[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

vooooooooooooooooooooote  BtXVTUZIgAEUWA4.jpg:large

Guest maudy04

If I see her it's remainds me songs like "Beautyfull Girl" and "Lady in Red", superbbbbbbb, splendid, waaaaaaaawiiiiiiiii. What a girl/woman know wonder, Minhoosi gona lock her up. Thats it for me guys, I'll go to bed and pray for our lovely couple.........by the way thanks for all and goodnight--------............

Annyeong MinShinners, i cant post lately due to my personal problem but I'm lurking evryday and spazzing silently with all of u.also doing my duty in voting. I have many things to say but i will reserve it on d day that i could really say i am ok. Just delurking this time to say that im so happy that PSH now is becoming bolder. Yes, she's indirectly confirming that she is in a relationship.she's so pretty. I'm 300% sure that they are in d first term of their relationship, so what they have to do now is to keep that love they have, u know the challenge in a relationship is not really at d first stage but in d middle, things u need to do to mke ur relationship stronger. This maybe a shipper's thread but i could really say i am learning from these two. I admit i am brokenhearted, i cried a lot this week but I got inspired by these two on how to be brave in love. PSH had dated. that means she had been hurt and she learned.so now she is able to love the right way. Every relationship is not perfect so I hope these two will be able to handle all the hardships that they have to go through, and hope they understand each other. I like it when PSH said she's d kind who gives all to a partner.I can relate. Girls really are this kind. LMH is so lucky. Thanks Chingus for all the news of our OTP. We have news bout them and these news are new, we just dont rely on the past.peace.Jikjin. Good Morning!

ps~ some things have changed in soompi, right,1 is the reply box, where are d icons?

Guest MáriaP

First of all, thank you for all the pictures of our pretty Goddess Shin Hye.. She looks so stunning in very dress.. Simple yet SPAZZ-WORTHY.. Omo! Omo! Our Princess seems so admirable.. She is getting braver and braver now.. :)>- :x =D>

i'm sorry but i can't help but to post something that heavy for my heart to just take it inside..
i'm on nate on past 4 hours, Min Ho oppa vote raise a lot about 0.6% and it decreases the 1st place score..but i notice in the actress poll only Lee bo young vote which increase a lot more that 2% and it makes shin hye down to the third place..we know that actor poll is tougher than actress..that's why if the actor increase a bit, that means a lot in actress poll
we know that lee bo young is a great actress, but if we talk about poll thingy, it's not only about quality but more about who has more fans. And for actress, Shin Hye always win in most of poll lately which poll is separated from the actor, but when the poll is linked one to another.. i feel sad that shin hye left behind even when SA work so hard. my friend, even she is not minshinner, she manage to vote more than 60 votes each day, i know she gives her vote to Minho oppa on nate and promise to me that she wouldn't vote for top 5 actor except Minho oppa..
i beg to minoz who vote on nate if you don't want to cherish the whole heirs team, at least please choose actress who wasn't in top ten or just left after vote in the actor poll but the consequence you can't vote for ost..and please tell other minoz to careful choose on actress poll
but if this continue, i think the result will be the heirs win in all poll (include best drama and ost), except for the leading actress.. and Min Ho oppa whose has soft-heart won't like it for sure..
thanks to @meridian who analyse and point out about chinese minoz, yeah some minoz love shin hye too..so this case is not for all minoz, but just some who vote on nate and not all who vote on nate becz sometimes their rise together, please not put down shin hye votes..

Annyeong, Minshiners!!!BtewG5hCAAEbOZ3.jpg:large@BellaL Have no fear!  Many of us Minoz are voting for uri ShinHye too!  We may not all be as vocal about our Best Actress votes (for various reasons) but trust me---majority of Minoz on Twitter are urging fellow Minoz to vote for SH and Heirs OST, too :-bd
By the way, I want to say that I am happy to see ShinHye looking so beautiful and in full bloom in her latest pics.  She definitely looks much more self-confident.  Way to go, girl!  =D>
EDIT:  I just want to add that everyone knows that there are several other shipper teams for the couple.  So we cannot expect that the votes for MH and SH will always correlate.  But let's all continue to have faith that MinShin will prevail, shall we?  :-*

Guest TessB

@pixie0622‌ ... As a Minoz, Thank you for comforting words of support for Minshinners/SA who are feeling a little bit down with the way the rankings in SIDA is going on right now.... :x :x :x .... Me as a Minshinner, its always a feel- good feeling to know that Min and Shin are getting support and love from both Minoz and SA whether showing it silently or openly. With all the non-stop polls going on which keep everyone of us on our toes, feeling frustrated, anxious, insecure, doubts are normal expression of feelings we should all experience. But I just want to remind my dear Minshin family members that Polls, Voting cannot be our measurement alone on how much support or love Minshin are getting from both Min and Shin respective fandoms..... There are many reasons why Min and Shin fans are not participating in SIDA, like difficulty registering in Nate, a good example is me. If I did not asked the help of one Minshinner to/how register me in Nate, I won't be able to vote now. What we should be doing now to ensure Minshin, The Heirs will win is to inform all that if they are having a hard time registering in Nate or here in Soompi they should seek the help of other Minshinners who knows how to register instead of just totally ignore SIDA.....And that is IF (????) they will take time or find ways to register and actively vote until August 3 which is the last day of voting so Minshin will be side by side in the Awards Night......Let's have Faith Minshinners, Minoz, Starlight Angels.... We have 7 days more (?)....AJA....AJA ..... :x :-* :\"> :)>-

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

I went lee min ho opa and park shin hye uine making new drama togther i hope that i will thanks my god because i realy realy realy went park shin hye acting with lee min ho agine please minshin if you hear any project for park shin hye and lee min ho please post it in our thread soompi

:) :) :) :) ;;) ;;) ;;) ;;)

Everyone I'm so happy to see the wonderful,beautiful fan meeting in Shanghai of Shin Hye.  She is growing to be a elegant,graceful lady!!!!Also my family (husband,rather in law , mother in law, mom and dad, sis and bro, and of course my girls) have been voting left and right due to only can vote in 24hrs period.  That's okay we have 10 accounts that voted....YEAH YEAH !!!!!!  Keep voting and Fighting everyone.  Have Fun okay, just don't get carpal tunnel..hehe