[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The result of “Exciting DC” poll:

LeeMinHo no.2 for “which star would you like to share cool watermelons with in the hot summer”

ParkShinHye no.2 for “which star would you like to show up with an umbrella in a sudden rain”. .

©® @V_psh18

Imagen

Imagen

-

• Like 1

Wow, MINSHIN Thread is still moving even though..(what is the right word for it) they were living with their own life i guess...When is the last time i shared post here? i dont even remember.. :D

I was browsing the shippers thread, and read some of other shippers. Wow i was smiling all the time, its like i was watching myself . Good Times Yeah!

-making some connection

-making some delulu         

-making some investigation 

-making some editing pic 

-even the small things, it means my ship is sailing:ok:

But the Ship Sank when LMH publicly announce dating(even they broke up) and PSH is now happy with her own dating life.

My only wish is to see them both in one event or better Movie or Drama. 

:happyshakes:

See You again My MINSHIN Thread..No More Couple Shipping(LOL)

LEE+MIN+HO+Y+PARK+SHIN+HYE+ABRAZO.jpg

Credit to owner

Here Are The 20 Best K-Drama Couples, Voted by Netizens

BY Anna G | Aug 17, 2020 03:53 AM EDT

One of the most exciting and essential parts in any K-drama is the couple and how they will go against the odds to be together. This is why fans didn't let the opportunity pass when KingChoice.me, a famous polling website, ran a poll for fans to vote for their favorite K-drama pairs. 

Curious about the result? Here's the top 20 K-drama couples and see if your favorite made it to the list!

20. Kim Tan and Eun Sang of "The Heirs"
(Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye)

This drama goes by the rich heir who fell in love with a poor girl trope, and its cast selection is indeed top-notch.

link:  https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/118682/20200817/here-are-the-20-best-k-drama-couples-voted-by-netizens.htm?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• 2 weeks later...

I watched The Heirs more than 50 times but I just wondered and find the answer for this scene. I've just found out today for Cha Eun Sang's final exam result...She ranked at 53rd place
She was behind Kim Tan

[The Heirs] Jeguk High School Finals Ranking (Eun Sang’s Ranking Revealed)

The production team released the ranking of JEGUK High School’s final exam grades for the junior class! As you know, Yoon Chan Young is undefeated, Kim Tan retrieved his pride by ranking #50 instead of #100 while Myung Soo took over Tan’s crown haha. The 150 IQ Choi Young Do actually tried this time and went all the way up to #27 from #98!

The biggest question? Cha Eun Sang’s ranking? She ranked #53! 3 places behind Kim Tan, no wonder she ran away! hahahah Tan will never let her live this down.

Fun fact: They made the director, Kang Shin Hyo ranked #4! haha
For those who can’t read Hangul, the ranking is as follows.
#01. Yoon Chan Young
#02. Yoo Rachel
#27. Choi Young Do
#35. Lee Bo Na
#50. Kim Tan
#53. Cha Eun Sang
#65. Kang Ye Seul
#100. Jo Myung Soo

cr. https://minozforever.wordpress.com/2013/12/21/the-heirs-jeguk-high-school-finals-ranking-eun-sangs-ranking-revealed/

via angelshinhyeIG

118776287_2771145953168995_7517312074283948391_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fuio2-1.fna.fbcdn.net&_nc_cat=107&_nc_ohc=G7h9VueMp0AAX8CMXEp&oh=fe7b61acd9cba3222077dd2c050c83bc&oe=5F57D44B

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Home  LATEST UPDATES  High School Alumni Jeguk "THE HEIRS", Now They Are Successful People!

High School Alumni Jeguk "THE HEIRS", Now They Are Successful People!

September 17, 2020

The elite school of Jeguk High School is famous for having handsome and beautiful students. It is said that he said, all students who go to school here must be successful people, you know! Do not believe?

It has been 7 years since the graduation of "The Heirs" (Hihi) Jeguk high school students. What profession do they have now? Let's check out the 2013 class of Jeguk high school alumni here….

1. Kim Tan - King of the Kingdom of Korea (King)

kim-tan-1024x1024.jpg

2. Cha Eun Sang - Doctor

eun-ha-1024x1024.jpg

CR. http://tenindonesia.com/index.php/2020/09/17/para-alumni-sma-jeguk-the-heirssekarang-sudah-jadi-orang-sukses/

• 3 weeks later...