[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

hallo MinShinners :-h

so long i'm not visit this forum i think i need much time
for flash back reading what happen in this forum :)

i want share this

K-Drama Feature: 10 Most Intense K-Drama Kisses

the-heirs.jpg

our couple MinShin in posision no.9

This has to be at the height of their relationship when Lee Min Ho is totally head over heels for Park Shin Hye, which causes her to run into real pickle with the big man (Lee Min Ho's father). However, Lee Min Ho's reassuring and intense kiss helps ease her frail heart. 

Intensity Level: 7

source : http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/09/k-drama-feature-10-most-intense-k-drama-kisses

Lee Min Ho will release his 2nd album for his fans

Byah-fMCcAEQAGz.jpg

Actor Lee Minho will be releasing his 2nd album next month specially for his fans!

With the release of his upcoming album, Lee Minho plans to perform a set for his fans during his "RE:MINHO" fan meeting tour. According to his agency on September 26th, Lee Minho’s 2nd album will be released in October, a year and 4 months since the release of his 1st studio album. 

According to the production staff, “Lee Minho has put a lot of heartfelt commitment towards this album ‘Song For You’ for his fans. The album will mainly consist of deep, emotional pop-rock songs for the Fall season.”

Lee Minho will begin his fan meeting tour “RE:MINHO” in Beijing on October 4th before moving on to Tokyo, Japan on October 12th and 13th. Remaining performances are set to be announced via his official website, including the Seoul stop. 

While Lee Minho has never promoted his albums on music shows, it is quite wonderful to see him releasing them especially for his fans to entertain them further during his fan meeting tours.

Source: TV Report

source : http://blog.koreaboo.com/post/98428759918/lee-minho-will-release-his-2nd-album-for-his-fans

Lee Min Ho HD pic for Romanson Watches
cr. topstarnews

1411698829-22.jpg

1411698841-82.jpg

source : http://topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=75215

Lee Min Ho HD pic for Romanson Watches
cr. _jiniinstagram Instagram

BybWqSKCEAEQ2hE.jpg

BybWqsXCAAApRRU.jpg

K-Drama Feature: 10 Most Intense K-Drama Kisses

'Heirs'

This has to be at the height of their relationship when Lee Min Ho is totally head over heels for Park Shin Hye, which causes her to run into real pickle with the big man (Lee Min Ho's father). However, Lee Min Ho's reassuring and intense kiss helps ease her frail heart. 

Intensity Level: 7

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/09/k-drama-feature-10-most-intense-k-drama-kisses

Goodmorning Shiphoppers!
                        or is it a great morning???
Oppa long leg is here... And look what he was snooping around with.... 

1411711915-45-org.jpg

iErg46OoGHCq7.jpg

Cuddling in the back seat with yourrr....... *ehem* BLANKET!!!
iMSnGhedq65iN.jpg

I don't know just how it happened, I let down my guard
Swore I'd never fall in love again but I fell hard
Guess I should have seen it coming; caught me by surprise
I wasn't looking where I was going; I fell into your eyes

You came into my crazy world like a cool and cleansing wave
Before I, I knew what hit me, baby, you were flowing though my veins

I'm addicted to you, hooked on your love
Like a powerful drug I can't get enough of

Lost in your eyes, drowning in blue
Out of control, what can I do?
I'm addicted to you!

Midnight blows in through the window; dances round the room
Got me hypnotized; I'm getting high on the perfume.
I couldn't live without you now, oh, I know I'd go insane
I wouldn't last one night alone, baby

I couldn't stand the pain!

I'm addicted to you, hooked on your love
Like a powerful drug I can't get enough of
Lost in your eyes, drowning in blue
Out of control, what can I do?
I'm addicted to you!

cr: Avicii - Addicted To You Lyrics | MetroLyrics 

Addicted to the blanket or its owner???? :\">
linus_van_pelt_by_sweetochii.jpg
^Love is in the BLANKET!!!!!  =))  =)) =)) =))

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

Park Shin-hye to hold autograph-signing event in Myeongdong

Park Shin Hye, packed up neat and attractive excitement CF 'attentions'

Park Shin Hye

You are working as a model,

actress Park Shin Hye's new delivery app 'Yogi yo' CF unveiled the 'Introduction to the main literature.

Last 19 days were focused attention and whimsical story that contains the heart and repeated the excitement of Park Shin Hye confessed neat and attractive men and women. "Introduction to the main literature M 'Open Day Introduction to Literature" was painted made ​​in two pieces in this TV CF to confess to one another, eating food divided by the yogi yo man and woman, and the appearance daldalhan.

Being shy confession of haejun order a pizza delivered from 'just settlement' Yogi yo man in the apartment in front of East Park Shin Hye. In a subsequent CF look lovely in order to complete the elevator will not eat sweet and sour nyamyeo to say about him is impressive.

The new CF association raises the innocent charm of Park Shin Hye compelling short drama netizens have "'s advertising, it's the drama? 'm Told by a variety of reactions, such as voice, heart and repeated, "" Park Shin Hye lovely "," the ad carry so excited. "Was a hot explosion of interest, such as orders using this app you spiral into the new model year and Park Shin Hye is renewed day after day the highest number of apps do you download yogi yo.

The inrush scheduled broadcast on SBS miniseries trees 'Pinocchio' shot in November baksihye has recently completed a tour of Asia. The works deal with the intense growth of Social Affairs Reporter probationary raise the expectations of a reunion of 'hear your voice' bakhyeryeon writer and PD 'Pinocchio' is.

Source :

The AIA life insurance cancer insurance does not go up ads advertising.

The AIA life insurance cancer insurance does not go up ads advertising.

Park Shin Hye soul left to see, ads still cut pictorial level body

News content

Park Shin Hye soul left to see, ads still cut pictorial level

Park Shin Hye was released in the advertising stills.

Newly unveiled September 19 'Yogi yo' new CF 'Introduction to the main literature is the app you are working as a model, actress Park Shin Hye delivery is. Attention was concentrated and whimsical story that contains the heart and repeated the crush of men and women confess to having a neat and attractive Park Shin Hye.

Published "Introduction to the main literature M 'and' W State Literary Introduction" In this two-part TV CF was drawn to confess to one another, eating food handing over state yogi yo man and woman is daldalhan. The confession of being shy haejun order a pizza delivered from just in front of the apartments require payment Yogi East Park Shin Hye is a man. In a subsequent CF look lovely in order to complete the elevator will not eat sweet and sour nyamyeo to say about him is impressive.

Such as the new CF that are reminiscent of the short drama netizens "'s ad, to the voice's drama?'m Heart and repeated," "Park Shin Hye lovely", "the ad carry so excited," showed a variety of reactions.

Was a great interest in the new model year, including spiral and Park Shin Hye is updated every day had the highest number of app downloads is an explosion of apps using orders Yogi yo. Park Shin Hye has received a wide range of love, regardless of gender, age, working as a model in crystal-clear images in a variety of fields, such as beverages, cosmetics, outdoor, duty-free shops, and has proved popular with the public's confidence.

The plunge in the SBS drama to be broadcast in November 'Pinocchio' Shooting Park Shin Hye recently met with fans through the Asian Tour. Will decompose into frank and regal heroine cuts in Pinocchio Syndrome Another attraction of the pole show. (Photo = S.A.L.T. Entertainment provided)

[News yen hasujeong News]

Hasujeong hsjssu @

News and press releases newsen@newsen.com

copyrightⓒ News yen. Unauthorized copying or redistribution prohibited &

http://blog.naver.com/vegemilstory

Shin Hye interview in Thai TV : Modernnine TV (2014-09-26)

BybFpCHCEAAwekQ.jpgBybFpDFCMAEzPBe.jpg

BybFpGpCYAAXCbc.jpgBybFpFyCcAAWWUZ.jpgBybF6XdCQAAI1qx.jpgBybF6W2CcAAzvGv.jpgBybF6XHCUAEqQtz.jpg 

BybF6ZNCIAEquz4.jpg

credit pics to respective owner

BybSLi5CEAEf7u5.jpgBybSMPnCAAAc9xE.jpg

credit pics as tagged

Bya-l29CAAAfGtC.jpg:largeByZGXjECAAAjcRr.jpg

cto

ByboGhoCYAA-j6M.jpg:large

BybWEmXCUAAybX2.jpgBybWEKnCMAEpI-k.jpgBybWEDqCAAEWWtE.jpgBybWFDjCEAAjjXn.jpgBybVYG8CQAE2nM9.jpgBybVXzxCUAE18id.jpgBybVXwKCEAA7x7e.jpgBybVXwnCUAETIi_.jpgByayJO5CMAAEDBf.jpgByayIpXCcAEYp80.jpgByayINLCMAAwAWu.jpgByayIEiCEAAZ3Ij.jpg

BybDdbFCQAAokGD.jpgBybDeUECQAAm0Qj.jpgBya8ak1CAAAwlrv.png:large

BybBmejCcAAJg9F.jpg:largeBybDZAxCQAA91I5.jpgBybDZIZCAAAY0pu.jpgBybDZF1CUAAV0UD.jpgBybDZFsCYAA5key.jpgByY7diQCQAAIf2M.jpgByY7dvjCEAAK1XH.jpgByY7c_qCMAACqCJ.jpgByY7dlqCIAAVnyE.jpg

Me seeing baby boy's latest airport pics:
>
WHY YOU SO HOT BB?!!!! BEST PERVY FRIDAY EVER! Ahjummas are happy! WAY TOO HAPPY! =P~ =P~

HAHA The blankie in his car looks like it is owned by a girl... The pattern looks like Hello Kitty's ribbon in her ear.... is it something 300% spazzistic worth?! (did I just typed that word? LOL)