:-*
thumb.jpg

cr: to the owner 

16095_894785443883762_721514500349347245
Park Shin Hye and TOP (Big Bang) for Millet  

:)>-

cr: to the owner 

Guest LaDadaista

The Power of PARK SHIN HYE!!!ibfYST2z9BNxLS.pngPark Shin Hye as the muse of Bruno Magli and as the next generation of fashion icon, has proved her popularity with 500 pieces of her favorite 'Mickey' Disney Edition bags from Bruno Magli's 2014 F/W collection, being sold out within just 3 weeks after releasing.
Currently, Bruno Magli's new Disney Edition bags must be pre-ordered as they are difficult to obtain from both online and walk-in stores.
If I'm not mistaken by Google+Bing Translators, Bruno Magli's representative also added that Bruno Magli together with Park Shin Hye will soon prepare a customer appreciation event to celebrate the success of Bruno Magli's Disney Edition.
Woooo!!! Our baby girl did it again for Bruno Magli!!! =D> <:-P
Summarized inaccurately by me with lots of helps from Google + Bing Translators...LOL :))
Source: http://www.anewsa.com/detail.php?number=715077&thread=10r03Photo Credit: https://facebook.com/BRUNOMAGLI.kr

Guest tafannum98

Hello my lovely minshiners! ❤️ it's been awhile since I visited this thread! Shcool is killing me! :( . Can someone suggest some good minshin fanfiction i can read in my spare time, so i don't die of homework! Love ya all! And keep on sailing! <3333

Guest itybittykitty

MadethV said: @itybittykitty
LMH: I'm happy to hear that they are shipping me and baby girl :D

About @giselle_tw post of LDF photos, I think LDF is a  MinShinners too..Maybe they want also a photoshoot of them together but they are having problems with the schedules of our couple..So, LDF take your time photoshopping our couple =)) We will wait patiently the photoshoot of them together :D

[Notice] MJ site update FanMeeting with #LeeMinHo & LOTTE Family Concert view tour in Seoul. Date:2014Nov 7 Info from http://www.minho.jp/news/news140924.php
(cr. https://twitter.com/Mamiminho)
Google translation: 

Title

Meeting of the [information] Lee Min Ho's! & Lotte Family Concert Tour Ferris IN SEOUL held decision! 
Hello everyone. 
We bring you good news for everyone of the fans. 
Sparked the Lee Minhobumu globally, in the hot popular, it is Lee Min Ho has declined to 2014 global tour that starts from China in October 2014 and various CM shooting but continues to work in the busy schedule than usual get off. 
It is a busy schedule, but can spend a fun time with everyone overseas fan at the Lotte Duty Free Shop events that Lee Min Ho has served as the main model currently heartedly thank everyone of the fans have gotten to cheer as ever " I was provided with a time of gathering with Lee Min Ho's in the pre-event for everyone overseas fans ahead of the Lotte Family Concert with the main performer in Lotte Family Concert. " 
It was decided to provide everyone a chance to meet the fans even twice like Lee Min Ho's this tour. 
"Gathering with Lee Min Ho-san", which is progress alone is limited overseas fan tour. And it is scheduled to Benefit from viewing the hot stage of R seat Nitei Min-ho's venue top priority seat is provided at the Lotte Family Concert. Tour details will be published at the same time as the tour launched. We have to wait for your participation everyone many.
 Meeting with Lee Min Ho's! & Lotte Family Concert Tour Ferris IN SEOUL Overview! ● Schedule Course A: (Saturday) 3 Days 2 Nights "starting November 8 (Thu) - November 6, 2014: Afternoon flights available / return: your morning flights "use : (Sat) 3 days, 2 nights November 8 (Thu) - November 6, 2014 Course B "Departure: morning flights available / return: afternoon flights available" November 6, 2014: C course (day) 4 days 3 nights 9 days (Thursday) to November "Departure: afternoon flights available / return: morning flights available" D course: 9th November 7, 2014 (Friday) to 11 (Sun) 3 days and 2 nights "Departure: morning flights available / return: afternoon flights available" (Friday) November 7, 2014: ● event schedule will be announced simultaneously with the sale start: ● the contents Seoul: ● place ● Sales start: 2014 Thursday 18 September 25

Maybe we'll get to see more of his dancing...  image
(gif cr. to owner)   :-/   Park Shin Hye there will be?   :-/

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

The most popular actress, #ParkShinHye in China of drama #TheHeirs held fanmeeting at Lotte Duty Free Lovely Day Special FM on Royal Caribbean Cruise. http://news.jtbc.joins.com/article/article.aspx? news_id=NB10587253

드라마 `상속자들`로 중국에서 큰 인기를 끈 배우 #박신혜 가 크루즈 안에서 팬미팅을 가졌다. http://news.jtbc.joins.com/article/article.aspx? news_id=NB10587253 · 2014 ، ﺳﺒﺘﻤﺒﺮ 24 · اﻟﻴﻮﻣﻴﺎت ﺻ

Guest LaDadaista

Lee Min Ho reveals where he would like to be massaged...

The timings by Drama Fever actually match this video:

Taiwanese reporters are really good at asking  Lee Min Ho very personal questions in a very nice way. I, of course, will have to do my public duty to translate what Lee Min Ho has so warmly shared about his inner self. Here is the most recent video where Lee Min Ho was interviewed by Taiwan's CTV channel. There is also a fast Q&A that's a lot of fun. Let's find out about his favorite dessert, where he wants a massage on his body, and which character is the closest to the real Lee Min Ho.

CTV Interview - September 23, 2014  

Caption: "Man God answers every question. Signature laugh is clear and super charming."

(Notice that Lee Min Ho is sitting in one of those  OSIM massage chairs for the interview.)

CTV: You often hear people telling you that you are handsome, charming, and good looking. How do you feel about it?

LMH: Hmm... (laughs) I have heard a lot of praise. It makes me feel happy. I've always felt blessed and thankful.

00:24 - If you are not in a good mood, what would you do?

LMH: Uh... If I'm feeling down, with a lot of stress, I would usually sleep for a long while. There isn't any special stress-relieving method due to my hectic schedule. I can only try to sleep as much as I can.

00:48 - (Narrator: It turned out that the Man God's solution to stress is to sleep and eat desserts.)

LMH: I love sweets, so when I'm tired, I would want to eat sweets like chocolate sorbet or chocolate dessert. I would also turn up the music's volume.

01:05 - (Narrator: The next question actually made Lee Min Ho shy and laugh non-stop. What was the question?)

01:10 -  All over Oppa's body from head to toe, where do you most need a massage?  

LMH: (covers his mouth laughing and looking shy) About personal habits... that seems so... (laughs aloud)

(It took a second to steady himself...)

LMH: It depends on the situation. My legs would be sore if I've walked a lot or have filmed action scenes, and I would need to massage my thighs and calves. If I'm extra tired or stressed out, I would probably want my neck to be massaged.

01:46 - (Video cuts to an excerpt from Heirs)

Kim Tan: Do I like you? ...I still want to hug you now. Am I crazy?

01:50 - (Narrator: We have prepared a fast Q&A for Lee Min Ho's fans to see what he's like away from the camera.)

01:58 - Fast Q&A begins:
Q: What's the first thing you do when you get up in the morning?
A:  Brush teeth.

Q: What do you want to eat now?
A:  Milk tea.

Q:  How many hours do you usually sleep in a day?
A:  7 hours.
(She seems surprised, and LMH laughs.)

Q:  Does your ideal type have to be 170 cm tall or more?  (That's about 5 ft. 7 in.)
A:  It doesn't matter.

Q: What is the one thing that you can't live without?
A:  Computer.

Q:  Do you cook at home?
A:  No. Never. (laughs out loud)  (This could also mean that he can't cook.)

02:32 - (Narrator: After saying he doesn't cook and needs the computer to live, he actually wanted more of the fast Q&A.)
LMH: Is there more? I want to continue!

(The interview continues about which character he's played that is the closest to the real LMH.)

02:43 - (Heirs excerpt) Kim Tan: Can you push forward that girl whose kidney looks healthy?

02:47 - (Narrator: Having mostly played a rich handsome heir. Lee Min Ho said there's a little bit of him in every role.)

LMH: There seems to be a little of my own characteristic in every character I've played. Despite differences in profession and personality, I can't even tell you which character is the most similar to me. In every role, there seems to hide a little of the real me.

03:16 - (Heirs' excerpt where Kim Tan was telling Cha Eun Sang not to answer a call from Choi Young Do, leading to a memorable kissing scene.)

03:26 - (Narrator: Lee Min Ho has visited Taiwan 7 times, and he always tries to warm up his shy fans with his openness and super charming eyes. Can he speak some sweet Chinese to charm his fans?)

03:39 - (He's covering his mouth and laughing again...) 

LMH: That seems a little difficult. (laughs)

LMH: (in Chinese) "Wo Ai Ni Men. Ni Heng Piao Liang."  (I love you all. You are very pretty.)  

LMH: (in Chinese) "Ni Zheng Ban." (You're great!)

03:50 - (Narrator: In addition to these basic phrases for Oppa, the interviewer decided to give him some advanced ones.)

03:55 - LMH learning to say: "Qing Ai De, Lei Le Ma?"  (Honey, are you tired?)

04:10 - LMH learning to say: "Wo Ban Ni An Mo Ba?" (Can I give you a massage?) (laughing and saying it's too difficult)

04:18 - (Narrator: Even though he kept saying it was too difficult, at the end of the interview when the interviewer asked him to speak a few words to the audience, Oppa actually...)

04:25 - 
LMH: (in Chinese) "Qing Ai De, Lei Le Ma?" (Honey, are you tired?)  (He has good memory.)
LMH: (laughing again) Bye!

CTV: Please say a few words to CTV's viewers.
LMH: That was an interview with me, Lee Min Ho. Until we see each other again, I wish you health and happiness.
LMH: (in Chinese) "Wo Ai Ni Men. Zai Jian."  (I love you all. Bye bye.)

The above was a very cute interview. Subsequently, the narrator said that during Lee Min Ho's fan-meet, he accidentally said he was going to visit Taiwan again by the end of the year. (Wouldn't that be part of the RE:MINHO Global Tour?) But he was stopped by someone off-stage at that time, and there is yet no confirmation of the future visit. I've read the comments to the Global Tour article, and I understand many fans would like him to come to countries outside of Asia. As you see, he couldn't even say openly if Taiwan is on the schedule. So let's hope that as the 'officials' reveal the tour schedule, you'll find your country or city on the list.

It's obvious that Lee Min Ho's personal charm is super strong on and off the screen. He is genuinely warm and approachable.

Did you enjoy that interview? Would you like some more? How far would you travel to a city on his tour if he can't come to yours?

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/lee-min-hos-reveals-where-he-would-like-to-be-massaged-and-more-