[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest meridian

My delulu mind tells me that Shinhye tweet "Nothing is easy...cheer up and go for it!" for us who are voting for her LOL Go for it! We're at 3rd place now and if we can continue this pace everyday we can get #1 for sure!!

PSH practicing in a studio? dance studio? i hope she dances in her world tour, Who is HongStar? she's really pretty in pink, MinHo shi u like the pink lady?
PSH is 3rd now in GOA, continue to vote for MINSHINNERS who r in western part:)huhu, i want  2 continue but need to sleep.be back tomorrow. Don't forget to vote evryday in SIDA in SOOMPI and in NATE. Spread the news, tell ur friends chinggus, use their accounts to vote, hehe!
Good Mornyt I-)MINSHIN IS LOVE! :x

Guest rackyvirgo

Finish voting for SIDA and Keep voting on GOA for PSH, near to 2nd place. Voting non stop since this morning and still have time tonight in my place, only 10pm here. Minshiners fighting!

Let's show to the world how Min Ho and Shin Hye (MinShin) unite the world together. Anyone from the western side of the world please continue to vote we can close the gap in GOA only a little over 3000 votes from first place. Let's keeping voting like the people from the Eastern side. Western MinShinners let's make her first place and then when our fellow MinShinners wake up they can keep in her first place and increase the gap.
Please do the same for SIDA!
MinShinners we can do this if we all pitch in!
MinShin fighting!

Guest MichikoS

Thank you for receiving me with open arms...

:x :-* =D>
In my country now at 3:15 a.m, and I am still struggling to vote Shin Hye in GOA. I want to see her win in this poll because I want to show them (world) that she deserves to get the title Goddess of Asia.
:x :x :x
 And I'm sure we can make it happen with each other hand in hand to vote till the end. Believe Minshin Power getting stronger ..
:)>- :)>- :)>-
Hymne Cingu'yah!! We can definitely do this ...
[-O< [-O< [-O< 

guys shin hye tweet again when her oppa is oversea.love it :x :x =)) =)) why they r so bold and open?I think they believe in minshinner so much.They know we r supporting them till the end.By the way shin hye is sooooooooo pretty in median fm.I can't stop thinking about her beauty. huh i should sing asong Can't stop me now haha Love u all minshinner We r the best in all shipper all over the world.lets vote our princess to win in GOA.fighting

Shinhye really pretty and dorki with pinky t-shirt! XD sure like an ideal girl which discribe by her oppa lol XD

anyway agreed with @meridian my delulu mind also said the same like you with this "Nothing is easy...cheer up and go for it!" I'm pretty sure this is for us who can't stop voting everyday xD lol

anyway, keep voting for GOA minshinners every 30 minutes, don't give up eventough we all sure busy with our activity, me too.. Must go to school until 3 pm, but after that I'm gong to vote them, after I'm done private study, and ramadhan activity.. But we need too cheer up and don't give up if we want to saw them again (together) let's vote vor SIDA at soompi, and (if you can) at Nate too.. The GOA she need about 5000 again to became 1st. We almost minshinners ... We almost..!!!

cheer up!!!!

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

Park shin hye new photos for lotty duty free

abdd2ebbjw1eidm308i3zj20et0m8q4z.jpgabdd2ebbjw1eidm30fi92j20et0m8wgy.jpgabdd2ebbjw1eidm30rx4hj20m80et773.jpgabdd2ebbjw1eidm30aswxj20et0m80ut.jpg

Waw our angle clothes in her selica soo beautiful her bag from bruno maglie and her t-shirt too beautiful and t-shirt colour most beautiful and she wearing short dosent wearing dress like other days and hair style amazing i wish she wearing clothes in fans meeting like her clothes in selica park shin hye fighting

I found that Park Shin Hye wearing the same T-Shirt Lee Min Ho

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/t1.0-9/10296702_225738327625473_8658994078238280668_n.jpg

Loooooooooooooooke at this photo park shin hye when she was child

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1.0-9/1972497_220889164777056_8554010803790659325_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/t1.0-9/10259775_220889178110388_8566693634191218286_n.jpg

Picture we dont saw it for psh in magazine

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t1.0-9/10153856_220888561443783_4967297636103371704_n.jpg