[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

RiOCEAALPbn.jpg-largecopycopy.jpgShinhye you look stunning and beautyfull in your new CF girl, I think Lmhoosi could't never and ever let her go !!!!!!! He melt by her beauty, smile and kindness. Have fun Mishinner it's Prevy Friday  ;):D

Guest LaDadaista

GIFs : Our Shinhye & Kang Ha Neul in Yogiyo CFOmo!!! Why did I suddenly get goosebumps once seeing the chemistry between these two?Would you guys kill me if I am going to ship HaShin? Hahaha...=)) =)) =))
666cdc21gw1ekh6v3fa4fg208l04fwuz.gif 666cdc21gw1ekh6vnlhntg208l04k7lo.gif666cdc21gw1ekh6wc0migg208l04ke81.gif 666cdc21gw1ekh6wfea3jg208l04kwrr.gif
666cdc21gw1ekh6wnaskkg208l04k4qp.gif
Credit: 马栏山精神病院院长

@Ladadaista but he is dating Rachelle =)) Aw, I love the CF they are so cute and Shin Shin Hye is so pretty. If LJS didn't confirm Pinocchio, i will not mind seeing KHN be paired with Shin Hye.

When can we get a MinShin cf? =)) 8-> In our dreams... =)) I miss our couple together. :x

Omo...@LaDadaista ... Dada you are not alone.... I'm finding their pairing in Yogiyo cf so cute, but do not worry my dear Minshinner, my shipper's heart is not wavering.... I'm 300% hardcore Minshinner ;) :-*

Lmh oppa will forgive knh as he is heirs costar...

But how can you drool your chingu's yoja chingu??? [-X =))

***oppa in a confused state***

Oops sorry oppa we too shipped those two in that 15s....

Otoke.... Why I am not comfortable with HaShin :-/ for me it sounded like a sneeze.... :)) :)) .... I still prefer Minshin... Just a perfect combination and it rhymes better for our OTP... :x :\">

@gentlelily12‌ ... Looking now at the picture you posted of Minshin at the fundraising they attended after the wrapped up of their drama gives me new POV .... You are right.... If you look at the way they hold their respective microphones it seems like they are holding each other's hand..... Aishhhhhh.....I'm in my delulu mood again...... :-O 8-} :-O Edit.... I just saw @gisselle‌ post...lol... I did not comment on the mountain but instead just focus on the microphones since it also look like a mountain and I don't want to offend anybody here..... >:) >:) >:)

LOL @gentlelily  @giselle_tw  @ravy

Same here.My eyes focus straight on his mountain.
That is what I call "body language". : )

You can't miss it even if you want to.

Ah, I miss them so much....but the glow of happiness all over their face-most of the time-makes me happy.

Shinhye-ah, why are you so cute in yogiyo cf???? :-w :-w :-w Minho-ah, u better hurry. Get married real soon. Your princess is really gorgeous and beautiful day by day........... What's your secret?? If u don't mind, pls share with us.. :)) :)) Minshiners, thank you guys! You really made my day with awesome and pervy posts. It's so hard not to come here everyday. :) :) :) @meridian @mosquito I really enjoy reading your FA... looking forward for more FA from shinhye Thailand FM. =D> =D> Have fun and happy weekend! I'm on my way for a little getaway...... xoxo