have you been? I'm sure you all have been busy and tired voting for our Minho continuously over the last two weeks.

Therefore, I'm deeply sorry to say this below.

As of yesterday (29th July), DC Lee Min Ho gallery fans decided to boycott Nate vote of SIDA.

I don't mean that all Minoz Korea boycotted it. DC Lee Min Ho gallery doesn't represent all Minoz Korea. As far as I know, DAVE or some other fan clubs in Korea are still voting for him even now.

But fans in DC LMH gall voted whether to continue this voting or not yesterday, and many fans wanted to quit it and then we determined to quit.

So far there happened so many incidents during this voting period, and it is so hard for me to explain all of them now.

There will come more detailed explanation of our stance in DC LMH gall soon.

But I have to tell you this one thing now because some fans seem to have doubts of Korean Minoz's voting, especially our votes on actresses.

There seems to be invisible hands(autobots, voting machines or whatever you may call) manipulating our votes and Minho's voting rates. They seem to manipulate not only Minho's votes but also Shinhye's and other actresses' in order to drive a wedge between Minoz and SA. And we can't defend our votes against those manipulating hands. It is way beyond our control.

We got some evidences that they are using votes for our Minho as a wedge driven between two fandoms. Therefore, we decided not to proceed.

DC LMH gallers couldn't take those invisible hands manipulating our votes and handling for estrangement between two fandoms, and falsely incriminating Minoz as cheaters any more, so we decided to quit yesterday regardless our hard work until now.

I know there are Minoz still voting hard even now. But the number of fans in DC LMH gallery is huge, so I'm afraid it will affect Minho's voting rates eventually.

Sorry for our boycotting.

So both K-Starlight Angels and K-Minoz in DC Boycotted SIDA NATE   because of the unexplained votes/sudden increase of percentage during dawn (thats after 12am kst) ... interesting... This is sad whoever creating this mess between Minoz and StarLight Angels and the voting manipulation.. But lets keep voting on SIDA Soompi! It's still up to us if we keep voting for them in Nate too..

K-Minoz Zinnia posted in Min Ho thread regarding K-Minoz in DC boycotting SIDA and reason..link below.
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27621394/#Comment_27621394

Oh well, whatever happened I'm gald this clears the doubt.
MinShin already established themselves as Hallyu Stars and multi-talented artists (they already won in popularity contest like Dramafever, allkpop, soompi, Min Ho won in God of Asia, and Shin Hye is close 2nd in Goddess of Asia, she should have won if there's no magical thing happened lol). 
They are already Winners on their own way. Awards are great but what's important in life are LOVE, HAPPINESS AND CONTENTMENT!

MinShin JikJin!
Minoz Fighting!
StarLight Angels Fighting!
MinShinners Fighting!

Guest SuZ1430293926

why after GOA, another 'manipulation'? Is it true? I put alert on my phone diligently to vote every 24 hours. Now our efforts all go to drain? Can any1 shed some lights?

Guest twinky1

we should not allow cheaters to win.so pls continue voting for shin hye and lee min ho.till de end still we have a little hope..