[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

OMMMMAAAAAAA!!! That Gangnam Blues feat looks amazing!!! Baby boy looks ruggedly hawt and fierce!!!!! The dirt and the rain.... that's it. That movie is gonna be a blockbuster!! I can tell my instincts are 300% sure!! Cant wait for December! More time to save airfare for my Korean trip just to watch the movie *fingers-crossed* Good luck to our baby boy and the GB staff!!!!

Dearest lovelies,
Just back from the land of Smile... finally home sweet home.
I can tell you this ...you love her in pictures, movies,dramas, even CF and everyway...
I know some of the you  lucky ones that saw her personally would have agreed with me.
none of this things can compare the real person..nothing can do justice to ...
Our beautiful Goddess ..
I Quote  the Mamonde spoke person at the Press conference on 19th September
 " Mamonde product is made of flowers  which is natural...
Mamonde choose Park Shin Hye because she is a natural beauty ....
Beautiful inside and out...she is kind and have a good personality 
that will be a good example to all young ladies to emulate...."
I was so happy and clapped the loudest ....just like a teenager..
the next day I met him and he told me Kim Tan might be coming to our region again ,
and so is Eun Sang ( Park Shin Hye )....
I think he is a MinShinners too....
It was a memorable experience for me ....
All the best to all MinShinnners.....you are the most awesome Shippers...
and To MinShin Thailand you are the awesome-st group ever that  had welcome me and my friends..
To Nong Meridian nice meeting you, I cannot believe how much faith you have in our Ship 
and so is my dear Nong  Naughty MinShin &  Nong Sweetie....
Thank you ka..Sawasdee ka.
Go forward MinShin..
God bless and happy shipping
cto

i6jUgvZXy3RMF.gif

Edited:by the way the cap she wore on the gif posted caught by a fan boy....actually all the fan boys was fighting for the cap...even @ myhepyending tried to run for it.
=)) =)) =))

:x :x :x

May I ask when his concert taking place? In Seoul? Next week? But PSH starts filming Pinnochio. I hope she will go there or staying at the backstage or special guest?

SHIN HYE tweet now

ByEVhtMCIAASsLa.jpg

태국에서의 모든 일정을 마치고 한국으로 돌아갑니다. 좋은 추억을 만들어준 태국팬 여러분 감사합니다. 공항에 마중나와주셔서 감사해요. 차에서 자다 나와서 인사도 제대로 못했네요 ㅜㅜ

@PSH_Translate 

@ssinz "going back to Korea after all events in Thailand. Thank you all Thai fans who made the good times

I was sleeping in the car on the way to airport... and I couldn't say thank you that muchㅠㅠ" (2/2)

Guest rackyvirgo

Thanks to @LaDadaista‌ @meridian who are very hardworking to provide us translations and pics from FM's, and other chinggus who's hardcore Minshiners that takes time to travel miles away just to see PSH... thank you all for sharing your experiences. You are all awesome.

By the way, that poster/teaser pic of Gangnam Blues, LMH is so hot, he look so manly.

Park Shin Hye at Thailand Airport on her way back to Korea 9/21/2014

ByEzVw1CQAIUt4o.jpg

Thai StarLight Angels and MinShinners who waited for her at the aiport to say GoodBye to her. :x She promised to be back again in Thailand for a fanmeeting. Congrats!

ByEnHfwCQAApGdZ.jpg

Thanks to you all Thai fans for making our baby girl so happy on her fanmeeting! Kudos!

Credit as tagged/PSH_Thai

LOL... @LaDadaista‌ .... Yes, that little dance of Shin is so Min.... Maybe these two are giving us a preview what kind of dance they will do just in case they will have a joint FM in the future....a dorky, cute but lovable dance... Ahhh.... I could only wish..... ;;)

CR PSH ARAB FANS

Drama: Pinocchio
Revised romanization: Pinokio
Hangul: 피노키오
Director: Jo Soo-Won
Writer: Park Hye-Ryun
Network: SBS
Episodes: -
Release Date: November, 2014 --
Runtime: Wed. & Thu. 21:55
Language: Korean
Plot
Drama series follows reporters for a broadcasting company as they chase the truth.

Cast

Lee Jong Suk as Choi Dal Po

Lee Jong-seok plays a young reporter who’s been working at the news desk for a year. He’s tall and good-looking (well duh), but his shabby appearance — rundown clothes, bowl-cut hair (ack!) — hides all his good features and nobody gives him a second glance. But he’s eloquent and has an especially sharp memory, and just needs the right grooming and cultivating to put his best foot forward.

Park Shin Hye as Choi In Ha

Park Shin-hye plays the heroine who suffers from a form of Pinocchio syndrome, which makes her hiccup whenever she tells a lie. For some odd reason she chooses to be a news reporter because of this, likely because she’s idealistic enough to think she won’t ever have to lie on the job.

Kim Young Kwang as Seo Bum Jo

Kim Young-kwang plays a chaebol heir with a sunny disposition, who’s never once had to live like a commoner while growing up. He spent a year working at a fashion magazine and quit, and tries his hand at broadcast news instead. Unlike the hero, he’ll be the kind of well-dressed, confident, handsome man to turn heads everywhere he goes.

Lee Yoo Bi as Cha Hye Seung

Lee Yubi plays an ex-sasaeng-fan (in her high school and college days) who turns her idol fangirl know-how into useful skills as a reporter. She’s described as timid but extremely dogged, which sounds contradictory and yet perfect to describe a rabid fan

Wish you good luck baby girl , fighting u can do it rock the world, and let the c ur acting capability :*