[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

@meridian .....Thank you for FA....I'm spazzing now>.<.....This MC so funny....I think that his know somethingLOL..he is a minshinner..because he tease always shinhye with kimtan(minho oppa) ;))....I wish one day minho oppa and shinhye will have fanmeet together [-O<

coffeeholic ‏@coffeeholic18  2 h

How can eating pizza be this cute?

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=parkshinhye&no=219409  http://twitter.com/snowks1/status/514032311063416832/photo/1pic.twitter.com/eygePY8IbP 

ByI1eYUCEAAv5fU.png

• :)

@meridian .....Thank you for FA....I'm spazzing now>.<.....This MC so funny....I think that his know somethingLOL..he is a minshinner..because he tease always shinhye with kimtan(minho oppa)

;)

)....I wish one day minho oppa and shinhye will have fanmeet together [-O<

Next time when LMH and PSH get together, it is not called fan meeting but it is their wedding.

itemprop="name" style="font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important; font-size: 1.6em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.2em; box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 10px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252);"Top 10 Asian Goddesses of 2014 chosen by Chinese fansOur princess is came in second with 575,203 votes. Voters love her for having both beauty and acting skills :x
ParkShinHye_VictoriaSong_CiciliaLiu.jpg

http://www.dramafever.com/news/top-10-asian-goddesses-of-2014-chosen-by-chinese-fans/

Credits to DramaFever :x

Guest meridian

[iNTERVIEW TRANSLATION]
ibqJJKTUgbQizE.jpg

iOlAUDCqzp4it.png

ibmBz57jHXEsYv.png

ibbROvT68y6FaD.png

Source : Thairath newspaper (22 September 2014)Credit photos : Thairath & MinShin ThailandCredit translation : meridian @ MinShin Thailand & MinShin Soompi*please take out with full credits*

"PARK SHIN HYE" IS DELIGHTED (THAT) THAI FANS LOVE (HER) , REVEALING LOVE SIDE 'NOT A ROMANTIC PERSON BUT SINCERE'
Flew to meet Thai fans again for Fan Meeting event "Park Shin Hye 2014 Asia Tour Story of Angel in Thailand Presented by Mamonde" at Siam Pavalai Theatre, Paragon Cineplex .... Famous Korean actress "Park Shin Hye"  a talented girl with big round eyes and puffy cheeks from hot series "You're Beautiful" and "The Heirs" gave "Entertainment news team" chance to see her cuteness in person closely
Thairath : Firstly, (we) need to ask you that you come back for FM in Thailand again, how do you feel?
PSH : I'm very glad. Last year I came to Thailand as the last place for Asia tour. This year (Thailand) is the last place again.
Thairath : Last time you was so touched that you cried. Have you ever thought that Thai people love and adore you this much?
PSH : I've never thought that I would receive this warm welcome so I'm very glad. Actually I know that Thai people love watching Korean dramas but I've never imagined that I'd meet this amount of Thai fans as there're a lot more than I thought. So sometimes I feel a bit guilty that I don't (have chance to) visit (Thailand) often. For this FM, I've prepared so many special things and I've become closer with fans than before.
Thairath : You work very hard. How can you take care of yourself?
PSH : If I have free time, I like to work out.
Thairath : (As you're) so pretty so (you are) trusted to be presenter for beauty (product)?
PSH : For Mamonde, I'm very glad as this brand is a very good brand not only in Korea but also in China and all over Asia (girls) also like so I feel very honoured.
Thairath: What are your thinking concepts of staying in entertainment industry and being as successful as you are now?
PSH : Not many concepts but working happily everyday. Doing the best for everyday.
Thairath :  What are your next projects?
PSH : I'm going to be in new drama Pinocchio with LJS, KYK, and LYB. It's challenging as in the past I've never got a role like this. (In this drama) my role is a reporter that can't tell lie. If I ever tell lie, I'll hiccup right away. Very funny.
Thairath : What other roles do you want to play?
PSH : I also want to play action role.
Thairath : What is your technique to make audience love you and believe that you're that character?
PSH : Sometimes I also want to know too (smile). (For) many past characters, I tried to adapt myself to match with those characters. Some roles are similar to myself.
Thairath : Let's talk about your view about love. How should PSH's love be?
PSH : There's no standard/format at all. (It is just) sharing the love that (I) have....sincerely and openly. But each time, my love has different format.
[#me : Shinhye-yah, you didn't deny that you're in love, right? :D and you share your love (with MH oppa) sincerely and openly...yes we know that...reading my Thai FM translation on the previous page and we really know what you mean :)) Just showing us "I'll be your Minnie", fasten seat belt for Mickey (2 times), wearing 'big M' t-shirt, singing "My Dear" from CES to KT, okay we know :)We can see you two are both sincere and open LOL Remember MH oppa said he takes care his woman sincerely and wholeheartedly? :D And MH oppa just can't be more obvious and open than this! =)) ] 
Thairath: Are you a romantic person?PSH : Not at all (smile)
[#me: Aigoo these two! They both said they're not romantic! But if 'not romantic' is like what they are right now. I'm wondering how will they be if they're romantic! I think all MinShinners will die =)) ]

@meridian... chingu.. thank you so much for the translation of our bb girl FM... finally get to fully understand what took place in some of the most spazz-worthy portions of her FM.... you, together with Jen, myhappyending and the rest of our family (sorry for not remembering the rest of you) here who travelled far just to attend this most memorable moments you all ever experienced as Minshinners and to share all that with same excitement, happiness, unselfishly  to us who could only envy, drool, wished we are there too feelings is just D.E.A.B.A.K to the max..... =D> ^:)^ :x .....and to the Thai Minshinners, SAs, Minoz, THANK YOU too for showing your unconditional support, love, maturity as fans to Minshin .... YOU ARE ALL THE BEST DEAR TO MINSHIN ..... ^:)^ =D> :x ... really, really proud to be a Minshinner.... ^:)^ =D> :-*

P.S. ----- will patiently wait for the next FA... thanks...

:x

giselle_tw said: @meridian, thank you so much for your translation. Must be very hard for you doing this during your weekdays. But I'm happy you made it.Must be our love for MinShin is the source of our strength and inspiration.
Happy to have you here with us :) 
fWIS1n.gif

Oki...doki..... back to my pervy mode.......

this picture of Minho... the first thing I noticed is that inside black vest that for a moment I mistaken as a Black Bra about to be undone.... aahhhhhh this just made me remind of @kitkat's FF where our bb girl's same undergarment went missing........ =))  =))

credit: Minoz_LMHPH

TessB: I feel the same way as you. I almost am mistaken that was a bra too. Please excuse my Pervy mind. I think this is all LMH 's fault because he is too hot! My dear PSH , I know he is yours but he keeps on posing this way. I don't think I can control myself any more.

Bx_k3aoIgAE8M73.jpg:large“Dare to Be

When a new day begins, dare to smile gratefully.

When there is darkness, dare to be the first to shine a light.

When there is injustice, dare to be the first to condemn it.

When something seems difficult, dare to do it anyway.

When life seems to beat you down, dare to fight back.

When there seems to be no hope, dare to find some.

When you’re feeling tired, dare to keep going.

When times are tough, dare to be tougher.

When love hurts you, dare to love again.

When someone is hurting, dare to help them heal.

When another is lost, dare to help them find the way.

When a friend falls, dare to be the first to extend a hand.

When you cross paths with another, dare to make them smile.

When you feel great, dare to help someone else feel great too.

When the day has ended, dare to feel as you’ve done your best.

Dare to be the best you can –

At all times, Dare to be!” 

:)>- :)>-