[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

waaah...I was surprise when I see our baby boy fashion airport today...

My delulu mode on...

Almost of all his outfit his fashion airport today is similar with uri baby gil yesterday...

Uri bb girl wore black glasses,,,bb boy too...

Uri bb girl wore white outfit,,,bb boy too...

Uri bb girl wore white slipper,,,bb boy wore white shoes too...

bb girl wore 2 rings,,,bb boy too...

Is it coincidence???

Guest LadyNess

he look so fresh and young in that airport pictures and they both wearing white most be the color of the day hehehhe
@muziksnob I agree with you maybe there stylist is dating so they discuss there fashion together  =)) =))
by the way how to upload video from youtube?

Guest vovow31

i miss him SO MUCH!!! omggg he's so handsome! oppa, why you just come out rite now? ive been waiting for his news hah. but.... wait a moment. they both wearing a white from up and down in airport fashion. mmm oppa, u must watching ur wife rite? you want to match ur wife so it decided ur theme airport fashion today is white. hmmm i understand oppa. yap, i absloutly give you a tons of blessing to match ur wife. :)) :):)>-

correct me if i am wrong but did LMH mentioned it in one of his interviews that he does not like wearing rings because he finds it constricting. hmmmmm......recently he added red as his favorite color now he is wearing a ring.......PSH influence perhaps? :)

Guest JoyceG

lovejasmine said: waaah...I was surprise when I see our baby boy fashion airport today... My delulu mode on... Almost of all his outfit his fashion airport today is similar with uri baby gil yesterday... Uri bb girl wore black glasses,,,bb boy too... Uri bb girl wore white outfit,,,bb boy too... Uri bb girl wore white slipper,,,bb boy wore white shoes too... bb girl wore 2 rings,,,bb boy too... Is it coincidence???        
chingu yah! we're the same!!!! I almost cried for joy seeing uri LMH's airport fashion and his handsomeness O__O!! Specially the rings and bracelet which is unusual for him to wear. I know there must be something behind it! ~ maybe it's just not mere coincidence bc my shipper heart says there's a connection bet. them ~ WHY DO THEY HAVE THE SAME SIZE OF RINGS IN THEIR MIDDLE and RING FINGER?? in their right hand (Just diff designs) ohmyyy they are both so BLOOMING maybe it's the effect of being 'in love' hehehe

LMH at gimpo airport

omo omoo omo !!! so handsomee!!! oppa!! his forhead OMG OMG!! melting his arms getting bigger but his leg getting skinny huh? (o.O)so DAZZINGGG!!!!! :* :*perhaps.. Do you miss me oppa?? ;))LMH : ani ani.. [-X you missed me :DBqJHKseCAAARlGP.jpg
BqJU2v5CMAAtw3-.jpg:large
he's so kind :x CTO

what an awesome view to start my day!! i ssooo miss him!! who could have not fall for this adonis?!

he is so gorgeously hot! he looks so manly!!

photo 1781895_768312163191022_2858090458750861493_n.jpg

such a shame that i am here in Beijing and just 30mins away from his fan meeting venue but i still could not see him in person :(( :(( :((

Guest califgirl

elle8888 said: correct me if i am wrong but did LMH mentioned it in one of his interviews that he does not like wearing rings because he finds it constricting. hmmmmm......recently he added red as his favorite color now he is wearing a ring.......PSH influence perhaps? :)

hello minshinners.
i'm a newbie from Malaysia. i have been silently lurking here ever since after The Heirs ended back in December 2013. this forum is seriously addicting with all talented and funny minshinners posts. for the past few months, the first thing that i would do once i wake up in the morning and before going the bed is LURKING HERE hiks. this is my first time shipping and i am so glad that i choose to ship this 300% real couple. i am a fan of Lee Min Ho. i have watched BOF, PT, CH, Faith and of course i have been watching and re-watching The Heirs for nth times already. but i never ship any of his co-stars before. with uri Shin Hye, i can see and feel the difference. i just love this two love birds.
shipping MinShin makes me experience everything for the first time. my first time shipping, my first time subscribing for FF written by our talented writers especially @pattituazon whom i admire so much, my first time spending lots of money buying the Directors Cut DVD just because i can't get enough of them. i even keep thousands of their pictures in my phone and can't stop smilling and giggling seeing these lovely love birds,
one thing that makes me beyond happy today is seeing uri baby boy's airport fashion which is similar to uri baby girl's airport fashion yesterday !

• both wear black sunglasses which looks similar (perhaps its the same) kekeke
  • white shirt and blouse (did they discuss their fashion in advance?)
  • white shoes and sandals 
  • the RINGs
kyaaaaa ! its like a confirmation to me that they are indeed together for REAL ! whose with me? *high five*
btw, congratulations for this new home ! nice to meet you, MinShin family :x :x :x잘 부탁드립니다 (jal bu-tak-deu-rim-ni-da)< Please take care of me >  

kiklamino said: @ ricasnail my baby,
while I was back reading the last pages from MinShin 1 thread and hit awesome button for my Minshinners posts I stumbled upon one of your posts.You wrote:

"...just ripped that lace LMHssi..."

Baby you promised us that you would not read  @ Kit-Kat's cut scenes yet.LoL
How come you came up with this idea munchkin?
 hahaha, I caught you red handed chingu.    

Guest meridian

Happy to see MH's airport fashion! WIFEY-HUBBY MATCH AGAIN!!!
MH is soooooooo freaking hot!!!

I'm so glad to see his outfit today ~ as expected WIFEY STYLE!!!!

RIPPED JEANS (definitely wifey style ~ since when the "neat-from-top-to-toe chaebol's son" goneeee?)
SNEAKERS (whiteee~ matched with her white sandals yesterday)
BRACELETS (since when Minho-ssi loves accessories?)
RINGS (since when Minho-ssi wear many rings on the same hand?)
SUNGLASSES (similar with wifey's)

And the smile on his face ~ happiness is all around!!

Call us delulu. We don't mind because it's obvioussss =))