[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

OMGGGGGG! these two are getting braver first LMH is dropping hints here and there ever since heirs ended and now PSH too eventhough she keeps her relationship secretly, the way she answered the question is very diplomatic she did not confirm nor deny........it is up to the people to decipher, she is not the type to say anything just to gain publicity for herself, i like that very subtle and very lady like. 

@kiklamino my friend, you have all the right to be mad and offended by @ciel_gd post. I'm in the same boat with you this time :)
Look @ciel_gd i'm happy that you onboad in this ship. But please make sure whenever you post, you don't offend other party in this ship.I'm Starlight to begin with, but i love Minho wholeheartedly. So I'm definitely unhappy when I see MinShinners pick a side when they stated their comments. If you don't love Min as much as Shin, then maybe this ship not for you *just sayin.Personally I wish that Uri MinShinners to love both Min and Shin equally :x :x 
Other than that, happy shipping and spazzing in this forum :)
plg0.gif

@yoyoo, I love you. But would you please drop that comments about your MiuMiu dress issue for good ? We pass that subject long long a go in thread 1. And I wish all MinShinnners can be open minded person. I know, as a person you have your own opinion but please consider other people opinion too. Because in the past you words already offend my Starlight heart and those who love Shinhye wholeheartedly. And seeing you, brought the topic again in this thread make me really :( :( 

Minshinners, let's keep voting psh at GOA. The number 5th is catching up her. We need to widen the gap and catching up the 3rd place. We can do this. After all the hint that they are 300% real, shin hye really deserve this. She really has a big fanbase, so 7000k is not a big deal dont ya think? I'll try my best to keep voting but the vote doesn't seems to moving at all. It's running slow. We can do this minshinners. PSH really need our help. We need to catch more than 7000k votes since the gap is quite far. Keep it up. She trully deserve this tittle and i wish and really want psh won so she can stand side by side with uri minsho-ssi. 
Fighting!!
http://nvshen.ddyule.cn/    

:)>-

thanks for share @BellaL

hol...my girl Shin Hye now she really in love :x :x :x 
she not deny it ... but she still smart for conceal her personal life  :-bd  ;))

keep do that i will support as long as if it's the best way for them and
can bring their relation to next level .... :)

MinShin fighting .... >:D< \m/

<The Inheritors> won in Hallyu Award category at 2014 Korea Communications Commission Broadcasting Awards. Source: http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&amp;mid=sec&amp;sid1=106&amp;oid=108&amp;aid=0002314837

[NEWS] 2014 방송통신위원회 방송대상 시상식-한류부문 SBS '#상속자들' 수상 #TheHeirs #繼承者們 #相続者たち #ParkShinHye (via http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=108&aid=0002314837 )
Credit @psh_supporters & @tmoonsun
BrWaEocCIAEHxRy.jpg:large

tHIzZOk.gif

Park Shin Hye Millet Fansigning Event
will be held at Lotte Department store
(Main) at 14.00 on July 6th

10513515_845669868795320_5863682512857028047_n.png

source: PSH Arab

Guest chacha29

vala87 said:

ParkShinHye @ MBC Section TV 
(Trans cr: flowofsoul) 06-29-14 

MC:
Really beautiful lady~!!!
If a beauty is guilty, the court holds the accused you(SH) (to be) guilty.lol

greeting each other~

MC Q: What brings you here?

SH : I'm a Korean Industrial Property Office honorary ambassador, 
to help mock trial about knowledge protection.

MC: You also lectured that these goods are genuine or not[fake] in middle school last year.

Parkshinhye @ MBC section TV 

06-29-14 (Trans via flowofsoul)

•part2•

MC Q: What kind of purpose today?

SH : There are lots of counterfeit goods now so this mock trial shows processing of being damaged.

MC said : you are like Korea Industrial Property Officer!

Q : What did you feel when you were chosen by this ambassador?

SH : People might think I have an upright image.

MC : Do you have a mania for sports right?

SH : YES! actually I'm not a thin(skinny) figure, I need exercise(sports)

and in summer I am enjoying water skiing cause I love water.

MC Q : You are good at sports,so are you interested in playing the action scenes?

SH: I like it. I really hope wire action like a (movie Thieves- Jeon JI HYun role) before age 30.

MC Q : What is your reason in not joining Infinite Challenge(Brazil world cup)?
SH : because Movie(Royal Tailor) and Asia Fan Meeting schedules. 

MC Q: what do you prepare for fan meeting?
SH : MY DEAR~ song

MC Q: You made this song with your brother for your fans.
SH : This song's like a heart fluttering for lover.

MC Q: Maybe are you in love now ?
SH : TUK....means CUT or STOP.

MC Q: Asking about Featuring Yong Jun Hyung(BEAST rapper)
SH :I asked him(friend) for my song featuring he's also busy for new album but he helped me gladly.

MC Q: what actress do you want to be in your future?
SH : I hope I want to be a friendly actress.... making people feel at ease and giving people solace in mind,

MinShin 

我的私生活真的非常简单
My private life is really very simple938184a2gw1ehvhyxz9o5g20a50ktkjl.gif
credit: Weibo/ohchloe
4I don't do anything special...34I also don't know what to do...34(I) only roll around at home... watch TV... play computer games...34eat my meals... play with my dog at home...34My private life is really very simple3

10513245_721022024625089_220189304657630
credit: Baidu + Weibo/DreamCatcher字幕

#1  PSH: (My Dear) the lyrics is talking about the fluttering heart of someone in love (caption: looks like she is speaking from experience)
#2  SHB: So there’s something going on, like a flow of love?
#3  PSH: hahaha ‘tuk’ (with a ‘cut’ action)
#4  (caption: tuk! slap… How could you ask such question in live broadcasting?! Have you gone crazy Son Han Byul?!)
[Note: PSH = Park Shin Hye / SHB = Son Han Byul]

MinShin Forever ~

class="titles2" style="font-family: Verdana; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 30px; font-weight: normal; text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 10px; color: rgb(124, 124, 124);"2nd Asia Rainbow TV Awards

SBS Drama The Heirs, MBC Drama Gu Family (Kang Chi the Beginning) and KBS Drama Secret [Love] were recognized at the 2nd Asia Rainbow TV Awards held 26 June at Venetian Hotel, Macau. This awards ceremony is organized by Hong Kong Television Association, TV Production Committee of China Radio and  TV Academy to award TV shows & drama across Asian countries aired between 1 January 2012 – 31 December 2013. Representatives from eligible TV shows & drama were encouraged to submit their entries by February 2014.

12 categories in TV Drama: Historical (Costume) Drama, Modern Drama, Comedy Drama, Action Drama, Leading Actor, Leading Actress, Supporting Actor, Supporting Actress, Comedy Actor, Comedy Actress, Director, Scriptwriter,  Theme Song & Action Director. The judges selected one “Best Award” and at least one “Outstanding Award” for each category, so huge chances the nominees would take home the trophy.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFYeHyYzsp7WYMhUrFbz5

The 2nd Rainbow Awards Winner List (Korean Drama & TV Shows)

- Best Modern Drama: The Heirs

Outstanding Modern Drama: Secret

Outstanding Costume (Historical) Drama: Gu Family Book (Kang Chi the Beginning)

Outstanding Leading Actor: Lee Seung Gi (Gu Family Book)

- Outstanding Leading Actress: Park Shin Hye (The Heirs)

Outstanding Supporting Actor: 

Family Book)

Outstanding Director: Shin Woo Chul (Gu Family Book)

Outstanding Scriptwriter: Kim Eun Sook (The Heirs)

Outstanding Theme Song: Moment (The Heirs)

Outstanding Action Director: Kim Min Soo (Ugly Alert)

Best Variety Show: 1n2d “http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NOlBAo1LBo”

Best Infotainment Show: The Human Condition

Best Program Hostess: Lee Young Ja (Hello Counselor)

Credit : http://linkis.com/beatuscorner.com/T9Tz2

credit @Mykasorimachi

Guest meridian

@Mosquito Haha I love the captions which show that Section TV really think as same as us ("look like she is speaking from experience" and "how could you ask such question in live broadcasting") and they were really teasing her! :x Section TV last time the MC dressed up like Shim Tan (Kim Tan) and let her play villain role ("How dare do you think you're Shim Tan"). Hehe everyone knows MinShin is not a secret just can't tell it now :D

@hohurmHow I view this is that both translations are relatively similar and it boils down to interpretation by different translators, for me I am translating from Chinese translation while @BellaL got it from twitter directly so you can see that they were done by 2 different parties; they may be worded slightly differently but essentially the gist of it is that when the compere wanted to probe further on the thoughts behind the song, like "is there a flow of love?" or per @BellaL post "maybe are you in love now?" (so both translations did mention about love), and SH made a sound 'tuk' with an action like 'cut' so the topic was discontinued, hope I have cleared your doubt :D

10426209_721096017951023_307746898437798
ctto
~ Forever MinShin ~