Park Min Woo 박민우

Guest HannaP

Guest adikkeluangman

'Roommate' releases its own set of 'KakaoTalk' emoticons
SBS' 'Roommate' now has its own set of 'KakaoTalk' emoticons!

[룸메이트] "룸메 이모티콘 나왔써~요!" 룸메이트 카카오톡 이모티콘이 출시되었습니다! 짝짝짝~♪ 룸메 식구들의 깜찍발랄 스티콘 40개가 BAAAAM! 여러분의 많은 관심 부탁려용~♡ "뭔지 알지?" pic.twitter.com/e9zUl7bdfn

— SBS룸메이트Roommate (@sbsroommate) 

November 13, 2014

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Winner, Lee Kwang Soo, Kangnam, and More Deliver ′Letters from Angels′ to Promote Adoption in Korea
Every year since 2002, photographer Cho Sei Hon has invited celebrities to help promote adoption in Korea by posing in photos with orphaned children. 
In 2014, Winner, Lee Seo Jin, Lee Kwang Soo, Bong Tae Gyu, M.I.B′s Kangnam, Kim Young Kwang, Lee Soo HyuK, Lee Dong Wook, Park Seo Joon, Yeo Jin Goo, Park Min Woo, and Yoo Yeon Seok were captured in the precious photos. 
On December 3, fashion magazine Cosmopolitan unveiled some of the photos from Cho Sei Hon′s Letters From Angels project for 2014.
77552363.jpg

The stars all embraced these orphaned children and took heartwarming photos, praying that each and every child will be adopted soon. 
On being able to participate in such a meaningful project, Winner stated, "To even return just a little bit of love that we received through this opportunity to even provide even a little awareness in national adoption, we are extremely happy. We hope that these beautiful babies, such as Do Yool and Ji Hoon, will hurry and find a good family, good parents, and grow up to help other people. We′re so happy to be able to paticipate in this meaningful project." 
Yoo Yeon Seok stated, "My heart ached wondering why these beautiful and smilling children end up being alone. Of course, through the efforts of many people from Letters From Angels and other projects, the situation has improved compared to before. I hope that my little action will be strength to help even one child find a good family. I hope that Taemin, who was full of smiles the first time I met him, will continue grow into a happy child without losing that smile."
98238947.jpg

Lee Soo Hyuk shared, "I always thought that the issue with adoption was a bit vague, but as I personally held Minseo in my arms, I suddenly felt this heavy responsibility. I participated in this to help Minseo, but I feel that I′ve received more help from Minseo. I′m going to have to try harder to become a better actor to not embarrass Minseo, who has helped me to have good feelings and be rewarded." 
Kangnam said, "I participated in Letters From Angels with the hope that at least one child will be adopted into a happy home through me. If I′m in the situation to help someone, I believe that I should definitely help. Even if it means that I have to use my popularity, I hope that these children will meet good parents." 
Cho Sei Hon′s 12th photo exhibition for Letters From Angels will open on December 17 at the Insa Art Center. 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/82515/winner-lee-kwang-soo-kangnam-and-more-deliver-letters-from-angels-to-promote-adoption-in-korea

December 8, 2014
Stars Deliver “Letters from Angels” in Support of Adoption 
by deedeegii soompi.com
Many stars, including WINNER, M.I.B’s Kangnam, Lee Dong Wook, Lee Kwang Soo, and more took part in the 12th annual photo shoot for photographer Jo Se Hyun’s “Letters from Angels” campaign, which is known to be a nationwide campaign for the purpose of increasing awareness and helping to spread the importance of adoption.
This project was first established in 2003, and this year, the campaign decided to focus on single male stars as advocates of the cause. The “Letters of Angels” exhibit is scheduled to open up this month from December 17-23.
Read what these stars had to share about their experience supporting such as great cause!
letters-from-angels-park-min-woo.jpg
Park Min Woo“I’ve always been deeply moved seeing seniors Cha In Pyo and Shin Ae Ra [adopt]. I think that’s why I naturally came to think about what I could do. I honestly think there’s a limit to the things I can actually do to directly offer a lot of help [to the cause]. I believe the role I can play is to help expand, so that those who work professionally in this field can move more efficiently. I hope Ji Eun can meet a good family and grow up like a princess, receiving a lot of love, so we can meet each other again someday.”

• 5 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Park Min Woo Shares Lee Gook Joo Cried Because of Him in “Roommate”
Park Min Woo, actor and housemate on “Roommate,” reflected on his experience filming his first variety show. Through an interview, he shared what he’s learned from the experience and from the friends he’s made on the show.
“Roommate” was Park Min Woo’s first variety appearance. He said that he learned a lot and got closer to fans through the show, but as it is a reality show that films celebrities all day long, it wasn’t easy. At first he tried to show a bright image and get close to the other cast members, but he tried too hard and wasn’t being himself. Sometimes things came across not as he intended. He got caught up in controversy in Season 1 and his family even went through a hard time because of it. But he considered it a good experience from which he has learned and grown.
B6u9KKuCcAEKi-0.jpg

Even though his time in Season 1 of “Roommate” involved difficulty because of the conflict, he mustered the courage to stay on for Season 2. The “Roommate” PD approached him and said, “If you run away with all these misunderstandings, you will regret it.” He decided to stay on for the second season, and was able to gain support from his roommates in Season 2.
Park Min Woo shared a story of when Lee Gook Joo cried because of him. When she joined the “Roommate” cast for Season 2 and got to know Park Min Woo, she realized that he was not the type of guy that people thought he was based on Season 1. As she thought about that, she started crying about the misunderstandings and hate he received. The staff told him about her reaction and he was so thankful that he called her while he was filming a drama. He laughed as he shared her response to his phonecall: “Why are you being so clingy?”
He shares about the other roommates he’s received strength and encouragement from, like Bae Jong Ok, Lee Dong Wook, and g.o.d’s Park Joon Hyung. Bae Jong Ok is such an experienced senior, who he would never have gotten the chance to become friendly with, even if they had worked on a drama together. But through “Roommate,” he got close to her like she was a big sister and was able to learn from her because of it.
He also shared how he became close to Lee Dong Wook. “We’re in the same agency, but before ‘Roommate,’ I only saw him at the company’s year-end parties. At first I was scared, unable to meet his eyes or start a conversation. But Lee Dong Wook approached me first and told me to speak comfortably around him, and we became close after that.”
Park Joon Hyung gave him advice he took to heart. Park Joon Hyung said, “I watched the show before, but once I moved in, I saw the real you. You should just be who you are, and behave as you usually do. Show your comfortable, confident self. That would be best, instead of trying to please those around you.”
Taking his roommate’s advice, Park Min Woo reflected, “Until now, I lived matching others and it’s given me a lot of stress. But now I think if I act the way I believe is right, I’ll be okay. I’m learning to relax more. Sometimes bad things happen, but I will try my best and reflect on how to improve. With this mindset, I believe good things will happen.”
http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/07/park-min-woo-shares-lee-gook-joo-cried-because-of-him-in-roommate/

its my 1st time post in here ? ive been silent reader.. cause this thread so quite.. i want to make this thread a live.. but... ><
im sad read news about park minwoo this day :(
he even deleted profil pict and change he's bio to "ive been thinking"

what wrong with him ? T__T

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

′Roommate′ to End Season 2 with April 14 Broadcast
SBS′ Roommate season 2 is ending. 
One affiliate from the SBS entertainment department told Newsen on April 6, "Season 2 will end with the April 14 broadcast. We′re still in discussion whether or not there will be a season three in the future." 
Up until recently, Roommate was preparing for a new season with a house remodeling and new member castings. However with the spring reformatting happening with many new pilot program in talks of getting fixed spots, it was decided that Roommate will end this current season. 
90669002.jpg

"Even if season 3 does happen, it won′t be happening any time soon," said the affiliate. "For now, there needs to be discussions while leaving various options open." 
Roommate season 2 will end April 14. 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/90669/roommate-to-end-season-2-with-april-14-broadcast

Guest adikkeluangman

SBS’ “Roommate” to End Its Run with Last Episode Today
SBS’ variety program “Roommate” will come to an end with its last episode airing today, April 14.
The second season of “Roommate” will be ending and the doors of the sharehouse will be closing today, in time for SBS’ seasonal reorganization for the spring.
CChjwSEWgAAXiem.jpg

The show first hit the air after joining the regular Sunday variety lineup in May of last year. It then kicked off a brand new season in September. Six months into the second season, there were rumors of discussion for another season. However, due to low viewer ratings and an unclear direction for the show and its cast, the discussion ended in the program’s cancellation.
Since the first season, “Roommate” became a highly-discussed show although it experienced a few bumps in the road. Over the course of two seasons, the show went through a number of changes and transitions, including a time slot shift that negatively impacted its viewership ratings.
Fortunately for fans, the return of a third season later on down the road has not completely been ruled out.
Meanwhile, the last episode is scheduled to air on April 14 at 4:50 p.m. (KST).
http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/13/sbs-roommate-to-end-its-run-with-last-episode-today/
-----g.o.d.’s Park Joon Hyung Thanks Viewers Before Last Episode of “Roommate 2″
g.o.d‘s Park Joon Hyung expressed his thoughts on the last filming of SBS‘s “Roommate 2.”
On April 14, Park Joon Hyung posted on his Instagram, “Ah, unfortunately today is the last episode of ‘Roommate 2′,” with a picture he took with all the members of the show together. “Our ‘Roommate’ family, our producer, and our writers all worked very hard and  it makes it harder [to say goodbye] because we became so close with one another,” he wrote.
CCiiEeDW8AABkV8.jpg

Park Joon Hyung went on to say “Thank you to everyone for making so many memories~! And thank you so much to the viewers who made it possible for us to meet the audience through this program~! I love you~Bam~!!!” and expressed his gratitude towards the audience.
The second season of “Roommate” will be closing today with its final episode and there are no specific plans for another season.
The following program to air after this show has not been decided yet .
http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/14/g-o-d-s-park-joon-hyung-thanks-viewers-for-last-episode-of-roommate-2/

• 2 weeks later...
Guest HannaP

Park Min Woo and Kim Ji Ahn to Star in New Web Dramadeedeegii April 27, 2015kim-ji-ahn-park-min-woo.jpg

It has been reported that actor Park Min Woo and rookie actress Kim Ji Ahn will be starring opposite one another in a new web drama titled “Romance Blue” (tentative English title).

On April 28, a representative of the two actors’ agency, King Kong Entertainment, revealed, “Park Min Woo and Kim Ji Ahn will be acting together. Please look forward to it.”

It is said that Park Min Woo will be taking on the role of Min Woo, a man that goes on one-day dates with clients for a living. On the other hand, Kim Ji Ahn will be acting as the character of Ji Ahn, a woman that writes letters confessing love on behalf of clients for a living.

“Romance Blue” is a web drama that focuses its storyline around people who are afraid of love. The title is derived from the saying ‘marriage blues,’ which describes a feeling of depression that a person may feel before getting married. In the context of this web drama, ‘romance blues’ describes the depressed feelings a person may feel before starting a new love.

Meanwhile, the web drama is currently in discussion to begin airing within the first half of the year.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/27/park-min-woo-and-kim-ji-ahn-to-star-in-new-web-drama/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived