[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

baby girl looks happy and healthy :x 
Bx6KNnACEAEY-fB.jpg 
and so does baby boy...ahemmm ;) 
Bx9vobvCQAAM2SA.jpg 
pls open a minshin coffee shop soon, minshiners around the world would happily visit 8->

@Ladadaista Thanks Da and to your friend who summarized it! :x OMG! So many KT related questions and MC an Heirs/MinShin fan too? =))

"MC: Could you please call Kim Tan out?

PSH: Awww,, what a pity! Kim Tan is not here...

MC: Do you think Kim Tan is very handsome?

PSH: Yes, he is very handsome!

Me: Spazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing

MC: If I were very handsome like Kim Tan, I would still choose you! (This means with a handsome face like Kim Tan, he could choose or flirt with other girls instead of Shinhye, but he wouldn't do that.)"

Myself: Yes, Shin Hye he is very very handsome and hot and dashing and everything. :x :x :x Aw what a loyal girl, she only belongs to KT. :x :x :x

Aw look our baby girl so shy when MC teased her about KT. She can't hide her hapinness and shes blushing? Hahahaha

Bx-dQJ8CcAIEn_N.jpg

credit as tagged

"TALKING ABOUT PINOCCHIO

PSH: My character in Pinocchio will hiccup whenever she tells a lie.

PSH: (*Turning her face to the MC to say this*) You are so handsome! (*then she suddenly hiccuped*)

Me: Hahahahahahaha

MC: (*shocked*) Ouch, I got bitten. -___-" "

LOL Poor MC but he is Her fanboy.. =)) Aw our baby girl is so funny. This fanmeeting looks so fun and special to her. Great Job Thai SA and MinShinners! :x

Here's our Thai MinShinners with a Thai actor who is a Shin Hye fanboy. Her fanboys are everywhere, baby boy should locked her up now. =))

Bx_grfrCQAEgghr.jpg

Bx_Bd7ECcAI_-bm.jpg

cto

I'm happy for them to meet and spend time with both our couple. :x

Guest meridian

Omo I'm fainted and diedddddd =)) I was on cloud 9 during the whole FM and now I'm still grinning like crazy ^____^

And you see the brief FA from eonnie @LaDadaista , right? Do you think it's spazzworthy? Yes, right? The truth is...in the real FM, it's 10 times more spazzworthy than that!!! :)) I was ..... grinning from ear to ear the whole hours! I just couldn't stop screaming and smiling and spazzing (>___<) And it's not only spazzworthy for shippers but I think her individual fans should be very happy too. SH is soooooo cute and soooo beautiful I couldn't explain in words. And she's so nice with Thai fans, smiled and laughed so much! She was in very good mood. And she cried out of happiness so don't worry chinggus she wasn't sad but she was very happy so couldn't help crying.

@LaDadaista eonnie actually she didn't ask  [who is her "my dear"?] but she asked ["do you know who wrote "my dear"?"]
and the question that about ES/KT, actually she was asked ES is so ขี้อ้อน อ้อนคิมทันมาก (I try to find word in English but I couldn't .... dictionary said "Plead" but I'm not sure it's the right word because this word อ้อน in Thai is for girlfriend/boyfriend and a very positive/cute word so maybe "Plead endearingly"???) ... the compere pointed out that ES said "ahhhh Kimtan (girly voice, talking with KT with very sweet voice when she was drunk and KT blowed her hand)...so he asked whether she's like that in real life (To be noted : the compere -- his name is DJ. Q --- is a 300% MinShinner --- he teased SH all the time!!) --- she answered that she's not soooo pleading endearingly as ES in that scene but it doesn't mean she is not pleading endearingly .. (just a lesser degree that ES in that scene) something like that I can't remember exact words...but don't worry chinggus I recorded the sound LOL so I'll catch up again :D 
Omo when I think of that and I smile again =)) I just couldn't imagine how many pages my FA would be =)) 

ps. From this FM, I can tell you that MinShin is real 300% ~ I don't have any doubt at all.

Our princess is very lovely and a little naughty. When she cried, I felt like want to hug her. There are happy tears, she is always  sincere. That moment was really touched. Thai fans was warmly and great, and FM was succesful.@LaDadaista Thank you for your fast translation. Thank you so much. Congratulation for some Minshiners who see baby girl in FM. Waiting their FA. Minshin is love. Fighting, fighting.

@meridian I'm so happy for you sis and Thai MinShinners and StarLight Angels are Daebak making our baby cry coz she is so touched with your love for her. :x I can't wait for your fanaccount sis coz you said there are so many things to spazz about her and MinShin! :x We might get a 40 pages fanaccount from you but we are not complaining coz we are more than excited to read it. =)) :-* >:D<

@meridian, @naughtyminshin‌ and @sweetie2218‌

Thank you thank you so much for the lovely company and translation during the FM today! Congrats sweetie for being able to hug Shin Hye up close...You deserve it! Minshin Thailand you were great! Happy so many of you got balloted to go up to the stage!

@"Jennifer Santos"‌, @myhepyending and me are still spazzing at the hotel room at this hour!!!!

Totally agree with you that after this FM, we are more than 300% convinced! Hahaha though we probably understood 50% of the convo but coupled with body language.... It's undeniable!!!

And oh my ...seeing her close up just made me stunned for a moment by her flawless beauty... Spellbound and speechless. And getting a group pic with her on stage is priceless! Really mesmerized by her.

Waiting for your enthusiastic and detailed fan account Meridian! :x

We will post photos of the fan meeting when we get settled. Too many things happened and too much spazz and happiness! I love the MC btw!

@LaDadaista Thank you for your fast translation. Thank you so much. Congratulation for some Minshiners who see baby girl in FM. Waiting their FA. Minshin is love. Thanks also to the many photos and videos!!♥  Fighting, fighting.

Animated_music_to_the_heart_notes_moving     

@meridian, @naughtyminshin‌ and @sweetie2218‌

Thank you thank you so much for the lovely company and translation during the FM today! Congrats sweetie for being able to hug Shin Hye up close...You deserves it!

@"Jennifer Santos"‌, @myhepyending and me are still spazzing at the hotel room at this hour!!!!

Totally agree with you that after this FM, we are more than 300% convinced! Hahaha though we probably understood 50% of the convo but coupled with body language.... It's undeniable!!!

And oh my ...seeing her close up just made me stunned for a moment by her flawless beauty... Spellbound and speechless. And getting a group pic with her on stage is priceless! Really mesmerized by her.

Waiting for your enthusiastic and detailed fan account Meridian! :x

We will post photos of the fan meeting when we get settled. Too many things happened and too much spazz and happiness! I love the MC btw!

OMG you are another lucky lady too.. I'm happy for you all, to see her beauty and kindness and cuteness and even to get a picture with her.. I want to meet her too and Min Ho someday.

Agree, you can't deny the body language and actions speaks louder than words. She is shy and blushing when the MC talking about KT.. Hahaha =)) We are lucky too that the MC is a MinShinner. :x

Here's Shin Hye with the MC

Bx_5PjdCYAAyu-C.jpg

cto

Congrats ladies and Keep sailing MinShinners! :x I'm so happy hearing it from you ladies our MinShin is 300% real.

We just can sense, feel and see it, both are Happy and in Love! :x

Bx74uVICcAAZudg.jpg

These two are so obvious! MinShin is Love! :x :-* >:D<

Guest eunnij09

Thank you @LaDadaista‌ for your FA! Sooo happy! And thank you @ravairie‌ for the pictures! I know I ship MinShin all the way but when I saw the pic of the Thai actor who is a fan of PSH, i literally went, "whoa, bb boy better watch out!" Hahahhaa

To be honest after I finished PSH Thailand fan-meeting, I feel that I enter to wrong fan-meeting. Here is Just The Heirs Fan-Meeting and Tan-Eun couple wahaaa. But I really love so much for this fan-meeting, full of fun,warm of heart, friendship of Fans.inspiration bla bla bla. I am appreciate with her humble. Really love PSH.She is the best Dear to me O:-)

Oh my God, @LaDadaista thanks so much for the translations!! I want to hug you!! You too! Come here girls!!

iXTc2IT8525oK.gif
credit to owner

LOL! I love that MC! And everytime you spazz, I feel like I'm spazzing with you!! And @Jennifer Santos and @myhepyending and @meridian and @
@MSRJ  @naughtyminshin‌ and @sweetie2218‌ were also there!! Thanks so much for the translation. Thai fans are so lucky to see her and be with her tonight.

And oh, before I forgot, @Mosquito I just read your FA of Min Ho in the airport and oh, I feel you, kitten. That must have been hard for you and your sister. But you got to see him! I haven't seen Min Ho even though he's been in my country twice and you're so lucky to have seen him even though there are tons of fan girls! It must have been hard on all the fans to greet him at the airport but all for the name of LMH and seeing his handsome face. My friend saw him at his first trip here for Bench and she said he's just so nice and so so handsome!! Your FA of Shin Hye's fanmeet is priceless. I can feel your love for her and I'm glad you were able to meet her and spent time with her. You can't help but love that girl especially when you've seen her and experienced her charms in person!!

I'm glad that many of us have actually seen Minshin in person. We're the luckiest shippers not only because we feel their love for their fans but because we get hints once in a while. It feeds our ravenous Minshin hearts. Hoho!