[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest marijae143

Uri Shin Hye is well loved all over the world. I'm so happy for her and she deserves the success she has now. I'm loving her and LMH more and more everyday! Praying that they do a movie or a CF soon! I miss them so much!

Guest LaDadaista

This is the fan-made VDO that made our SHINHYE
shed her tears of appreciation at her fan meeting in Thailand.
Soooo touching... (T___T):x :x :x

Credit: https://facebook.com/ParkShinhyeThailand
...Our SHINHYE after watching this fan-made video...

Credit: Molly Tan

Park Shin-hye mesmerizes fans

photo490131.jpg

Actress Park Shin-hye revealed a picture she took with her Thai fans.

On the 22nd, she tweeted, "I am returning to Korea from Thailand. I appreciate the good memories my Thai fans have given me. Thank you for being at the airport. I couldn't even say goodbye properly".

The picture from her tweet shows her holding up a sign saying, "You are the best" with her Thai fans. She's looking pretty without much make up on and is wearing a pink cap backwards.

Netizens say, "Good job!", "Come back soon!" and more.

Meanwhile, Park Shin-hye is starring in the new SBS drama "Pinocchio" this coming November.

Source : www.osen.co.kr/articl...

credit :http://www.hancinema.net/park-shin-hye-mesmerizes-fans-73590.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

HAHAHA. 
Seriously, does our couple visit AFF too?Since I am proud to say that majority of our Minshin FF are of great caliber....
Can anyone tell me is it just coincidence that BG wore this cap in her Thai FM?Well, its how she was named by the police dept in my twin kittykatty's Beautiful Avenger FF...
Sleeping Beauty.....
147.jpg

THIS IS BIG NEWS...... LOL =)) =)) =))

Who's that lady with shin hye at suvarnabhumi airport? I saw she's holding a throw pillow, izzit min ho's photo on it?

I bet its baby girl's personalized/customised throw pillow. She said she was sleeping otw to airport right? Omo omo she can't sleep without baby boy. So baby boy gave her the throw pillow to replace him. Kikiki...

Ideally, maybe it was thai minshinners who gave it to her... But still they hand-carried that pillow.

mshan

said: Who's that lady with shin hye at suvarnabhumi airport? I saw she's holding a throw pillow, izzit min ho's photo on it? I bet its baby girl's personalized/customised throw pillow. She said she was sleeping otw to airport right? Omo omo she can't sleep without baby boy. So baby boy gave her the throw pillow to replace him. Kikiki... Ideally, maybe it was thai minshinners who gave it to her... But still they hand-carried that pillow.

__Profile
*Drama: Pinocchio
*Revised romanization: Pinokio
*Hangul: 피노키오
*Director: Jo Soo-Won
*Writer: Park Hye-Ryun
*Network: SBS
*Episodes: - 
*Release Date: November, 2014 --
*Runtime: Wed. & Thu. 21:55
*Language: Korean
__Plot
*Drama series follows reporters for a broadcasting company as they chase the truth.

__Cast

*Lee Jong Suk as Choi Dal Po

Lee Jong-seok plays a young reporter who’s been working at the news desk for a year. He’s tall and good-looking (well duh), but his shabby appearance — rundown clothes, bowl-cut hair (ack!) — hides all his good features and nobody gives him a second glance. But he’s eloquent and has an especially sharp memory, and just needs the right grooming and cultivating to put his best foot forward.

*Park shin hye as Choi In Ha

Park Shin-hye plays the heroine who suffers from a form of Pinocchio syndrome, which makes her hiccup whenever she tells a lie. For some odd reason she chooses to be a news reporter because of this, likely because she’s idealistic enough to think she won’t ever have to lie on the job. 

*Kim Young Kwang as Seo Bum Jo

Kim Young-kwang plays a chaebol heir with a sunny disposition, who’s never once had to live like a commoner while growing up. He spent a year working at a fashion magazine and quit, and tries his hand at broadcast news instead. Unlike the hero, he’ll be the kind of well-dressed, confident, handsome man to turn heads everywhere he goes. 

*lee yu-bi as Cha Hye Seung

Lee Yubi plays an ex-sasaeng-fan (in her high school and college days) who turns her idol fangirl know-how into useful skills as a reporter. She’s described as timid but extremely dogged, which sounds contradictory and yet perfect to describe a rabid fan. 

credit to the ownerimage