[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest baeshipper

Obviously, THAT girl and others like her coming in here don't have any good intentions when they post their POVs.  Of course we couldn't shut them up or convince them to shut up but what we could do is to IGNORE THEM and NOT QUOTE them.  We are just making them feel as if what they say is important or relevant.

In my time I've seen some ghosts too [LOL] but we couldn't be all ghostbusters.  Best way to treat them is to actually let them be and let the Moderator [who is in power] take care of them.  All we can hope for is that they would see the error of their ways and somehow see the LIGHT and go into it.

Now for more important things to talk about, saw YOGIYO cf and loved it!

Shinhye is soooo pretty!  Is it possible to fall in love all over again?  Hahaha!

VR4eovu.jpg

WOW so gorgeous babyboy

can anybody see the difference between the feelings with those models and with baby girl in etude house, i feel the tension between them since this advertisement i can't feel anything here and his co model ? or am i just delu :D

The lost sheep, chingu, do u have bangs? i want to cut it.
I want to ignore you but for the last time. I want to sayMove On chingu! Smile! Let's make the world peaceful, idk but it seems u have created an account just to post here. See, she has moved on too.
th?id=HN.608025266024090151&pid=15.1&P=0

i hope u get what i mean.SPREAD THE LOVE.MINSHIN IS LOVE.:x
tsk, tsk, idk what's happening to my post. It seems that MINSHIN don't want me to hate anyone.
Sorry chingus, i'll fix this but idk how to, otoke? 
Sorry, I can't hide Rachel. She doesn't want to be put in spoiler. lol!

Guest ver2006

MMEDH said: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzMyNDY2MTky.html

WOW so gorgeous babyboy

can anybody see the difference between the feelings with those models and with baby girl in etude house, i feel the tension between them since this advertisement i can't feel anything here and his co model ? or am i just delu :D

Guest adelinas

my delulu come again .... how media really love our minshin...i remember BOF have always cover magazine with F4 member and the women, YAB have covered magazine with fellow members too, even the twilight about triangle love has covered poster or magazine with three of them , but in the heirs drama only the minshin that have been cover on magazine, not with woo bin, the heirs about triangle love and about school too right? ^LOL^
media must be really love both of them and only want minshin together covered in magazine for heirs promotional or always make them related news each other....kkkkkk~~~~
good job for media that can make them news related each other, i love they passionate to our minshin
=D> =D> =D>

My Minoz heart doesn't believe in over analyzing.  Posts about couple rings, couple clothes and whatever don’t talk to me. I believe in facts and feelings.  However, one of my favorite people *winks youknowwhoyouare* pointed me in the direction of this interview with Shin Hye from 2013 http://www.shinhye.org/2013/04/photos-park-shin-hyes-kiss-of-angel.html  and my MinShin heart begged me to let go just once.  I guess it won because here I am posting the following. 

(I only quoted the parts that interest me):

MC: “Miss Shinhye, Do you have experience of unrequited love?”
SH: “ At university, a tall man, I have done as it is. ” 
Me: Did you say tall?

MC: “What's your ideal type?”
SH: “ Like Father, it is the men who play sports together. ” 
Me: see my comment below

MC “ How do you feel about confession by song?”
SH “I like it. I am the type that responds to voice... ”
Me: Does Minho's U & I ring a bell?

Q. What is the song do you want lover to sing?
SH: 5. Falling slowly (Once OST)
Me: Minho used to sing this song in his earlier FM.

MC “ What is the song you want to sing to your boyfriend? ”
SH “ CLAZZIQUAI PROJECT Sweety ”
Me: Yes that's My Alex singing  but pay attention to the lyrics... does it remind you of another recent song my dear(s)

Q. When you get a boyfriend, What do you want to do ?
SH:Dating at baseball field.....
Me: Uh... baseball, sports, like my father...

"fan account of GB filming (140623)
cr: @Yolanda_曼妮

After filming one scene in the afternoon, one staff member came running looking for the person-in-charge of the venue. The staff said that Minho felt like playing football again so whether they could borrow the venue for awhile. Minho played football, then badminton and lastly baseball. The whole thing felt like a sports meet, I strongly suspect oppar trying to act cool. It feels good watching him play sports."

MC “Have you ever received a confession of love?”
SH “No.”
Me: Oh really? I think that's changed in the last year...

MC “How do we appeal for you notice it?”
SH “Did you eat? or Are you tired? or… I noticed that he likes me and who care about me.”
Me: Hmm, let me think about that. Where are those Heir BTS, fan accounts again?

MC “Do you fall in love and become aggressive?”
SH: “ a type that appears on the face feeling, I can not stare at the face of the opponent and I would be restless. ”
Me: once again... Heirs BTS... KTNV...

@teddydoobie‌ Finally!  I love you!

Again Shin Hye's ideal Type = Tall, Sporty, Caring, Gentleman, Has leadership quality/Responsible and Sincere man.
They all point to her LEE MIN HO oppa! :x She is like describing her hubby! =)) 
And Yes, she can't look at Min Ho for too long, if you watch their interaction she's shy and demure when it comes to him LOL

Tall = Check (Lee Min Ho is 6 ft taller like her Dad and brother)
Play sports; football/soccer,tennis,baseball, badminton.. = Check
BrLktHpCAAAh9cd.jpg:large
cto

Caring and Gentleman = Check 
mx36.jpg
5swj.jpg

link: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27464317/#Comment_27464317 )
Has Strong Leadership Quality = Check (read below)
izd0z.jpgFull Interview here: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27460411/#Comment_27460411
Sincere = Check 
iorfGkBJgR12f.gif
ibi7Ulx6hi572U.gif

credit: @Ladadaista Link: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27489643/#Comment_27489643

BrIpKZ5CcAAt7AH.jpgO.M.GEEEI'm sorry Shin Hye...but can I have him for just one day?....please...pretty please? =P~I'll try not to damage before I return him;;)
I'm on my dang BB on the way to the airport so if I violated a soompi rule, I'm sorry...but...I'll fix the post when I get to my lappy.

Aaiiiish, lost sheep again.. Please, chingus.. Don't even bother to sweat it! I believe she knew about the rule, it's just about hurting our ship! And she enjoy it! (she came back, right.. Cause we're just too kind...LOL).. So, next time she come by, just ignore her.. Don't quote or comment.. Totally ignore her! This is the last time I'm talking about lost soul...LOL.. Just enjoy our happy, talented, and kind hearted family Minshin Shipper together.. Waiting for your video chingu @piecesofrainbow.. Unpatiencely!! ;) And welcome back baby boy MH to SH arm! Big hug! 8-)