[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

ByXFRBqCEAAHuep.jpg

PMZ's 1st water project.
Hello everyone 
This is Lee Min Ho. As you all know already, I always wanted to return your love to others in need and change the world. So, PROMIZ was born.
PROMIZ means a lot to me in a way that you and I can share more about each other and spread our love to people who need our great love and help.
Since the first day of PROMIZ, you have showed me your great passion and full support for the donation project, 100,000 KNOCK, and here we are finally gethering your donation, and fund the water project through charity: water!
Water is the beginning of our lives. However, there are so many people without any access to clean water whereas we just take it granted. So, I have chosen 'water' to be our first project of sharing your love and passion.
I am proud and very excited that your support of $50,000 will be used to build a water fountain in Malawi to provide villagers with fresh water and better quality of life.
As it is just our first step to spread your love to others, I could not have done this without you. If you feel like you want to make more donation, please click 'DONATE NOW' button and it will guide you how to do it.
Don't forget, it's YOU who make the big difference, and I sincerely thank you for giving me such meaningful opportunity to share your love with others.
I hope that you continue your support for PROMIZ project and dedication to our upcoming events.
Always thank you.
with love
Minho
* 100,000 KNOCK project : Join us at www.pmz2014.com/knock/ Your registration will automatically donate 100KRW to PROMIZ.
* Anything you purchase from PMZ MARKET 1.0 will have a good cause and could save lives of others. Visit us at www.pmz2014.com/shop/

LINK TO DONATE: https://my.charitywater.org/leeminho
via @alesia44 of LMH thread

@HeirsKR: LMH to release 2nd album on October 'Song for You'❤️RT@StarhausM: 이민호, 10월 앨범 발매 "가수 데뷔는 아냐"▷ http://t.co/Yp0IYcYPnY http://t.co/0Q0BNv1aSW”

:x :x :x Excited for his new album. "Song for You" = Song for the fans? /& Song for baby Girl? LOL ;)) :)) :)>-

I hope there will be an MV too. :x :x :x Just Like Shin Hye's My Dear.

Thanks @Mosquito for the translations! I super love how he answered questions relating to love. Obviously he has experienced (or is experiencing?) the joy of love for him to be able to answer like that. And him looking at a lady's heart rather than looks just shows what a deep person he is. Someone who takes relationship seriously. With plastic surgery being something common in korea, and him being handsome and famous, he can hv any picks of beautiful girls he wants. He knows that but he also knows that looks doesn't guarantee happiness.

Lee Min Ho is a MAN, not just some dude who lusts over pretty girls. And guess who is being famously known not only for her pretty face, but having a beautiful heart too? That's right Minshinners! None other than our baby girl Shinhye. These two ppl are so beautiful inside out, i hope they are meant to be together and will find happiness with each other

Baby Boy for Suphier TVC (15 s)

ByaKdBdIYAAoDu-.jpg

ByXvSqACUAE0BgF.jpgByXvSX1CUAEfF09.jpgByXvSYiCcAAP9Vy.jpgByXvRXqCAAA-2CO.jpg

ctto
release song before tour? sound very similar to person that we know ;)). we will know for whom the song was in his FM. i hope for sweet and romantic lyrics from a man who fall in love..then bb boy should bring her sister to his FM or he want to give the hint by himself? :)) :)) :))

Actor Lee Minho will be releasing his 2nd album next month specially for his fans!

Bya2z6PCQAAqlAN.jpg

With the release of his upcoming album, Lee Minho plans to perform a set for his fans during his "RE:MINHO" fan meeting tour. According to his agency on September 26th, Lee Minho’s 2nd album will be released in October, a year and 4 months since the release of his 1st studio album.

According to the production staff, “Lee Minho has put a lot of heartfelt commitment towards this album ‘Song For You’ for his fans. The album will mainly consist of deep, emotional pop-rock songs for the Fall season.”

Lee Minho will begin his fan meeting tour “RE:MINHO” in Beijing on October 4th before moving on to Tokyo, Japan on October 12th and 13th. Remaining performances are set to be announced via his official website, including the Seoul stop.

While Lee Minho has never promoted his albums on music shows, it is quite wonderful to see him releasing them especially for his fans to entertain them further during his fan meeting tours.

Source: TV Report

http://blog.koreaboo.com/post/98428759918/lee-minho-will-release-his-2nd-album-for-his-fans

SUIT BATTLE: Lee Min Ho vs. Kim Woo Bin

leewoo2.jpg

Lee Min Ho is hot; Kim Woo Bin is hot. Lee Min Ho is tall with long legs; Kim Woo Bin is tall with long legs. Lee Min Ho models; Kim Woo Bin is an actual model. Obviously, after realizing those facts, a "Suit Battle" was only logical.

Sometimes, like right now, acting is pushed to the side and it's only the looks of these two guys that matter. So their acting ability has absolutely nothing to do with this. It's all about who looks hotter in suits!

leewoo6.jpg10.7kShare on Facebook

Both guys look totally sexy in their overcoats, but LMH is giving us a great bang/fringe for a more clean-cut casual look, while Woo Bin is giving us a sleek hairstyle, keeping it classy and traditional.

leewoo3.jpg10.7kShare on Facebook

Both guys are giving off their "sassy" looks to the camera. Having attitude and sass is a must while wearing a suit.

leewoo4.jpg10.7kShare on Facebook

What happens when six young strangers move into a mysterious boarding house? Watch Boarding House No. 24 to find out

Award show best! Both guys are looking pretty in their bow ties and showing off their never-ending legs!

leewoo5.jpg10.7kShare on Facebook

I know it's such a hard choice, but you have to pick one or the other, not both! Are you #TeamMinHo or #TeamWooBin

credit to the owner

tumblr_mfv2a2fYzg1qksvu3o1_400.gif

Park Shin Hye, successfully finishes Asia tour in Thailand.. ‘Cries’ at the surprise present

201409230818774654_5420b07eed267_99_2014

[OSEN=Jung Eu Jene] Actor Park Shin Hye burst into tears by getting a surprise present from Thai fans at Thailand which was the last place of her Asia tour concert.

On 23rd morning, her agency S.A.L.T Entertainment revealed the Thailand fan meeting scene of Park Shin Hye who held Asia tour following from last year. It was the second meeting of Park Shin Hye and Thai fans after last year. Thai fans gave hot cheers since her entrance at the Suvarnabhumi Airport until the press conference-airport-departure.

After the broadcast interview such as Thairath TV, CH9 Woody Morning Talk and press conference which realized her hot popularity by gathering main Thai media on 19th, fan meeting '2014 Story of Angel in Thailand' held in 'Siam Pavalai Royal Grand Theater', Bangkok started on 20th, 6 pm (local time). The 3-hour run fan meeting was full of heat and cheers. Park Shin Hye performed 6 songs including ‘The Inheritors’ OST ‘Story’. When she performed ‘My Dear’ which she participated in writing the lyrics with her surprising rap ability, she got loud applause from fans. Thai fans went wild at all the words and movements of Park Shin Hye.

If the first part was contained with performance, the second part was time for communicating with fans. Various corners such as behind story of the best scene in ‘The Inheritors’, catching up with Cha Eun-sang by taking Polaroid photos with poses and props that appeared in ‘The Inheritors’ such as hairpins, sweets, and bean juice, and making mango juice.

Especially, the UCC video ‘Story of Starlight Angel’ which was secretly prepared by Thai fans at the last part of the concert gave a big surprise to Park Shin Hye. Sincere love of Thai fans that cheered Park Shin Hye from far away was contained in the video. When Park Shin Hye went upon stage after watching the screen at the audience seat with fans, the audience seats got filled up with waves of placards written ‘YOU ARE THE BEST DEAR TO ME’. Fans conveyed message one by one that Park Shin Hye is the most precious person to fans by citing the lyric of Park Shin Hye’s song ‘My Dear’. Park Shin Hye could not continue conveying gratitude but burst into tears at the unexpected surprise present such as video, placard, and the Park Shin Hye doll which had the image of her next piece ‘Pinocchio’. The concert hall was full of happy tears since fans at the audience seats also cried.

Park Shin Hye also replied sincerely that she got encouraged by this tour to do well with the shooting of ‘Pinocchio’ which is going to start soon, suggested to continuously encourage each other, and said she would also cheer and pray for fans. After finishing the fan meeting with high-touch and photographing, Park Shin Hye conveyed gratitude toward Thai fans that made good memory with her with the picture which she promised to post on Twitter during the concert. The picture is eye-catching since Park Shin Hye and fans are holding up the message of ‘YOU ARE THE BEST DEAR TO ME’ at each other.

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye, who met more fans than last year at various areas such as in Tokyo, Osaka, Shanghai, Chongqing, Shenzhen, Changsha, Beijing, Taiwan, and Thailand, is going to start shooting SBS Wed-Thu mini-series ‘Pinocchio’ which is going to be broadcasted in November by having the happy memories in her heart.

‘Pinocchio’, which is making headline with the reunion of writer Park Hye Ryun and PD of ‘I Can Hear Your Voice’, depicts fierce growth of local news junior reporters. Park Shin Hye acts as honest and brave heroine ‘Choi In Ha’ that has Pinocchio syndrome and shows another different part of her.

eujenej@osen.co.kr

S.A.L.T Entertainment

[Copyright ⓒ 한국 최고의 스포츠 엔터테인먼트 전문 미디어 OSEN(www.osen.co.kr) 제보및 보도자료 osenstar@osen.co.kr 무단전재 및 재배포 금지]

Source: http://m.star.naver.com/ssinz/news/end?id=3528471