[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Pinocchio  Filming  Update

Jong Suk & Park Shin Hye were Seen Filming Pinocchio today on Sept. 25. 2014
Samsong Station..<Pinocchio> in midst of filming..kekeke..saw Park Shin Hye. Also‘Pinocchio’ has confirmed to be filming in Yeong-wol, Kangwon-do during the 26th and the 27th (the next two days). Not just any kind of filming, but aerial filming from a helicopter. There is speculation that there will be car chase scenes.
cr: Lee Pil Mo

class="title" id="page-title" style="font-size: 10pt; text-align: left; line-height: 48px; margin: 0px; font-family: georgia, 'times new roman', serif; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"Lee Min-ho, trying to be more masculine class="title" id="page-title" style="text-align: left; line-height: 48px; margin: 0px; font-family: georgia, 'times new roman', serif; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"SINGAPORE — Don’t be too surprised if you see Lee Min-ho looking just a little worse for wear in his upcoming movie, Gangnam Blues.

The Korean superstar, who was speaking today (Sept 27) to reporters at a press conference at The Westin Singapore, said he gave up on lotion so that he would look a little more rugged for his role.

“I moved on to Gangnam Blues from The Heirs, and I think I looked a little too well-maintained for the role,” said Lee, who was in Singapore to celebrate OSIM’s 35th anniversary as the ambassador for OSIM’s uDiva massage sofa. “And for the next six months, I didn’t put on any lotion, so that I would look a little more manly to play my character.”

He quipped: “I could really feel my skin deteriorating, so that was not a pleasant experience.”

lee2.jpg?itok=d5xd84KH
lee3.jpg?itok=KbgYo5L-
Source: http://www.todayonline.com/entertainment/lee-min-ho-trying-be-more-masculine

Guest rackyvirgo

[Rough Trans - Partial ②] Park Shin Hye Interview with Oct issue no. 873

☆ Speedy 10 Q&A ☆

Qns: When did you eat the most recently?

PSH: This afternoon (13th Sep)..Hahaha…(shyly peeking at manager and laugh), have already said wanna eat Xiao Long Bao, hence ate some, it’s really very very delicious yo!

Qns: Cried recently due to what issue?

PSH: Because of friend. Recently when I ended my US vacation, read a book on the flight back. In the end, I found a letter written by my friend slotted inside the book, cried on the plane after reading it.

Qns: Most scared of…?

PSH: Seems to be nothing! If were to say horror movie, but because it’s not real ghost, (I) don’t feel especially scared. Dislike cockroaches..but it’s not to the extent of being scared. (I) will only think of how should I settle it, (started having exaggerated actions acting out the process of catching a cockroach), will pull a lot of tissue papers, thereafter carefully catch it, throw it into the toilet bowl and flushed it away.

Qns: Things you hated most?

PSH: I’m more towards a positive mindset, there’s no stuff which I hated extremely, even for my kinda chubby figure, but this is inherited to me by my parents. If were to say hate, it will be hating myself then! I have no wish to hate the body that my parents gave me as I should have better managed myself.

Qns: Will you go out without make-up?

PSH: Usually (I) don’t put on make-up, just apply sun screen lotion.

Qns: What do you wanna do when there’s no need to work?

PSH: Attending school, hahaha…because I have yet to graduate. Though it’s only one semester left, but (I) need to write thesis, there’s a bit more stress.

Qns: When you see pretty babes or handsome hunks on the road, which part will you notice first?

PSH: Eyes

Qns: If there’s no work schedule now, where do you wanna roam around?

PSH: Seaside, beautiful ocean

Qns: New things which you wanna try the most now?

PSH: Universe Vacation, Hahaha….(This is such a difficult goal ah! Haha…)

Qns: What is the part that you have breakthrough the most in these 2 years?

PSH: Felt that the number of countries which I could hold Fan meeting has increased! Originally it’s just in Korea, but now I can meet fans from different countries, this is a very different big breakthrough for me ^^

credit translation to : Wintercherub

source link : wintercherub twitter

taken from @‌Agie of PSH thread

I noticed, LMH & PSH have the same answer from almost the same question: EYES

@rackyvirgo Qns: If there’s no work schedule now, where do you wanna roam around?
PSH: Seaside, beautiful ocean
LMH said also today at the presscon that he wish he can go surfing if he has holiday..Hmm they want to go in the same place huh :D :D

PSH: I’m more towards a positive mindset, there’s no stuff which I hated extremely, even for my kind a chubby figure, but this is inherited to me by my parents. If were to say hate, it will be hating myself then! I have no wish to hate the body that my parents gave me as I should have better managed myself. kép  
For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.
Audrey Hepburn
:)>-

I noticed, LMH & PSH have the same answer from almost the same question: EYES .....from rackyvirgo...  My answer is quit simple ; IS Looking trough the EYES and you find LOVE  :x :x :x